BREAKING NEWS

>Be Australian in America
>Get shot

Australian woman shot dead by police in Minneapolis, DFAT confirms
The two officers were responding to a call of a possible assault in an alleyway just before 11:30pm local time on Saturday.
"At one point an office fired their weapon, fatally striking a woman," the police department said in a statement.
Local media say neighbours are mystified as to what occurred.
"I am heartsick and deeply disturbed by the incident," Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges said in a statement.

archive.is/3msiJ

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/15961092_Visual_spatial_memory_in_Australian_Aboriginal_children_of_desert_regions
abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066
archive.is/AVhQT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>coming to the wild west unarmed
Asking for it.

how can Australians compete?

>Australian woman shot dead by police in Minneapolis, DFAT confirms
is it actually happening?

Just like when an American goes to Australia, you got watch out for the wildlife, yours is snakes and spiders, ours is Niggers.

>minnesota
>wild west
are you retarded?

you were asking for a race war, here it is. Prime Australoid behemoths vs Yankie mixed bag of mutts

>muh famiry!!
>muh safety!!
>i only murdered her becuz i wus scared!

little bit a bling and a pager.

whoa, her eyes are hypnotic. do you know her name? have any more pics?

take the abbo pill user

Aboriginals arent people

>Just like when an American goes to Australia, you got watch out for the wildlife, yours is snakes and spiders, ours is Niggers.

She got shot by police you stupid burger

so edgy bb

Thats mixed af. Basically a mexican. And No, no I would not.

How do you know it wasn't black cops?

Mental gymnastics are pathetic mate.

M8 the abo skull has a bigger backhead, but missing in the frontal lobe possibly meaning less iq

Pathetic

BAN

ASSAULT

BOOMERANGS

Why are American officers such pussies? Lack of training?

>ex-'vet'
>no useful skillset
>inflated self-worth
seems to be every other American cop

Pretty obvious, I read about them on High school,

Aboriginal teens would do around to cattle, and procede to masturbate them. They would have the cattle Cum inside of a bag, let it ferment (often times with feces mixed in) and procede to inhale the fumes of it.

Aboriginals huff fermented semen shit to get high.

poor abo

Nigger, it is an expression if the gun culture. Way to ruin a joke, autismo.

>survive deadly predators in the outback
>get killed by american pig
pottery

They look like when you play ark and you set everything to max on body size.

Can't handle the lead bantz, Aussies?

>hypnotic
>glassed over from huffing petrol

are you retarde- oh i see you're american, carry on.

funny point on them:
without a number system - so before they learn numbers, European babies can discern up to 3 objects (they dd brain scans and eye motion things) where as northern Arnhem babies can discern up to 9 things.
They apparently have a higher visual awareness than other races and has been attributed to their ability to recognise natural land patterns and their ability to track shit. On the other hand it may be because they never developed a number system.
>by discern three/nine, I mean the brain says - without words, 1, 2, 3, more.. where as the abo kids (only the Arnhem land ones were studied) 1,2... 8, 9, more

That's a very cute girl. You know why?

Because she's mixed and that diluted her aboriginal phenotype.

PURE AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINALS ARE EXTREMELY UGLY.

and i said that as a guy currently with jungle fever.

It's implied the wild west is America in general

audible kek

Because they have to deal with niggers all day.

>they're like in muh vidya
you're turning into a meme

>Betsy

The mayors name sums the whole story up

I don't get it

Oh goddamnit, Aus media is sure to use this to spur on the anti-gun circle jerk it has kept going for the last 21 years.

What about European officers in cities like London, Amsterdam, Antwerp etc. Terrible excuse. A little while back a homeless White man got shot by multiple armed officers because he had a fucking tiny knife in his hand. Ridiculous

Hot abo! Makes sense, I've lived all over south America and it's a dangerous shit hole.. but.. American police are the single most dangerous group of people I've ever encountered.

Worse than the Cambodian army, more violent than the Colombian police. Seriously autistic, with m4s in their cars. Honestly Americans should be ashamed of this.

Fucking pooftah cunts taking our guns
Gun control is absolutely retarded

How do you live in the outback wild that is australia without guns? Seems like a place they would be pretty damn useful.

git gud or die

You can have guns here, we just don't need penis extender type weapons Americans use.

We have guns (pic is mine), but are for the most part cucked into only being allowed bolt actions (except in some states if they look scary like the Ruger RPR), air rifles, break actions, lever actions and pump centerfires.

You literally need to be a primary producer or professional pest shooter to buy a ruger 10/22 or any other semiauto. We even have to license and register air rifles.

Please, "never" change, anglo roaches.

What outback animal necessitates using a gun? Most can be killed with your feet and hands. Only one I see being a problem is crocs, but I'm pretty sure the average Australian knows what to do from seeing Steve Irwin wrassle them all the time

Also, reminder...

America is not a first world country but a rich savage third world society.

>columbia

I thought the Adlers were banned? Or are you just not giving a shit?

Rabbits, Hares, foxes, feral cats, feral pigs, feral goats, wild horses, wild donkeys, feral camels, water buffalo, scrub bulls, kangaroos and 6 species of deer.

you forgot abbos

>Visual spatial memory was investigated in Australian Aboriginal children of desert origin.

>Aboriginal children, from 6 to 17 years, performed at significantly higher levels than white Australian children on the tasks.
Item type did not affect scores of Aboriginal children, while for white Australian children familiar items were easier than less familiar, which, if potentially nameable, were easier than items unable to be differentiated by name.

>These indications of strategy difference between the groups were supported by overt differences in task behavior. Aboriginal children appeared to use visual strategies, while most white Australian children probably attempted verbal strategies.

>Extent of traditional orientation of their group of origin had little effect on the scores of Aboriginal children, who were superior performers whether they came from traditional or nontraditional backgrounds.

researchgate.net/publication/15961092_Visual_spatial_memory_in_Australian_Aboriginal_children_of_desert_regions

What, pray tell, is a scrub bull?

No we just run those over when they sleep on the road.
It was only an import ban for the 7 shot magazine version, the 5 shot version could be imported and licensed legally.
In some states you could import the 5 shot and legally convert it to 7 or 10.
Now lever action shotguns with a 5 round capacity or less are category B, while anything with more is category D now.

it's COLOMBIA you fucking sack of shit.
it literally says it right fucking there.

This unfortunately,
You need to be aware of the risks in foreign nations.
Clapistan getting shot.
Bongistan getting your face melted with acid.
Europe getting rapes.
Middle East getting blown up.

The list goes on. When travelling dont put yourself in a position for this shit to happen.

this is accurate.

it simply cant be compared to western europe.

An expert in Indigenous eye health has said some Aboriginal people in outback Australia have vision that can be more than four times better than non-Indigenous people.

They can see things that are four times smaller than what is assumed most people can see, making their vision the best in the world.

In times of peace NORFORCE spotters are used to find asylum seeker vessels or illegal fishing ships in Australian waters that may otherwise go unnoticed.

"The super sight is the way their retina and brain is wired, and they are probably like that from childhood," said Professor Hugh Taylor, who pioneered studies into super sight.

"There may well be a number of the Aboriginal soldiers in NORFORCE who have much better vision than mainstream Australians or regular soldiers," he said.

Good vision is considered 6:6 vision, which means someone standing six metres away from an eye chart can see it as clearly as an average person at six metres away.

But in Aboriginal people it was much better than that.

In fact Professor Taylor's studies have shown that some Aboriginal people in the NT, WA and SA had 6:1.4 vision, meaning they could see things from six metres away that an average non-Indigenous person could see only from 1.4m away.

"The vision of the Aboriginal people, the fineness of their vision, is better than has been reported anywhere else in the world," he said.

As an example of how extraordinary the vision can be, Professor Taylor recounted how astronomers were looking at records from the 1840s into Aboriginal descriptions of constellations of stars.

"The astronomers just couldn't work out how these constellations worked," he said.

"They talked to me then they went back with binoculars and suddenly they could pick out all the missing stars that the Aboriginal people could see just with the naked eye."

abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066

Archived it for you
archive.is/AVhQT

ah, cheers man.

Shouldn't have banned guns. That's what you get.

>>Aboriginal children, from 6 to 17 years, performed at significantly higher levels than white Australian children on the tasks.

Its a pity those tasks didn't include bathing, being sober or becoming a productive member of society.

thanks mate

Basically feral cattle.
Can get very big and very aggressive.

Stay jealous faggot.

that guy's ripped. what's his routine?

traditional non western diet and hunting for food

Starving

Colombian police don't bother you. They don't even call the police. The whole neighborhood just administers justice themselves. The police only come around to be bribed.

I'm just wondering what she did. I feel like a cop in that area probably has second thoughts about shooting anyone so she had to have fucked up bad.

>cop in that area probably has second thoughts about shooting

Did she call the police?

Was she the one being assaulted?

Or, was she the one doing the assaulting?

That's not an Australian woman, that's a nigger

All I'm saying is she did something that warranted being shot. If she didn't it would surprise the hell outta me.

I like this