Marine Sgt Major indicted on hate crime charges

>A Marine Corps sergeant major has been indicted on assault and hate-crime charges following a racially motivated attack after allegedly assaulting a server in an Iraqi restaurant.
>According to KGW, the owners of DarSalam restaurant reported that the diners came in on Friday, acting bizarre. The owners said that the patrons used racial slurs and didn’t order any food for almost an hour. Then suddenly one of the men grabbed a chair and assaulted the server.
>Damien Rodriguez told Police he suffered from PTSD and took Ritalin and Propranolol for his condition.

I know most of you think the Iraq and Afghan wars are a bunch of zionist bullshit but honestly what did people think was going happen?

>be Marine
>get duped into fighting in a bullshit war for Israel
>a war against Jihadis in Muslim countries
>see the reality of life under Muslim rule, sharia law and general Haji savagery
>lose your friends to these Hajis, get physically and mentally broken by them
>come to hate them, just like many Marines before came to hate their enemies
>come home, find out your government has been actively importing these people to your country
>mfw people literally expect nothing to happen, no friction whatsoever

Honestly I hope more Marines and Soldiers start chimping out so the liberals and American people in general end up in a position where they have to choose between letting in more hajis or their own countrymen

usmclife.com/2017/07/marine-sgt-major-indicted-hate-crime-charges/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MxHIkHwG4eo
youtu.be/meUI1R8z_zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These guys got it worst. feelsbad

the flag of Allah shall be planted on the White House

youtu.be/MxHIkHwG4eo

youtu.be/meUI1R8z_zo

lol at that inbred fucker in the first video, looks just like the average goatfucker I saw in the sandbox. I swear I saw some of the sorriest specimens of humanity over there.

Good, this cumskin should be put to death and his entire family sodomized in front of him while he dies.

>>come home, find out your government has been actively importing these people to your country
>>mfw people literally expect nothing to happen, no friction whatsoever

Sounds like the plot for Hotline Miami. When do we get our vigilante group?

whatever. here's a (you) for u

Things would need to get really bad before veterans go full Freikorps, the FBI actively looks for veteran groups and militias to infiltrate and fuck up.

I wonder what your average liberal would say if you asked him "Whose it gonna be, our veterans or these Haji refugees?"

>took propranolol
Thanks VA, giving a guy fucking beta blockers for his ptsd. I'm sure you cured his high blood pressure

Based Marine

i doubt that a sgtmaj in the marine corps would get caught up in this: first sargeant 50%; staff sargeant 65-70% sargeant 80-90% if this happened overseas and labeled a hate crime theres more to this story than wat theyre reporting; only liberals give a shit about reporting stories with this kind of angle

>Hajis

Hi liveleak

I doubt that the US military code of justice or the Iraqi code of law encompass "hate crimes".

>have to choose between letting in more hajis or their own countrymen

there should be no doubt who theyd pick

mudslimes are just poor helpless puppies

The notion of "hate" speech, or "hate" crimes is extremely dangerous, and should never have been allowed to take root.

/ourm'rine/

>Getting your leg blown of fighting for ZOG while your wife is back home swallowing massive loads.

>There are men who still do this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

the snuggle is real. sshhhhhh. go to sleep.

This guy was my old 1stsgt at 3d LAR and he was a douche bag but I wouldn't fuck with him. Severely p-tizzled out from ramadi.

Yup. Right after we make the Dome of the Rock and Mecca fall. Then you can plant your flag at the White House.

Did you deploy with him to Ramadi? From what my seniors told me, Ramadi was a complete shitshow and a shining example of Muslim treachery

>>get duped
We have a voluntary military Juan.

I fucking hate hajis and I have to seriously hold back beating any that I see here in Texas. They've been quietly importing hajis into San Antonio over the course of the last couple years and I find it seriously offensive. They are not American and have no business being in the USA

We must stop this bullshit, Mexicans must be thrown out, everyone except for whites and blacks DO NOT BELONG IN AMERICA

No I missed iraq by a month went to trashcanistan instead. But he basically did say it was a shit show.

what do you know, a muhreen is a spic and also chimps out, that never happens

They're doing the same here in Central California, they even have a mosque built for these savages across Fresno State University. All the dudes I talked to in the VA office at my school, white/black/brown/whatever, hate them

Yeah what the fuck. I take this shit for migraines.

>last name is rodriguez
he's a spic, larper.

> would you choose veterans or mudshits?
>FBI actively seeks out veteran and militia groups

You already know the answer, and it isn't just libfags.