Left-wingers please explain yourself

Left-wingers please explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
archive.is/lcbRB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The system is racist and the job market discriminates against their clearly superior liberal arts degrees. Because what would the world be without the arts?

same thing for Sup Forumstards
They literally aren't any better

INB4 Racism

Their parents should be fined.

You are just self reflecting to make yourself feel better mate

If you live by the Sup Forums standards, this should not be you.
Fix yourself.
Go to school, get a job, workout and spread right wing white nationalism you fucking scum

my best friend I have known since 5 (am 30 now) is a hardcore leftist. It pains me to know because I catch him reading daily kos and all those shit sites and he is like that only because he never applied himself in life despite being smart.

>The left
>will ALWAYS project unto you what THEY are actually themselves and planning to do
That golden rule never fails.

What's the problem in living with my parents.

I get to save money on a needless rent and mom and dad get some company and help on chores.

The fact that Americans leave their parents to share apartments with unknown roommates really makes me ponder...

Still waiting a left-winger to come and say: "Yea those stats are fucking sad."

No matter what your ideology is, you can not defend those numbers and still try to get high moral ground.

When you post no link I assume the picture is bullshit.

Where do you fuck?

Lol ok

>1) dailymail is yellow press garbage
>2) not providing archived sauce
Get your shit together, Pekka.

Possibly 70% of young people under 30 all around the world.

Forgot the link. My bad.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

What the fuck did I just say? >archive.is/lcbRB

I don't give a fuck

Everyone I know already knows White Liberals are losers who have been indoctrinated by ZOG!!

I don't live with my parents so it's of no concern to me. I also don't operate as a collective, so what other leftists are doing is of no concern to me.

BTW 1 in 3 adults between the ages of 18 and 34 live with their parents. Then you have to imagine all the big boys making $20k who can just barely afford to live on their own but somehow manage to make it work.

I've lived on my own since age 18.
I was never given a single cent, or anything for that matter, by anyone.

I regularly help other people to hold their lives together.
I stop by to take care of my grandmother and her home every week.

I have never asked for or needed anyone's help to manage on my own.
And I wouldn't accept it if it were offered.

I doubt I'm unique or special in any way.

Leftists are scum.

92%? That's a crazy rate. 1 in 3 is nothing compared to more than 9 out of 10.

is that so

i have a house so fuck you

I still live with my parents and I'm 26 but i pay rent and work full time. Just never really had a reason to move out since they have a big house and I get plenty of privacy. I don't get laid since I have a kid and visiting him takes up most of my free time from work. I can't hate on them all for living at home.

I'm honestly surprised that only a third of them are unemployed. Or are they counting being a professional (((protester))) as being employed?

Because gender studies degrees can't get someone where STEM degrees can.

>I was never given a single cent, or anything for that matter, by anyone
You were raised properly. That's easily worth more than your weight in gold.

>muh 'because I did it, anyone can' personal anecdote fallacy
No, see above. I'm not defending leftists, they're human garbage that ought to be shot, I'm just saying you're full of shit in saying that.

Black Pigeon video about this, is that a recent article or something?

1/3 People in berlin is unemployed though. Fuck off nazis.

I'm sorry, I've transcended all carnal desires. Sexual desire is a chain to an enlightened man.

I live at home, but I do have a full time job.

I mostly live at home because I'm too lazy to go find an apartment. I pay my mom rent every month but that's less than I'd be paying for my own place.

I'm a carer for my two physically disabled parents and fix computers for cash in hand work.

Buy a house, user. It's the best time in a while to get a house. Most states have programs for down-payment assistance and tax credits for first time owners.

I just bought a place that needed a little work for 5% down and an effective interest rate of 2.8% because I get a tax credit for 1/3 of my interest payments.

>Activists - turn out to be unemployed with no responsibility.
Next in breaking news: sky is blue.

SHOCKING!!! Take it from me. You very quickly back off that left wing nonsense as soon as you start earning for yourself.

I'm the same though and I'm a right wing facist apparently

Makes kikes feel better about themselves running papers like the daily ass wipe and counting fiat credits on their usury computers. Such hard work. Where did all these homeless people come from? Their own laziness! I lie and push buttons and give blowjobs and cocaine to my frat buddies. Maybe a Thai trap or two. Number one indicator of success is that of your same sex parent. The worshipped rich people run lemonade stands and play computer games all day. Pay no taxes have no expenses and not a single ounce of patriotism. Just look at the junk they are peddling. Bartering websites are becoming big. Ditch your banks and join credit unions at the least. If not gold and cash in between a mattress

Nope, got a job and a house.

Probably why we're vastly superior in terms of operational proficiency.

yeup

>92%? That's a crazy rate. 1 in 3 is nothing compared to more than 9 out of 10.
OK first off congratulations at being good at math.

Second off 1 in 3 isn't a good look either.

They don't whine about others having to pay for their lazyness in some kind of moralistic scheme.

I think it implies young whites are being shafted and are foolishly seeking help from people who intend to slowly exterminate them.

not him, not a lefty either, just a 30 year old man living with mom, uncle, older brother. we're all too poor for our own single family homes and instead of living in shitty apartments we all 4 share a house. i personally fuck everywhere, in my car, in dressing rooms at stores, in alley ways downtown, in my room, in other rooms if my roommates aren't home.

life always finds a way.

>little brother
>is a degenerate man whore
IMAJUN MOI SHAWK

Well, that explains the violence and looting in Hamburg during G20.