Signs at the Moscow Airport

The Russians are openly goofing on Clinton now.

kek

fucking top notch bantz ruskies

topkek

ABSOLUTELY
an argument.

Blame Canada

Putin confirmed as a polack. How long until CNN runs stories that Putin is really the hacker known as Sup Forums???

That's funny because I've been blaming everything on Russian hackers as a goof too. Those Russians are A okay in my book.

He's missing some 250 pounds, it can't be him.

TOP KEK

Every statement isn't meant to be an argument

This is how you know they aren't communists anymore. When is the last time you heard Lenin tell a good joke?

RUSSIA JUST DECLARED WAR! WHY AREN'T WE BOMBING YET?! WE'RE AT WAAAAR!!!

Not bad Ivan, not bad.

I went to moscow once with some european friends, paid for a taxi tour, the guy spoke perfect spanish, he learned in cuba. While he showed me and my friends the historic places in the city we talked shit about the stupid liberal burgers along the way. Never along the way i felt like i was walking around a cesspool of degeneracy like i feel when i go to los angeles or san francisco. He likes Trump and hopes that they can work together for the greater good of the innocent people in the middle east.

He even gave us a discount because he thinks people from latin america are nice, and didn't ask for a tip like fucking burgers do.

Russians are very A okay in my book

THIS JUST PROVE TRUMP COLLUDED WITH THE RUSKIES!! IT'S OVER!! PROGRESSIVISM WINS AGAIN!!

Quit Stalin and show me your Marx

>he's triggered by the molymeme
mfw

>unironically supporting Russia making fun of us

How does it feel to be a unpatriotic treasonous bitch?

Trump has made America look like a laughing stock on the global platform and giving all this power to Russia to not only manipulate our democracy but also just making us look weak. Every day there's a new news story about Russia and it's all America talks about now because of Trump. We should not only be cutting off talks with Russia but I even support bringing back the Cold War. Fuck Russia and their sneaky tricks.

>Bantz are now an accepted form of international diplomacy
>State sponsored shitposting on billboards in airports

I want off Mr Bone's Wild Ride

Top kek. And they say Russians don't have a sense of humour.

ZGRUMPF BTFO

It's rather, what's the big deal? The intelligence works, everyone expects the same of the US.

>I want off Mr Bone's Wild Ride
That's odd, because I never want it to end.

kill yourself nigger

Aren't you supposed to be having a blood clot removed from above your left eye?

This is probably the first and last ever neo-con I've seen on this board, sure there are some liberals and fags around but this is truly sickening.

Hillary Clinton is the only unpatriotic treasonous bitch.

Russians have provided us a looking glass into ourselves, our schizophrenic news media, our democracy and how it works. We should be thankful for it.

>neocon

You have no idea what that word means.

Making fun of
>us
No, just you

Fuck yourself faggot

Even if they in fact did collude with Trump to take control of the country, I would support them. In fact I would support them even more!

Results are what matter.

>mfw I'm visiting Russia with my dad, who was with her, in a month. Please God let those signs stay up.

russians are good people, overall

Holy shit, the bantz.
10/10

Stop being triggered by jokes you faggot

not an argument.

RT/Russia's whole propaganda system seems to revolve around banter and shitting on America when we deserve it. It is pretty humorous, entertaining and educational.

Am I mistaken or does it not have a faint hint of the hilldawg arrow thing logo?

this is not real

Neo-Conservative

I.e formerly liberal jews /and or strong supporters of Israel for religious reasons colonizing the republican party.

i can't find one news article about this

t. shlomo trying to profit from the cold war

Falling for the bait this hard

Is that seriously the Moscow airport? Before or after security? Domestic or international gates?

The United States and Russia are allies now. The Left is no match for our combined shitposting power.
The Democrat party AKA The Legion of Soros AKA the IslamoMarxist Axis of Evil is America's sworn enemy.
You should have realized that.

oh yes

(You)