My GF of ten years is an illegal, what do?

I met this sweet latina 7 years ago in San Fransisco. We hit if off really well and started dating ever since. Recently, she tells me she ha been here illegally with no papers during a conversation about Trump. I've never told her that I voted for trump and all this time I didn't even think about her legal status.

Now that's shes told me im conflicted about reporting her to ice or just letting her go. Dammit Sup Forums, I really loved her. But I cannot do this anymore. wat do? :'(

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Report her and level up on your path to super villain.

>upholding the law
>villain

Do what is right. Deport her.

>of 10 years
>met 7 years ago
how did you hit it off with a 3-year-old?

Give me your facebook profile, I'll report her for you.
The number is super easy to remember:
1-866-DHS-2-ICE

I was literally reporting illegals the majority of the afternoon. I have no problem doing one more.

ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE
and film it

There's an easy solution to this. But in this case I'm going to say you should sign up to have your penis cut off and turned into a vagina.

If you actually love her as much as you say you do, you would both move to Mexico.

Report her to ICE. No American can afford to show any weakness on this issue.

Move with her to Mexico or wherever if you really love her.

She has to to back.

Report her. She is a thief and a liar. Let's face it's she is probably a whore too.

Find a decent American girl with two good parents.

Doing Gods work if true.

>7 year relationship
>just a gf
She's better off finding a committed spic male than your pathetic ass

marry her if you love her

>What do?
OP pic related.

A friend and I drove around looking for them as they were going to church this morning. We reported all their plates as belonging to illegals.
No fucking mercy.

>in San Francisco

What were you expecting? 3/4ths of San Francisco are foreign invaders

fuck her a few more times then report her. And fuck her til they arrive to take her.

ICE THAT SPIC user

tl;dr
SHE HAS TO GO BACK

DO IT FAGGOT

>getting married
>in the current year

>my gf is an illegal
Stopped reading right there.
Kill her then yourself, you filthy spic lover

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

>letting an image board tell you what to do
>2017
ISHYGDDT

You're literally about to let Sup Forums cuck you right now.

Wait, is she on DACA or did she cross the border herself? DACA is still on the books for now

Get her deported to mexico. Move to mexico with her. Begin colonizing mexico so we can annex it from them.

report then greentext story time

ICE ICE BABY

Fucking Pedophile.

u know what to do

>My GF of ten years is an illegal, what do?
>I met this sweet latina 7

How about you neck yourself you pathetic role player.

She literally has to go back

Either bleach her and her line forever, or else report.

If you marry her, she gets citizenship and the problem is solved?

Report her and her entire family.

You've had a GF for 7 years?

First of all kill yourself, illegal or not, you shouldn't do that to a woman.

Second, marry her you fucking piece of shit

Third, nvm just kill urself you are a piece of shit

say good bye

He paid off her slave-trafficking spic father.

Report her to ICE for the lulz.

she has to go back.

I understand you're in a conflicting situation, but she has to go.

>all this time I didn't even think about her legal status.
kewl story brah

Even if you report her to ICE chances are they will do nothing. I have been married to an illegal and despite restraining orders, persona non grata letters for work, letters from legal counsel to ICE more than likely they will do absolutely nothing. If you think are being hypocritical just break up with her.

>7 years
>not married
either marry her, or report to ICE

Stop being a degenerate

Problem solved.

Agreed about not dating a woman that long. But never marry the brown ones.

The fact that you are thinking of reporting her to ICE tells me you do not really love her. If you loved her putting her in legal trouble, whether or not she did something illegal, is kind of a dick move.

Breed her and put her on welfare.

An asian on every dick. A baby in every spic.

> subject line and story conflict: 10 years and 7 years
Lousy bait, faggot. Try harder next time.
> be in San Francisco
I see one mistake that you've made already.
> date a Latina
Now I see a second mistake.
> illegally with no papers
Well, that was tautologic. Perhaps you should work on your brevity.
> never told her that I voted for trump
You didn't even capitalize His name, libtard. Treat your God Emperor with respect. Also, a real Sup Forumstard wouldn't have a gf because he'd be a beta basement-dweller hustling to trade GBP for tendies, but if one did have a gf he'd have made her vote Trump.
> didn't even think about her legal status
A real Sup Forumstard would have assumed she was an illegal because she is a Latina.
> conflicted about
There isn't even a conflict here: report your imaginary gf to ICE and surrender yourself peacefully when they show up. You'll be across the border back where you belong in no time, larping Pedro.

>Even if you report her to ICE chances are they will do nothing.
Oh how wrong you are.
Departments that work with federal agencies get more funding, and ICE has people deployed in every state right now. Inter agency cooperation is high. They are sending back all they can. They're building a file of potential cases, and investigating every one of them.

You would deport your girlfriend? What the fuck?

You have no choice now OP

Is she Mexican? She cute? Send here here, in so lonely :(

>wait for ICE to arrive
>listen for when they knock on your door
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

Red pill her.

Is she hot? Is she a good woman other than her illegal status?

Make her a right winger. Help her get her papers in order. Have babies with her. If you insist on deporting her, at least knock her up before she leaves.

Don't ruin her life unless she deserves it. Seriously.

There's bigger pieces of shit out there that deserve priority deportation.

Also pics would help.

Aww shit

Whatever you do, don't marry her and let her get a green card, that is leverage you want to keep over her

Kill her then yourself

I would automatically assume that she was illegally, considering its California san fransissyco(save haven for illegals because of sanctuary city status)

Ever notice how thin-skinned leftist responses always come from fag-flags?

I was once in a very similar situation. Love trumps politics, or at least it should if you really do love her. I'm sure you've had some good times together. Think about it- is it better to get GBP from your gf of 7 years, and hope you can go on as friends, or from some government organization who will forget your name as soon as you're finished reporting. She's a real person who matters to you- hence you post about her. Do the right thing and just pretend you never knew.

If this is a legitimate issue in your life. Then you probably don't want to ask advice from all of us. We're all cretans.

well I guess that settles it

Welcome to America little Brazilian

you know what to do
then kill yourself for even dating a spic

You've been dating for 7 years? Should've been married 6 years ago.

The Alma Foods meat processing facility in Alma, KS almost exclusively employes illegals.

You know what to do.

OP, you have no choice but to obey. You must do as the quints command.

wtf are you doing with a 10/yo girlfriend anyway? You belong in prison.

If you post pictures of them I know who to email in ICE about specific businesses. If you can drive by the facility and just snap a picture of employees out on a smoke break, that would be enough.

MARRY HER. There she becomes a citizen and you get to live with an unviolated conscience knowing that she is legal and God is happy for your wise choice to marry.

Just in case you aren't being sarcastic, he meant he was with her for 10 years not that she was 10. I would be disturbed if he said she was 10 and nobody called him a piece of shit.

where does she live? I'll report her for you

Why don't you want to live in the land of her people?

Marry her or deport her. Choose.

If you enter the country illegally you can't get a green card even if you marry a citizen

This. Sounds like the best choice for OP. If you marry her she will be a US citizen.

Oh, well get her to leave the country and apply legally for some immigration thing?

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

and a hearty fuck (you)

Is this the correct address?

Alma Foods
114 E 1st St
Alma, KS 66401-9819

yeah that would be the only way, as long as they don't know she was here illegally illegally there shouldn't be a problem

Oh, well I'm not exactly fluent in immigration law so I wouldn't know the rules for the imports or exports of tacos. I wish OP luck.

Her telling you is a low key way of hinting that she wants you to propose.
Deport her tho.

tell her to suck you off every morning as an alarm clock or you're going to report her and her whole spic family.

I call bullshit you fucking larper.

You say you've been dating this girl for 7+ years yet she doesn't know your political leanings?

FPBP

>A friend and I drove around looking for them as they were going to church this morning. We reported all their plates as belonging to illegals.
No fucking mercy.

How the fuck did u know they were illegal.
Are u retarded or something? I can just imagine the cops laughing at u for reporting random latinos, kek

What's more important love or law?

>One day OP and gf are sitting around the dinner table having lunch
>Suddenly OP gets down on one knee
>His illegal gf cries tears of happiness and is overcome by emotion
>OP opens up the container
>Contains a small slip of paper that says "Sorry ur deported" instead of a ring
These things happen, OP.

Do you have any idea how I would go about trying to get a job at ice? Ive looked at the usajobs shit or whatever but when i looked it seemed like it was for people already working at ice

burn the whole city to the ground. claim her papers were burnt up.

maybe nuke la and Mexico proper to hide the evidence too. it's the only way user.

Marry her and give her legal status you dipshit.