WOMEN'S RIGHTS

How do we make Sup Forums a male only board? What is step one in censoring the roastie? Many anons will agree that the political dialogue could be greatly enhanced if femanons were not allowed to post here.

Other urls found in this thread:

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How do we make Sup Forums a male only board?
Sup Forums is already a male only board. It is officially the most male place on the whole of the Internet. No female has ever posted on Sup Forums. There has never in world history been a larger collection of male kissless virgins all in one place.

There goes the daily butthurt beta virgin who "hates" women because he doesn't get pussy. Pathetic.

I'm fine with women on here.
What I'm most upset about is that there are tons of middle-aged soccer mummies on here right now from facebook and twitter and they're not showing us their tits.

have fun being a slave to women fag. You're really (((alpha))) goy!

FYI its very clearly a roastie who spams the cuck shit. Real chantard women have a higher chance of being lesbian, they too do not want to see black dick you anti-lesbian Marxists.

Certainly explains our memetic powers. Wizardry is strong in this board.

verdammte scheiss idioten

This. Lesbians can stay.

imma chick, AMA

Tits or GTFO

Sometimes A female prersptective on a subjec5 make look like at diffetebt.

lol fuck off, muh wimminz just fuck off no one cares
Only if they also take cock like God intended.

>female posting on Sup Forums
>ever

Yeah "if you have an opinion like this i will not fuck you" is really helpful to reach a higher sphere of understanding

if anything we need more women to get redpilled you idiot.

Only acceptable response.

nah women destroy everything with worth, they don´t belong in politics.

this.

women are negative subservient creatures they care not to deal with problems.

Post feet.

>basement neckbeards discussing something they know nothing about

there's a such thing as conservative christian married women who vote republican

Trump could not have gotten in without them

9/10 women are naturally submissive and emotional-empathetic on a biological level. You don't need to "redpill" other women as it generally won't happen. They can't think critically for themselves as a basic rule.

The only woman anyone should be converting is the one they're in a relationship with and if you can't do that, then you should fucking kill yourself.

Threadly reminder that every degenerate quality you view in women is a direct consequence of the men in her life failing to lead her in the right direction.

You all have no one to blame but yourselves.

Read through this, it´s the absolute red pill about women, written by Schopenhauer: theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

Only because they did not fuck up massively by saying A or B it does not mean that they are able and willing to perform in such a complex topic like politics on a deeper level.

>Thinking women need to vote

You cuck.

I think you're making the point for me

The women didn't do nothing really,
the marxists took over for the husband as teacher.. that's the mens fault

>it´s never womens fault.

And even if it was true, it would still be a massive flaw to let women into any ruling position, it is literally the reason why our whole civilization stands at the abyss right now.

We don't, we just let the femanons who come here that it's tits or gtfo and nothing they ever say or do will change that.

FPBP and patrician oldfag post there are no grills on the internet

>muh wimminz
Back to plebbit

I feel you user.

>muh sweaty groin area for jock straps only males only only males men you know like with hair and stuff yeah because its so not gay

wew faggot

A drunk ukrainian ? on my interwebz ? its more likely than you think

The only reason they vote Republican is because their husbands vote that way. If you weren't a virgin, you'd know this.

>reading comprehension level: fail

that's what I said dingus

>women fuck uo
>somehow still men's fault

Yep, I fucked up. I really should have changed a culture that was already cemented by the time I was born.

You're a fucking retard, user.

This /thread is already proving my point that white knights can't help but allocate their only resource to women their right to vote.

>it's never muh wimmenz fault
>my gi gi loves me she deserves a say

meanwhike gi gi's letting tyrone suck on her ti ti's and chads at work laughing at beta males thinking he's some how better than them.
God damn't make Sup Forums a place where men can be men.

Remember men, there is only one gender. Women are objects and should be treated as property.

wtf i love islam now!
*use of extreme sarcasm*

Women don't have agency, dudes. How about you? Do you have agency?

After artificial wombs are built, the entire female gender won't be needed anymore. They will be reduced to the status of weaker, dumber men.

has this ever worked in the history of Sup Forums?

women have, it´s called manipulation and the whole female species is specialized on manipulating men.
They are dangerous and should not be trusted.

Fell for the bait.

>women don't have agency

Nice meme tradlarper. Regardless, how would a woman's lack of agency shift the blame to me?

How am I responsible for the fact that they saw fit to spearhead the sexual revolution ~50 years ago? Is it my fault they pushed for the repeal of no-fault divorce ~35 years ago?

How does any of this fall on me? Women are garbage, they've made themselves garbage. I've done nothing wrong. Why do I deserve the thankless task of overlooking their past misdeeds and pretending they're redeemable?

KEK or was I baiting you?

Thys

If you were that was some weak shit.

But it kept you coming back for more?

SHOW FEMINININININ PENIS.