Why is it that Western females are so cute and docile when they are young...

Why is it that Western females are so cute and docile when they are young, but then become entitled selfish bitches around the age of 16?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSJB54s8zcE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg_vjRKIjak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they need a dick at 14 to calm them down, it's just normal hormones

Because of the western men. Even a 4/10 whore is worshiped these days.

Quit blaming the women it's the faggot men who let it happen

They're allowed to rum around instead of being married good and young.

she needs to get BLACKED

pedos ITT
gas the pedos

Because sixteen is about the age they discover their sexual value and begin to use it to their advantage. This lasts for several years until that sexual value begins to diminish. I'm 30 and I can confirm how the "wall" is real. A couple of years ago I noticed how women my own age, perhaps a few years older, and certainly women in their early 20's started lining up for me like an audition. Women burn bright for a few years, then slam into the wall, and lastly begin to frantically look for someone to hang onto.

get put on a pedestal + Pedophiles who don't date women their own age

what a sad life you must lead

GAS

Faggots like you who think grown ass women should not be accountable for their actions.

Little girls are not docile you retard. They scream and cry. They are almost as active as boys too, they have just as much energy to burn off.

I was right about to say something like this. They realize the immense amount of power/control they wield with their looks at that point.

Daddy issues. Treat your daughters well, focus on self esteem and self worth, or she will be on a pole, or giving head to niggers.

They bleep out the "retarded" part now when this plays on TV...

Isn't it strange that you could take the very same white girl in 10 years and replace a dildo with a black dick and the reaction would be the same? Remarkable.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

this is the only correct answer.

Date within 2 years your own age or not at all.
And stop feminizing society, it's not so much women are on a pedestal as much as it is men arent.
>sexual value
who gives them this?
weak men

>dat webm

they hit 16 and discover how much they can manipulate men, especially dumb young boys
that's why you need to cherish daughters when they're little

I don't think 16 is really grown ass, especially in this day of babying children

women are emotionally unstable normally, but it's amplified in their teens and sorry if I don't like a 35 year old dude manipulating a 14 year old girl.

Once a girl gets to 20-22 or so then fine they can date whoever they want

CUTE
U
T
E

I wish I had a girlfriend that cute. I'd buy her every pet she wants. I'm so lonely.

Women inherently have submission complexes that largely kick in when they hit puberty

Western woman and most woman in general want a novel romance life since they were a kid which means get married get dick get kids

However modern culture teaches them that marriage isn't necessary and kids are vile beasts. As such most begin to ignore their childhood goals and ambitions, however just because you ignore them does not mean they go away.

This leads to clingyness and the willingness to settle for anything that will fuck them, but again they have their own upbringing and though naturally submissive they will begin to have panic attacks and breakdowns due to this behavior if they settle with someone incompatible and they will convince their selves that everything is normal and blame everyone else because they've done it their subjugated like you are suppose to be in a happy relationship

As such woman turn out vile and repulsive having suppressed their dreams and ambitions and in the end subvert reality with their own delusions leading to a world of unhappiness they cannot escape from

tl;dr Kikes destroying morality and morality laws/regulations

Ummm...just no. I did not have sex until I was adult, and had no interest in having sex at 16.

Why? Because I had a father, and he loved me. Girls who whore out 16, do it because Daddy is not around, or is treated like shit.

PETROL

Its shit like giving them puppies that makes them entitled. Fucking earn things, you little shit

Heres the vid with sound.

Try not to cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=oSJB54s8zcE

Why the fuck would you post a picture like that? Go die

Cultural Marxism + celebrity culture in the media effectively telling them they can be as lazy as they want and still become rich and successful. Which then manifests as bitterness when they realise the riches aren't coming and why isn't the world bending more to them.

>Western females are so cute and docile
>never raised girls
>doesn't even know

>Other women.
>Media.
>The internet.

Wtf I want a daughter now

ZOG

that girl is so precious desu. cute video.

Oh God, I wanna die. Why do women have to grow up? Why can't they stay cute and small like this?

Depending on whether that was at an expensive restaurant, or those people ordered a lot of food an drink, that may or may not be an acceptable tip. If it was at a place like the capital grille, where steaks are $50 bucks, it's ok since that's only about 3 steaks, an appetizer, and a few drinks. If that was at a shitty chain where that amounts to dozens of drinks, that is a fucked up tip to leave.

>sexual value
>who gives them this?
>weak men
You're absolutely right. No argument there.

You mean a husband named Dick, right user?

They become active at 11. If their biological needs aren't met, they'll turn to drugs. This is fact.

You can thank the Jews in Hollywood

Thanks OP, that webm ruined my day.

I've always wanted kids but i'm too much of an INTP to meet women and connect with them despite being 6'4 and attractive.

while the first part is true, the "wall" is a meme to make younger men feel better. im nearing 30, probably 6-7/10 and women still dont really respond to me or other average males my age. whoever is more attractive, regardless of age, always gets the woman.

is this you?

Beta fathers.

When I go to America I only tip white males.

I don't post on r9k, but that's funny.

>The family had a black cat that she was close to (named Simon, I believe), and that cat passed away. She had been asking for a year for another cat, and mom finally got one for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zg_vjRKIjak

get prozac

Maybe you haven't progressed far enough. Also, start working out. A good body can take a '6' and turn him into a strong and solid '8'. Also, work on education and careers. A guy with money in his pocket, a promising future professionally, and things generally going on is incredibly attractive.

I can only speak for myself. For me, the wall is anything but a meme. It's real.

t. antipedokike

On the plane right now.

Exactly this.

>then become entitled selfish bitches around the age of 16

It's called being a teenager dude. Heads up: they're moody. A kissless virgin like you doesn't have kids, so you wouldn't know.

>pic related

(you)

yeah maybe im just a loser in general. i dress nice, button up shirts and chinos that fit properly, but i guess women can see through it. got a math degree but only job i can keep is washing dishes. i think im slightly too autistic for a corporate job. got fired after 2 months at my last job in advertising analyzing data.

The exuding manliness of a pure white man. He may be a life long virgin, but at least he's white. Meanwhile, all white women his age are getting brown and black dick.

I'm not depressed or suicidal and I'm getting my anxiety under control now. I'm swimming and physically fit. My issue is that the only things I can speak with any passion about are over most women's heads and I my sense of humor is very subtle and sometimes blunt.

They're too expensive user, don't have any kids life is way easier without them

You alright bud?

that's no angel

>Husband
>At 14

sorry to burst your bubble, but women probably think youre just immature. no, just because another person isnt as passionate as you are about a singular subject does not mean they are stupid. you should be able to talk about a wealth of subjects, even if elementary, to show youre not an autistic beta male. also your humor likely just sucks.

does anyone else just kind of wish the world would end like right now

total instantaneous annihilation

You're right. No one would want to marry her because she's been sexually active for years.

Bernd, pls

>all the women his age are successfully passing on their genes

I wonder why.

Psst, hey, there's a type of female that's a joy to be around, can do no wrong, and a man is willing to ridicule himself over. Those females are called little girls. And you know what happens to little girls? They grow tits and grow up and exist to get dicks slapped across their faces. Wanna know what we call men who can't distinguish between these groups of females? Pedophiles and squares

Woman fighting them from the inside.

I'll be fine, thanks. But the world really isn't fair.

>Bitmojis
>Make a """""""""""""""""""""cute""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""-er""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" version of myself for entirely new forms of expression never seen before
I wish I were this smart

What if that guy was doing a selfie in his sister's room, mocking her for her puella magica collection, but out of context it looks like he's an obsessive otaku

you sound creepy

>complaining about free money
>acceptable

Pick none, gas them all.

propaganda, brainwashing

Because every TV show, music video, magazine, website etc. teaches them about sex and how it's normal to do it when they reach 16 (even though it's not). This makes them emotionally unstable, unable to bond with men and leads to an endless cock carousel to try and fill the void.

Parenting can only go so far because even the schools teach this stuff.

Congratulations, you're a pedophile!

Schools inaction to teach proper sex ed classes due to political correctness. It's not like kids aren't flooded with sexual content, but they don't fully grasp it, thus teen preggers.

I remember in my sex ed class, we were 14, she asked if anal sex can get you pregnant. Teens really are that stupid when they start messing around.

Pedophiles are a federally protected class. If you lay a finger on me, you're going to prison for life, for a hate crime!

I know that feel.
As if my future was somehow stolen from me...

I would give anything to be reborn in the 1920s before all this insanity.

I should not she was a student in the class.

Shocking, isn't it? In just 3 short years, that white girl is going to be grabbing black dick like that. Nothing you losers can do about it. When a woman grows up, she wants DICK at all costs.

Jesus i'm pretty sure that girl lives in my town

In Catholic school they showed us pictures of herpes and told us the symptoms of AIDS. The teacher made it clear that being a virgin and marrying a virgin was the only way to 100% stay clear of STDs.

This was in grade 8 and it freaked out a lot of kids. Later on they educated on us birth control but still stressed it wasn't foolproof.

Wrong, black and white makes black. Her genes were just erased.

You pedophobic bigots!

It would be cool if the smoke looked like a dragon

It would be scary but I'd accept it. A giant fucking meteor that NASA isn't warning us about just crashing into Earth. Everyone panicking but can do nothing about. Just ending it.

What if the image was a photoshop of the background in an image of the Daily Stormer's Andrew Anglin?

Because that is when teenage boys sexualize and often sexually assault them.

That made me smile. Pure, innocent joy. :^)

That picture always makes me incredibly sad, I hope to not outlive my wife.

False. Women mature before men. The truth is that white girls lust after dick, especially black dick and start to whore out for it as soon as they reach 6th grade.

yes... just drop ten nuclear bombs on us

Look in the mirror

My future kinda has been hampered, by a variety of external factors.
I mean it's not like you know what to do, you know. How to make it work.
You know you can fight back, but the nigger's 2 years older and 30kg heavier. There's only so much a 7-12 year old can do, especially when other kids join in and the teachers would rather protect the nigger than admit there's a problem.
Or at least, most of them did. A few decided there had to be a problem with me.
You try being sociable after 3 years of relentlessly getting your ass kicked and your belongings trashed.
And my parents? None the wiser. They went along with it, and now I've been living with a diagnosis for a mental handicap, spent high school in mong city and completely fail to be motivated to do anything, because everything's been taken away and whatever I build up, whatever I do, even my own goddamned parents try to destroy it.

I'm 23 now. Might as well have died at 0.

Whenever I wake up.

Jewish media, public schooling, and everything that's been compounded from degenerate society.

Yeah, girls mature first, but ever notice that they don't lose their innocence until the age when boys mature? Ummmm, what's your excuse for that?

Interesting that you mention "black dick", my dear racist watson. Perhaps you have yet to realize, due to your low white trash mental abilities, that black men mature before white men. It should be of no surprise then that the young girls who meet young black men lose their innocence at a younger age.

In case your mental acuity prevents you from understanding my point, I shall reiterate it here. Girls mature before boys, African American boys mature before white boys, and depending on the race of the boy the mature female is spending her time with she will lose her innocence earlier (black boys) or later (white boys), but it is always at the time in which the young males mature and start looking at her sexually and acting upon their instincts. Instincts, I might add, which are not kept in line by our society because (now hold on, I know this will shock you) We. Live. In. A. Rape. Culture. (GASP!)

And one more thing before I send you on your merry, racist way. Before you go and claim that black males are racist because they sexualize woman and yada yada yada, realize that African Americans have been oppressed in this country for hundreds of years. For instance: slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, the proud boys, and YOU.

RIP Nazi.