It is well established that the crimes of the Germans were highly fabricated or even completely made up...

It is well established that the crimes of the Germans were highly fabricated or even completely made up. There is sufficient evidence, (or lack thereof) to prove this. Is it possible that the same happened with the Japanese? What evidence exists that contradicts the "facts" on Japanese war crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distomo_massacre
imgur.com/gallery/725A7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>crimes of the Germans were highly fabricated or even completely made up
Wrong.
Wow virtue signaling this hard on an anonymous mongolian internet basketweaving forum. What a sad little man.

By definition, you cannot virtue-signal contrary to the Overton window, moron.

Oh, and I'm sure Nips killed people. Nobody cares. People died during war, there are no morals or laws during war. Grow up and stop being a baby, who cares. It is the survival of the most powerful forces, and civilizations that can't protect their people during war deserve the most gruesome deaths.

edgy

Your entire existence is the result of your superior male ancestors being as ferocious as possible, when it called for it, against the enemy. It is only as of recent times that prissy faggots like you waltz around with "human rights" to defend "equality". But when the nips roll in to take comfort women, you will have nobody to cry to.

>It is well established that the crimes of the Germans were highly fabricated or even completely made up

Since when? The meth drugged SS holocausted entire villages here (women and children included) as payback because guerilla fighters were stealing their rations/blowing up their vehicles.

>Nobody cares.

Pearl Harbor happened, fuck off.

>On June 10, 1944, for over two hours, Waffen-SS troops of the 4th SS Polizei Panzergrenadier Division under the command of SS-Hauptsturmführer Fritz Lautenbach went door to door and massacred Greek civilians as part of "savage reprisals" for a partisan attack upon the unit's convoy.[1] A total of 214 men, women and children were killed in Distomo,[2] a small village near Delphi.[3] According to survivors, SS forces "bayoneted babies in their cribs, stabbed pregnant women, and beheaded the village priest."[3]

>Following the massacre, a Secret Field Police agent accompanying the German forces informed the authorities that, contrary to Lautenbach's official report, the German troops had come under attack several miles from Distomo and had not been fired upon "with mortars, machine-guns and rifles from the direction of Distomo". An inquiry was convened. Lautenbach admitted that he had gone beyond standing orders, but the tribunal found in his favour, holding that he had been motivated, not by negligence or ignorance, but by a sense of responsibility towards his men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distomo_massacre

Was this fabricated too OP?

desu china is a sub-human cesspool

i fully endorse nippon's glorious slaughter. a service to civility, really.

This guy gets it, the 6 million figure is most likely a low ball. There are at least 10 million corpses right here alone.

Never said it didn't, I'm saying that the Nips thought they had might, when the US had more.

See above. It actually does win wars, if you kill the women and children, it demoralizes the enemy and removes generations of fighters and their nurturers.

Who cares. Partisan activity was responded with not enough force, in my opinion. You were lucky to have even existed, they ought to have just annihilated the lot of the conquered right off the bat. That's what used to happen, at least. Genghis showed no mercy to the conquered. Vae victis, so to speak.

>wikipedia
Yes. Look at the sources, I bet they're all horseshit, like usual.

could that picture be any more photoshopped?

>bayoneted babies in their cribs
If it was a 2 hour ordeal why didn't people retrieve their babies? I'm calling bullshit.

You can't wait for a war to break out to satiate your bloodlust eh?

Pay attention, I said that these actions are only viable during wartime. I am principally opposed to arbitrarily imposing restrictions during wartime, like "crimes against humanity" or "human rights". There are no morals or rights during war.

Well, there are Japanese people who deny because of muh feels, but they are just as full of shit as you.

>pirate

Fucking kek. Fits perfectly.

Not saying that the SS and Wehrmacht didn't commit atrocities but that their crimes are the most exaggerated, especially when it comes to the holocaust.

You're on Sup Forums, he was spot-on, you're just being an edgy retard for good boy points with the other local idiots
Who needs facts and accuracy when you can just get appraisal from lonely losers on the internet

>Who needs facts and accuracy when you can just get appraisal from lonely losers on the internet
>said the lonely loser
Sorry others don't want to be fags and appeal to non-existent "human rights" when it is convenient to do so. Also still missing the point; by definition, you cannot virtue-signal if there is no socially desirable group to appeal to.

>It is well established that the crimes of the Germans were highly fabricated or even completely made up

Your post is a fucking disgrace to the people of Greece

Facts about Jap war crimes? Here's one: only the Soviets went after the Japs after war crimes (specifically Unit 731) while no one else did. The U.S. granted the members of the unit immunity in exchange of information on the unit's findings on their experiments.

imgur.com/gallery/725A7

PH was somewhat of a false flag to get us more involved, the US let it happen and wanted the death toll to be as high as possible so that we could also justify attacking Germany

>What evidence exists that contradicts the "facts" on Japanese war crimes?

They killed Chinese, not people. It was grotesque animal abuse, to be sure, but not a war crime.

>>bayoneted babies in their cribs
They always pull out this one for the fake events. It's such horseshit. Right up there with masturbation machines.

Yeah, it's always interesting. Just ask for a citation that isn't an anecdote. Interesting how victim testimony is always objective and more of it makes it "more truth", but oppressor testimony is just "influenced by propaganda" or just "excuses".

Could have sworn I saw photographs of Japs bayoneting babies and fetuses from pregnant women but given the doctored photos made of the Germans who even knows anymore

Where? The central image from OP is not accurate, it seems like a dramatization. The other images seem more legitimate, but it is without source. The image title is just "japan.jpg".
Attached image is the only one that is as famous as it is. Reverend John Magee is an example of a claim. But that's it: just a claim. Why is it that the proofster is only levied against claims raised by the "oppressors", but when somebody claims something happened, it is truth because they said so.