Checkmate capitalists!

Checkmate capitalists!

>hire mercenaries
>take down the rabble
Capitalists win again!

>it's another edgy communists don't understand civilisation episode

wtf I hate eating now!?

Hire people to btfo of this rubble and also burn their houses and shag their wives.

>mfw it doesn't make sense but if people didn't revolt part of my country would go to the jews

>it's another dumb reddit faggots can't read bait episode

kys

>Gets forced up against a wall and shot by hardened mercenaries
Checkmate commies

Feel free to fight me for whats mine be warned I will simply shoot you however since its my property and no one but me has any right to claim it. kys evil communist deadbeat.

They'll die - weapons have changed and so allegiances for a paycheck

>we'll fight you for it!
>ok!
>grab my ar-15

Why do commies spend their energy trying to take from others when they could use that same energy to work for what they want?

Someone has never played chess...

This is actually a real problem I would like an Ancap to address. Let's assume we all agree on the NAP, and that the government violates the NAP by definition, and many super wealthy people have acquired most of their wealth via government or private coercion. Assume there is an Ancap revolution tomorrow. What happens to all the property acquired be means of violence? Is it redistributed? Are people who acquired property illegitimately allowed to keep all their property? What happens? Because if it is redistributed, then Ancaps have a lot of common ground with Communists in terms of goals, at least in the short term. I'm not saying that's a good or bad thing. What happens Ancaps? I genuinely have no idea. Suppose there is an Ancap revolution in a monarchical/feudal society where property was mostly acquired through warfare and inheritance like Tsarist Russia for example, what happens?

Get off this estate!
>what for?
Because it's mine.
>where did you get it?
I started working as a teenager and did landscaping, warehouse work, and truck driving, then decided to go to college and worked full time while I earned my degree and now I make a decent salary and can afford it.
>well, we'll fight you for it.
You're gonna need more friends, kiddos.

the concept that "property is theft" stems out of the idea that the Earth was not created by humans, so claiming a portion of it as "private" is in a sense a theft from everyone else. The Grand Canyon is fun to look at, but if Bill Gates wanted to and was allowed to buy up the whole thing and keep everyone else from visiting, it would arguably cheapen the existence of the rest of humanity who could no longer visit a remarkable part of the planet, which was created by God for everyone, or at least created by nature without the aid of humans. I'm not a communist, but I do personally see merit in the argument that appropriating property for private enjoyment should be taxed by the community for the benefit of the community, since private property does impose hardships on the community that they are owed compensation for ; that's the argument at least. It stems from arguments made by Classical liberals like Locke that a person is only fully entitled to the fruits of their labor, and land is not created by human labor.

how is the jew situation in argentina?
are you guys ok?