Why is God male?

Why is God male?

Other urls found in this thread:

yehweh.org/contents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he impregnated Mary.

Neither male nor female

>believing God didn't design bigender species specifically because the samieness of the existing asexual bacterial domination was insufficient and did not strictly evolve in a productive way
God is the consciousness of the universe, the universe doesn't have genitalia.

Because he has a big fat dick. God's dick is the biggest.

It was a 50-50 chance. Sometimes coins land on heads.

>me on the left

why do you assume he is male?

Earth is the mother, God is the father.

He fucked the Earth and made dinosaurs. Read a science book, niggers.

God has no gender.

the gnostics teach that the holy spirit is female. and that the idea of god is generally androgynous

humans use to be androgyness multi dimensional beings chilling on earth floating around, then the reptillians came and conquered them and dna replicated them into two genders to cause divisivness and need to look inwards n shiet, lobotomised them and put them to work mining gold 300,000 years ago.

its like you faggots dont even listen to david icke and shit. fucking reddit religious cucks

>females
>being anything besides property

Are you okay?

That's pretty decent logic.

God's got the best dick

because he has a soul

Because the father is the being that passes on the tradition of society to the son.

Men have agape love. Women don't. God does not have His own Creator. Just like women didn't get His breath and don't come from the ground. But snakes come from the ground. Fallen angels took on their form. Didnt stop her though. God can't be like that. Adam had to fall with her but Lucifer chose her for probably quite a few and distinct reasons. He was there to witness all these differences and obviously corrupted her. Some try and offset this by claiming God has intercourse. Ridiculous

>wwaaaahhh if Gawd isreal, den y duz dad beet me.
God didn't do any of this to you. The one who suffers will receive eternal life, and the one who inflicts suffering will be damned.
Romans 8:18(thats not what the verse says but it ties into my argument)

the Overdeity isn't male, just Jehovah

>humans use to be androgyness multi dimensional beings chilling on earth floating around, then the reptillians came
This isn't a larping thread...

created man in his image. adam was created and then woman was created out of adam

The Bible refers to God as He and Father, dumb fuck.

>I've never considered the etymology of the hebrew scriptures
your post

is there a reason why you're not an idiot?

heres a free lesson

el is masculine god
eloah means feminine goddess
elohim is a plural meaning 3 or more gods and goddesses

He represents an ancient male ancestor and chieftain. Whether that be Deus Pater or the Germanic Gaut

When did women ever invent or create anything of value

>reading hebrew, the language of kikes

The what's Yaweh?

According to the Old Testament (Tanakh) God is an it, neither male or female.

The New Testament refers to God in many verses as a "father" which most Christian denominations take symbolically, not literally.

Australians and Canadians saying he has no gender
i get it from Canada but you Australia? how could you

>elohim is a plural meaning 3 or more gods and goddesses
Father Son and Holy Spirit, it checks out

Wrong. Not even shekinah appears in Hebrew. When the OT says "He", who is He talking about? The bus driver from South Park?

God has no sex

>not realizing jesus christ is on every page of the old testament
>not realizing that the old testament is validated by Jesus Christ as a book written completely about him
>trying to talk about the bible like you know what it says
>not realizing jesus was a hebrew Israelite directly descended from abraham

back to /r/atheism foul beast

here's something interesting.

take Yahweh's hebrew letters and their symbolic meanings

Yod means hand
He is breath
Vav means nail
he is breath again

so Yodhevavhe's name in its symbolic meaning can be interpreted as

His (right) hand will be nailed

jesus christ sits at the right hand of God, yahweh.

but to answer your question there are probably 7 aspects to the elohim, Yahweh is one of them

So god is a pink haired gender fluid SJW?

#bitchesbedumb

Because that's his prefered pronoun. Stop oppressing him you shitlord.

Please Im not that stupid. But would you like to have a real theological debate instead of shitposting?

there are ways to prove the bible has an origin outside space-time. whether or not you have the intellectual honesty to take on that challenge is on you.

but really. go back to /r/atheism

I never brought up shekinah, what about it?

>tells someone to go back to plebbit
>uses reddit spacing

God is truly non-binary like Oregon law allows.

Answer the second point. You intimated it. I never brought up lies. Is ignorant. Lies some more

>Why is God male?

so drooling over god's tits isn't a sin

Yeah eh

Im not following. Second point, explain it more.

This. Keep in mind that a lot of things in the bible are allegories. Do you also think that God is an old bearded man living over the clouds, OP? He doesn't even have a physical body.

double spacing is taught in every american school. several teachers even marked points off english assignments for not double spacing.

really. you have to go back

what does your image prove?

that you fell for the jew meme that there is no soul

Can u ship that bud to the states please

there's no amount of pot that can make you take the interdimensional reptilian vampire redpill

>tfw so intelligent doesn't know that -im suffix can mean either plurality, or royalty/deity

You done cucked up

You need some IEUE in your life, brother in Christ.

yehweh.org/contents

What's that pic of?

im is a plural that means 3 or more
hebrew has a plural that means 2 specifically like both, or couple

im gets its royalty/diety from being associated from elohim.

thanks for the link

the flat earth, with the 6 heavens according to the bible, and 21 realms that not even angels have seen according to things like the book of Enoch. its the vedic model, its also entirely constitent with how many dimensional heavens there are in the gnostic gospels

>religion
Get the fuck out of here you delusional retards. This board is all about discussing important political issues. Your made up god that hates faggots, and makes you feel better because you think you will have an eternal life after death is not an important issue, it's embbarrasing, childish and not worth discussing.

God is the Father, God is Authority. Therefore he is depicted as male.

>interdimensional shapeshifting demons redpill
fixed

Also, I see where you're coming from with your reasoning on the suffix, but it's kind of a "chicken or the egg" paradox. One resolution (my favorite) would be that it refers to the Trinity as a plural unity.

Be wary of mixing your wine with poisonous doctrines of demons.

Enjoy the link.

Why are the names hindu like though?

you know, there's a lot of falsehood stated about the gnostic gospels. Yahweh is not the devil, and is still the father of Christ according to the gnostic gospels, nor is the "old testament god" implemented as the devil in anyway shape or form considering in the Nag Hammadi scriptures they do quite a bit to venerate Christ as the son of god, who died on the cross, who came into the flesh, and redeemed mankind and was resurrected. the Demiurge has a name and its Yaldaboath, and they go into great detail that Yaldaboath and Saboath (sabbath) Yahweh are different beings

I recommend the testimony of Solomon while I'm at it too.

>Be wary of mixing your wine with poisonous doctrines of demons.
So I'm reasonably sure that Jesus Christ is in the hindu scriptures in the first place, but thats a pretty bold speculation.

but the NT ends up being incredibly indian in its symbolism

probably because Vedic words are hindu tradition, and to call it flat earth is facetious on my part, its more like a model of the geocentric universe.

I wanted to say something smart but dont want to blasphemy

last i checked religion has a dramatic impact on politics, but I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

ignore every political leader meeting popes on a regular basis.

>. Your made up god that hates faggots
being gay is wrong

> and makes you feel better because you think you will have an eternal life after death is not an important issue, it's embbarrasing, childish and not worth discussing.

back to /r/atheism.

>doesn't have genitalia.
You're a linguistically challenged & have never been to a hardware store
if you think that is what male and female means
Why do you assume it's an assumption?
Not just Gnostics, but the Spirit is feminine. God is only androgynous if you're talking the Trinity.
>most Christian denominations take symbolically, not literally.
Where in America do you live?