SHE. FUCKING. WON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIftUE4usUw
youtube.com/watch?v=lKKol6SL_s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try
sage

>implying 5,700,000 illegal beaners didnt vote for her

>dems are too stupid to understand how elections work.

The popular vote does not decide the election for POTUS. Keep crying.

You're 230 years late, nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=sIftUE4usUw

Alright, how many atomic missiles can she launch? How many divisions does she have, hopefully more than the pope.

The fact that we subsidize low population states by giving them political power when they shouldn't have ANY is all the proof I need to know I live under a fascist regime.

Nope. We won the electoral college.

This.

These were annoying when they were spammed so often, but this much time later and I chuckle agin when I see gen even if they are ironic.

I know this is a shitpost thread that's been posted a thousand times now, but enough.

When you go into the voting booth and vote for President, you're not voting directly for the candidate, but rather a slate of electors who'll represent your state in the Electoral College.

As such, no state can override the other. No matter how much Clinton ran up the score in California, it doesn't overturn the peoples' choice in, say, Idaho. They still get their own slate, just like their own Representatives and their own U.S. Senators.

The national popular vote is 100% meaningless.

Nope nice try though :)

How pathetic does your life have to be before you start spamming retarded shit on this board all day?

Not. Anyone's. President.

Enjoy the next 8 years, I sure will

Yeah Obama was a fascist and, Hillary would have just continued his legacy. Luckily we elected Trump to put an end to this fascist state.

Hope this'll help you understand.
youtube.com/watch?v=lKKol6SL_s4

Yeah, she also beat obama in the primaries back in 2008 with that logic. Too bad it doesn't count.

I wish the mods would start deleting these threads, this is every hour someone makes this.

Goliath also beat David on points

She won 13 states.

An easy analogy might explain why this type of reasoning fails:

Let's say you play a game of football (soccer). You end up losing with 2-3. But your team had 85% possesion of the ball, this loss really isn't fair. If only there was a rule that said that a team which dominated like yours did would win. But there isn't. And, even more crucially, if that rule did indeed exist, the result would have been different. The opposing team would have played the game differently for the rules were different and they could have won the game just the same.

Changing the rules in hindsight is unfair.

Fellow leftie Btw, but this is just retarded

Electoral votes is just one of the rules that make the USA Voting System.

According to usa, not only you need to win, but you need to get more than 50% of the votes, she had 48% of the popular votes and would still lose.
She would lose because at this case it would go to the house of representatives and she would lose election since most are of the trump party.

also
>plurality voting
>meaningfull way to get data

>"But this means all USA elections until now were irrelevant. Since all elections used plurality"
YES, DEAL WITH IT AND RESEARCH MORE ABOUT STUFF.
DEAL WITH IT.

She fucking won. If you win the popular vote you win. What part of democracy don't you understand?

Your daily bait thread.

She won 2nd place

Shit bait aquafresh

Hillary Clinton lost by 6 gorillion if you figure about a quart of the illegal mexicans voted. They literally import illegals here because 99.9% of them vote for dems, it's how they've been in control the last 3 decades.

>How many divisions does she have, hopefully more than the pope.

Thank you Brother Stalin.

that's good, user

This
A voter in WY has 5x as much power in the electoral college as a voter in CA
NOT. DEMOCRACY.

Usa is a constitutional republic not a democracy you faggot

it's a represenative republic, you dumb cunt

Wow, did somebody had a shit in you're cornflakes?