I don't like Trump

I don't like Trump

You don't need to, he'll still be president.
cuck

Me neither. Let's be friends.

but the swamp

Ok.

Yeah, it sucks
Ok

Yeah he's quite the faggot.

Hillary was a bigger faggot though.

Did he drain it?

he said he would so probably

I love hillary cliton too, lets fuck.

Is it possible he was lying?

Hillary was worse but Trump is bad too

Who would you'd rather have?

Paul or Cruz

>tfw he was rightful to the throne

Why?

8 years of Obama and you faggots already forgot what a man looks/acts like.

It's a meme ya dip.

He's really stupid
Bombed Assad
Pushed the senate to pass the currently proposed health care bill
>Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated
I feel conned

what's your favorite country, OP?

He seems more like an old man playing teenager.

Gonna have to agree with you on the Paul issue.
Will never happen though.
A physician in the White House while we have huge medical system problems makes too much sense.

Now why would someone lie just to get into office? Surely people do not things like that. Trump can do pretty much anything (barring net-neutrality bullshit) and his presidency will be worth it. I always knew he would be a terrible president, though I had hopes that he would not try to topple assad in syria but I guess even that was too much.

OP, remove that flag and switch to geo.

It seems to me your feelings come from a lack of information. Just wanted to know if this OP was worth my time....

>Trump can do pretty much anything (barring net-neutrality bullshit) and his presidency will be worth it
For what?

No
That's just gonna lead to more shitposting

Wow, such a well thought out post with lots of material to debate! We could talk about this for hours! I'd rather talk about what a total faggot you are though, seriously go fucking kill yourself you pathetic, worthless waste of life. Go do it right now

I do!

I don't like you

The election of 2016 was so lame. All the candidates sucked and terribly forced memes spawned from it.

I don't want you to like me, I want you to end your worthless life. Or at the very least fuck off back to reddït

Can't fuck off back to where I've never been

I don't like geometry