archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she ben barked

Yes, she probably loves BBC.

Yup

That Guy T say no.

>Anglo

she hasn't been blacked, but she was hooking up with a lebanese canadian when she was younger. she spoke about this on her 4T video. she's also mentioned that she doesn't care what race her boyfriend is so long as he's a citizen of her country. that was discussed in her first video.

>has a photo with a nig
>"SHE PROBABLY FUCKED HIM"
Lmao bunch of insecure virgins

She fucks Proud Boys so what's the difference?

Of course. Shes civic nationalist

It's a joke. Also (semi) rare

Sage

>tfw you will never spoon her on the sofa while watching anime on the television. She's my e-celeb waifu.

I hope so. These lovely white blondes are MADE for the BBC.
Would love to have a vid of it

Are you sure she fucked him or that's just some random nig she took a pic with

I am pretty sure it was confirmed that she and ThatGuyT had a one night stand at some Ancap event.

It's not a random nig it's an Ancap youtuber called That Guy T. And no she didn't get BLACKED:

Why did you just invent that shit up?

Who gives a fuck?

Every thread. Without fail.

they made out when they were drunk for fun, as a joke. they never slept with each other. stop spreading shit faggot.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

She is not Jewish my dear little shill:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

She fucked him, already been confirmed

look at that monkeys long ass fingernails no girl wants some nasty ass claws scratching up the inside of her puss

Yeah she already confirmed that she had a relationship with a non white man

BLACKED

all white girls have been BLACKED at least once, your mothers, sisters, aunts, girlfriends, wives and even GRANDMAMAS

they fucking worship our BBCs

In fact it has been confirmed they had no sexual relations. How many shekels did you get for that post?

Definitely likes the urban jungle R&B club nights with the BBC on the dance floor grinding up on her fat ass

stay away from my waifu

I have actual sources who were at the event and who told me directly that they are pretty sure that ThatGuyT slept with Lauren. From what I understand, their friends so the sex was probably casual. In other words, they ain't dating, they just fucked to pass the time. Personally, I don't think she did it because he was black or anything, I think their just good friends who share similar ideas.

The photo is an indictment that a woman will be seen willingly in a friendly status situation with a non-white solely on the basis of his status.

If she'd take this pic with a nigger, she'd fuck one if the incentive was strong enough.

>Lauren thread
>Shills and MGTOW OMEGA males appear to slander her

Every single time

You Kekistan losers can go kys. Lauren has and always will do more for her beliefs than any of you ever will. Meanwhile you'll jerk it to anime and post 5 times in Lauren thread about her being average 4/10 at best.

Oh look, it's the Finnish guy who's obsessed with Lauren Southern.

Also my sides are in orbit at the thought of anyone having to shill against this civic nationalist who just follows whatever trends get her the most male attention. She's literally the safest person on the "alt right." There's no need for anyone to put any effort into getting rid of her. She threatens nothing.

>Lauren has and always will do more for her beliefs
So, shilling for (((Ezra Levant)))?

E-celeb thread posters are what is wrong with the world. Please (you) die a horrible death

she's already stated that she would date a black guy so long as they shared the same values and she has already "dated" a lebanese canadian when she was in her teens. she's open about that already. but her and that guy t only made out from what was seen. look, who knows they maybe slept with each other knowing her.

Keep dreaming nigger faggot

>kekistan
>hate lauren southern

Pick one, you mong.

She taken hundreds of nigger loads.
She gets off on aborting the niglet babies though, she feels like moonman.
She told me this on skype

>but her and that guy t only made out from what was seen
haha they've confirmed banged then

honestly who cares

Suuuure

he really needs to cut his fingernails

This.

>what are coke nails

Holy fuck FOR FUCK SAKE MODS DO YOUR JOBS. This shit is really getting old

You really think people are going to buy this shit? Lmao

You don't think there are shills? You have got to be joking. What do you think these people are:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/

Or pic related?

Who the fuck is that??

rofl sick burn mgtow hero

so you're a mgtow perma virgin

>b-b-but all women are whores
>even this one who promotes traditionalism and is dead against promiscuity and excessive sexual partners

i don't even know what's worse, kekistan or mgtow

we iz fuking white women and shit

I don't care if shes a coal burner, I don't find her attractive

Wow, if I don't support an e-whore and (((The Rebel))), I must be a mgtow, gotcha

She doesn't work for The Rebel though.

I'd black her

its more how you challenged me on kekistan but ignored mgtow

Stated where? Where's your evidence? You're full of shit. You don't have confirmation for anything.

Not any more, she did though

I think you've mixed me up with another poster m8, i don't give a fuck about kekistan or mgtow

>promotes traditionalism
>posts selfies and videos in buttcrack shorts
>dresses like a whore
>banks on sexual availability for her career
>woman with a career but somehow a traditionalist

You're completely fucking retarded.

Extremely unlikely, pretty white girls (not to mention successful) generally have zero interest in taking black cock unless they happen to have some interracial fetish.

Most likely. I could bet $1000 that she's been with more than 5 guys. She just has this typical roastie look. You just know it.

>inb4 whiteknight cucks
KYS.

Reminder that Lauren threads are pathetic attempts at slides and everyone ITT is a complete faggot, do your part and remember to sage

>I could bet $1000 that she's been with more than 5 guys
That's the safest bet you could ever make lel

why do you do this and how do you find these threads?

absolutely based

lel i hope not but who knows. i guess if you're able to kiss a nigger, sleeping with them is not that out of the question, especially considering her relationship with that shit skin lebanese in her teens. whatever i dont really care she isnt someone i really follow.

T was on 'The Radical Agenda' podcast and said he never had sex with a woman in his life. Just Blacks and latinas

>Lauren has and always will do more for her beliefs than any of you ever will.
Why do shills only ever say this. Her words mean nothing without actions.
Also, where dat finnbitch at?

Is something mentally wrong with Moarpheus? Serious question

I'd like to add a little whitener with my stir stick if ya know what I mean

I've never had a woman kiss me that wasn't down to fuck

Why? That should be evident from this thread full of misinformation spreading lowlifes. How? Looking at the catalog.

Like you have cheked her vagina to know how many dicks she took. Just neck yourself you cuck. Spare ahmed this pleasure at the very least, useless bong.

Of course. Women like that only date blacks.

Almost. She has been POOED.

>Said he never had sex with a woman

>Blacks and Latinas

So which is it?

my girlfriend has slept only with me and wears sexy clothing a lot. especially in hot weather.

>beautiful women want to be desired

gee fucking whiz what a bunch of sluts

True, but she's hot and I'd smash

I meant "white" women but I figured Blacks and Latinas arent actually people so I stand by my words

why is pol so obsessed with that Jewish cunt ?

Probably. He is spamming her on twitter with his pics too even though he knows she is not Jewish.

3D sluts are only for breeding. 2D is for love.

I live in Toronto and can confirm she's a nigger lover. I saw her grinding her ass up on two different kangz in a club

>words mean nothing without actions

do you actually even watch her content or what? you know what she's posting from paris for example?

fuck off shill.

no you didnt

White women love the superior BBC. This is not a warning white boy. This is a fact of life. We will out breed you. We will put a brown baby in every white woman. You have been warned white boy.

also on the indian cock caroussel

>white american woman

Of course

That guy is not African though so BLACKED is not the correct terminology.

Nigger

SHE BURNED HER BRA!

WATCH OUT, LAUREN SOUTHERN IS A CRYPTO-FEMINAZI

SAD!

Male blacks and Latina traps. No women

Fat chicks and drug addicts. have em'. I overheard a group of prime white women talking about how black guys smell terrible

Niggers are going to be Aids out before long. Probably the biggest group of dl gays there is

she's a racemixing kike shill.

That's two talking points down, now move on to the next ones on your script.

AIDS is acquired intelligence dynamic superiority. This gives us superior intellect that keeps increasing.

>tie with a hoodie

refute the points i made.