Can we have a thread discussing the political and psychological effects of wearing traditional clothing...

Can we have a thread discussing the political and psychological effects of wearing traditional clothing, and why covering thyself leads to a more spiritually fulfilling life

Other urls found in this thread:

polishfest-ny.org
polfest.com/
yasas.com/greek/festivals/usa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is she Portuguese? She is really cute man ;_;

It might have been a Portuguese poster who I got that from, not 100

kek

what is this gypsy fashion

What are American traditional clothes Mr.Gadsden? Should I start dressing like the feather people?

>American traditional clothes

Get a genetic test, whatever is majority wins, or lets say you were half western european/scandinavian. Find where your last name is most prominent, and that is the region/country that is deserving of your attention and study

Wearing a shitty suit will make my life spiritually fulfilled?

> blocks your path

Cunts shouldn't be allowed to wear clothes at all. Clothes are for people.

This > Modern black culture

I would be absolutely happy to see niggers through away their Nike's and Walmart 10-pack of white T's for traditional European clothing

I would love to see them wearing the clothes of our ancestors, professing the words "1776 nigguh" while shooting at government buildings full of elected democrats

yes

Any woman that wears traditional clothing gets an automatic +10 attraction points

Oh, I know what my genetics are. my dad has done extensive genealogical work. I just wouldn't feel right wearing the traditional clothes of any of the cultural backgrounds from which my ancestors come, because I didn't grow up in those cultures. To borrow a term from the left it would be like cultural appropriation. I feel like it would cheapen their culture for me to just adopt it. It's sad, but as an American I feel like the bastard son of Europe, who's dad is cucking himself to some jewish whore, if you know what I mean.

I don't want niggers to assimilate into our culture. Fuck off you civ cuck.

>tfw i get to roleplay as a jedi on tatooin

>tfw my faggot ancestors robbed me of this opportunity by moving to this cultureless cesspit of corporatism and consumerism

just fucking kill me I want to die. I wish I could start over again.

you damn honkys put some god damn countries of origin on this shit no one knows where the fuck each pic reps

Fuck you nigger, Europe is not for you. Go to Kenya or some shit for your traditional wife.

Portuguese white beauty
classic
folk dress of minho, a portuguese region

I understand user, I'm not asking you to go grocery shopping wearing this

Wear it on Halloween, wear it to a cultural festival if one ever comes up.

Or my favorite, dress up with your wife/girlfriend, and then undress/fuck in it

you maddd white boiiiiii YOUR WIFE LOVE DIIZ BBC NIGGA

Feelsbadman

>tfw you live in America and there's no cultural festivals unless

seriously man, I'm depressed as fuck. I can't carry on with this soulless existence. there is no substance to life, only mere existence.

Organize one

Start a "cultural and history meetup" of a group of your choice (or all Europeans) on meetup.com, make it about food and discussion, as well as dressing the part, and grow it until it turns into a full blown annual festival

And what would a cultural festival in America even consist of? I could make a European-American one and then it would just be a bunch of spics and niggers showing up WE WUZ GERMANZ OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE BITCHES AT.

Traditional American clothing isn't exactly aesthetic, it looks pretty corny actually.

It's actually a pretty reasonable idea. I'm sure there are people out there that feel the same way about it, and it would feel pretty good to have some people of the same background to relate to.

Where are you based?

Can you faggots name the country of the outfits you post?

Northern east coast.

The US has cultural festivals all the time, unless you live in the middle of the sticks.

Italian events, Greek events, Polish events, Irish fests, German celebrations, etc.

Of course, I'm on the East Coast from New Jersey to New England, so there are lots of immigrant groups in this area.

I got wowed by this pic

Well you would have an easier time than me. If you want motivation, understand that the creator of Disney filed for bankruptcy 9 times, Henry Ford created the assembly line when he was 50 years

If you fail, struggle harder, yell louder

Yes and she's carrying a massive amounts of gold,

It doesn't.

Thanks for the encouraging words user. I'll just keep moving in the right direction. I was only "red pilled" a year ago so you should know that people like you make a difference. I was a backward lefty most of my life and I thank god I was given the antivirus to that bs.

>>>/stormfront/

>le 'traydishinaul clothing artisan opinionista

what is it with tards who don't read the rules?
>can we have a thread that is non-political on Sup Forums

FUCK NO YOU FUCKING TARD

(((you)))

back to your cuck boards reddit fag

I've never been to a cultural event in my life nor have i ever seen any white americans ever wear traditional clothing, with exception of maybe oktoberfest(which if we're honest is not even a ''traditional festival'). such is life in Poz Angeles

Where do you live?

polishfest-ny.org

polfest.com/

yasas.com/greek/festivals/usa/

etc. etc.

Jew Google Polish Festival New York, Polish Festival New Jersey, Italian Festival Massachusetts, etc.

Like I said, this may be a regional thing in the upper northern part of CT in the greater New York area. I know other parts of the US are different.

Fuck I'm drunk

I mean, I this may be a regional thing in the New York/New Jersey, CT, Mass, etc. area. since we have lots of immigrants here.

eg: Italian areas in NYC and Boston

Lots of Greeks (this is the best place for Greek and Italian Pizza)

Sometimes German events.

etc.

Not an argument. You wouldn't have nigs AT LEAST dress like civilized people?

Why would I want niggers to assimilate? I want them to go away. What part of that is so hard to understand?