Any Michiganders here voting Kid Rock in 2018? Let's do our part (again) to MAGA!!!!

Any Michiganders here voting Kid Rock in 2018? Let's do our part (again) to MAGA!!!!

I wouldn't expect anything less from northern alabama

bump

He might just be able to win, given he's a celebrity. Pretty awesome timing considering Michigan is a swing state and the senate seat is up.

Can any Michigan-anons here vouch for this? Is the guy popular in the state?

yuuupp will vote

Nice digits fellow mitten man

he seems like a retard, but that's par for the course for senators

Oh nvm.

Honestly I think the guy will do really well. Only cuckaroos like current Senators, Democrat yesmen bobbleheads Peters and Stabenow. Kid Rock is a Michigan icon and has a very good chance at winning.

#GodGunsTrump

>Can any Michigan-anons here vouch for this? Is the guy popular in the state?
Michigander here. Everyone I've shown the news to has scoffed at it. Even if he runs as a Republican.

My dad said "At least Trump is a businessman"

The republican base are mostly older conservatives, not much of a young rightwing movement which is sad
Great Lakes bro's should join anticom

If anyones interested in joining the anticom great lakes discord the heres the code

3R5aA6

All summer long

No because he's a faggot wigger with a low IQ. I don't give a fuck what he believes.

I'm from Windsor
C-can I join?

Yes

I was actually just in Detroit last week.
Ate at mexicantown.
Was fucking delicious and Canadian money was at par that day.

Leave it to the trolls to not only put another sell-out on the radio, but try and put him in Senate.

I'm voting for him. He has a much better connection to the public than most senators. Stabenow has done nothing productive to reach out to the people she's supposed to be representing.

Have any of you guys ever been to Millington? Outside of Vassar?

Sweet, we're happy to have anyone on the great lakes join, and you definitely qualify

I'm not from Michigan, but I'll send his campaign money if his policy positions are decent. Also seeing the Left meltdown even more sounds fun.

810 reporting in for the third Reich.

He wants to shoot big guns and is not afraid of anything, he's got my vote

Where is he on immigration?

734 Reporting in. Ann Arbor is a fucking shithole, I know.

I'd vote for him. I'd prefer Ted Nugent, honestly. But Kid Rock is pretty based.

Kid Rock is tight bros with Donald Trump, and supported him all throughout his campaign run. I'm sure you could guess his stance on immigration

Senate , then the white house. It's gonna happen.