This can't be recycled because of the pizza grease

it has to be toss in the landfill. what now climatefags? ban pizza boxes?

Yes ban them. Pizza too.

fpbp

>Ban pizza
What are you, some kind of GF fag?

I would like to order one asian, and one latina.

what are you, some kind of fatass?

smelly dumb city scum can't just burn em in your firepit.

>Add Styrofoam.
If we can recycle anyway, might as well insulate it better.

>this can't be recycled because of the pizza grease
Says who?

>it has to be toss in the landfill.
Says who?

>what now climatefags? ban pizza boxes?
Recycle everything.

sage due to the fact that you'll never post again.

compost...

Why don't we just build a chimney to space and incinerate everything?

Landfill is fine, it'll degrade. Paper products only make up a small amount of timber harvested, too. 75% of it is harvested for construction, last I heard. And that's where alternate building techniques come in, such as earthbags, cob, hempcrete, etc.

t. Wildlife husbandry faggot.

What if wax paper is placed underneath the pizza?

>He hasn't had real pizza
kys hippie

yeah, especially jews.

it's completely biodegradable

Derp

>landfills
>implying my state hasnt closed all their and now burns everything

best way to go about trash if it werent for the amount of mercury it puts into the atmosphere

>he doesn't take care of himself

enjoy your virginity, cuck

Just reminding y'all of this.

Ban guns

Sure...

Are we going to run out of trees if we don't recycle pizza boxes?

Fuck the enviornment. Were winning. At every turn nature has fucked us in the ass, froim hurricanes to earthquakes that destroyed several of the wonders of the ancient world. We gotta fight back, buy that convertable that gets one mile per gallon, eat those mcdonalds burgers in the old fashioned non bio degradable styrofoam containers and toss them right off the side. And who is nature to tell us what to do? We got the bombs, thats right, Two words, Nuclear, fucking weapons. Fuck nature.

Ive been to north mexico, not just to the border jumping parts. That pic would be about 15% of the people I saw, most probably people on vacation from the US.

bullshit

>He's so lazy and dyel that he can't afford a slice in his diet

Lol

>implying there is grease on real pizza

Fucking burgers

I've never met a liberal willing to stop driving or stop using their AC or basically any other polluting shit. So no, the pizza boxes stay.

ay yai yai!

>what now climatefags?
nigger we don't care about pizza boxes, stop using coal you silly cunt

At least half of the shit you throw in the recycle bin ends up in a landfill any way. It's all just another scam for the jews to filtch public funding.

>worm bin faggot

Now swallow the self sufficiency redpill you fucking useless nigger

>leaf
Anything negative to say about any country besides his own

>Burger
You-literal-fucking-hypocrite

If you made 'em outta corrugated plastic they could be wiped or hosed clean.

>cardboard in a landfill

O no! how will the environment ever recover!!!

Of course there is, you northern niggers are the greasiest people in Europe. Fuck off mario

>he's so lazy and undisciplined that he still craves this trash

>Wants to get rid of pizza
>american flag
fuck off commie jew you aren't brainwashing me with your pizza grease propaganda, bet you don't even pay tax because you still live in your moms basement sucking on her tits damn milk drinkers.
>muh pizza grease
no such thing as pizza grease faggot its called grease in general you are so fucking autistic actually decide to kill yourself and remove your degeneracy from the world, that means one less bullet I have to use in the second civil war that i will instead use on your boyfriend faggot. also pizza boxes are just fucking cardboard and if thats from a landfill how come its so fucking clean huh nigger? BTFO damn wannabes go back to the middle east so I can fucking kill you and get paid for it

Fuck off furio i'm not even a nord

Actually around here, pizza boxes are allowed to be recycled with brown paper (cereal boxes, etc...)

Also, it's not because of the grease, it's because of the food safe wax coating that pizza boxes get that they can't be recycled along with plain corrugated boxes.

A .00003 cents sheet of wax paper underneath would solve the problem, but skinflint PapaJohns won't spare that much to save the planet

>Throw cigarette butt on the ground
>"Wow, what a racist! Don't you like know that LITTERING is bad for the ENVIRONMENT! Why don't you VAPE like me?"
>"Firstly I'm straight. Secondly it's a hand rolled cigarette with no filter. It's completely biodegradable. Do you know what the process is of extracting lithium for that vape battery and for your fagwag (he had a Musk Meme)?"
>Tip his fedora
>Walk away

Leftists are such trash.

Put a layer of aluminum foil, problem solved

>He hates fun and thinks he's a caveman

>Leaf is acting more American than the American

>avoiding processed foods means I'm a paleofag

yeah ok. enjoy pic related, virgin

if only this were true

says the big fucking sticker on the top of the recycle bin letting you know what items can and can't be recycled.

This, plus the pizza will be warmer than Podesta's.

How about we just sage this slide thread instead?

make plastic pizza boxes that the shit cant absorb into

I'll take things that didn't happen for 200, Alex.

>some things can't be recycled so recycling is useless

It's cardboard, which comes from trees. That means we can grow more, no need to recycle, and it will decompose.

>says the big fucking sticker on the top of the recycle bin letting you know what items can and can't be recycled.
For that specific recycling plant. There are others that are equipped to deal with them.

I used to take part in a recycling program that didn't give a shit.

that was cringe, user....

thats way to icky for city libruls..

What if the box is edible too?

No waste whatsoever!

Recycling is generally a scam used by governments and companies to get some extra cash out of you.

They want me to pay to take away the waste products that they then try to sell(if they can't sell at a good price they just throw it all away as storing it until they can get a good price is not economically viable.)

it has nothing to do with the environment, it is just shekeling. If they care about waste then ban plastic packaging, just like if they care so much about carbon emissions then ban fossil fuels.

If the world was really in danger I think they would actually do something instead of think of ways to make a quick buck out of it.

I just burn them in my burning barrel out back. Good for the environment and the smoke goes into the sky to make clouds.

As if humans have any control over climate. Protip: They Don't.

Mine doesn't have a sicker. I've been recycling like half of the items on that list for years.

where i live they basically tell us to not even bother recycling plastic and paper because they lose money on it, and to only bother with metal because they actually make money on that.

>flag says differently Mario

if you huff the ashes you poop out compost too