Caitlyn Jenner is running for Senate

Let's get a Caitlyn Jenner Thread Sup Forums! What will his/her campaign slogan be?

>inb4 Traps aren't gay

>considers

Not "is running" stupid faggot.

Buckle up, buckaroo.

Fucking got me man! So edgy :^)

Peeing everywhere?

I'd murder for those looks?

Long hair, guns everywhere?

Bruce Jenner is as republican as John McCain.

fuck off faggot

>his/her
you seem to be confused about him

Bruce jenner is actually pretty right wing funnily enough.

Campaign slogan could be "Time for a change"

Some patriot is going to have to bang her on camera to ruin her squeaky clean image.

She only fucks women. Good luck!

campaign slogan:
hi i'm caitlyn jenner i am living proof that mental illness doesnt limit you to a life locked away from the public. vote for me for senate I have a lot of neat ideas for your kids and how they MUST accept this depraved lifestyle. donations can be sent to...

Think about the bigger picture here
>over the last 5 or so years the tranny propaganda pushed relentlessly and endless genders
>ISIS and the flooding of Europe with mudslides and Islam
>the prospect of full automation and practically 100% unemployment

It's all about the dismantling of western society. Everything is centred on promoting the individual over the community and family. Promotion and normalisation of mental illness. The conditioning to accept terrorism as "part and parcel" of every day life. Universal income in a brave new world where families are obsolete and normal male and female roles are suppressed and banned. The individual cannot form a group to oppose big brother and is easily controlled by fear and self obsession.

1st woman president in 2024!

I would totally vote for him as President as a fuck you to Hillary and logic.

he and his daughters can date some basketball americans.

John McCain isn't a Republican though

Is she a tranny or a trap?

I try not to pander to the mentally ill but then I realize im on Sup Forums

this is a good one

vote for me I'm not a dick

He is not "right wing". He is a liberal republican, which means "fiscal republican" which translates into socially liberal but fiscally conservative.

It really means I am tight with cash but am happy to pay out any entitlement necessary. Which makes no sense and proves that he is a RINO.

Wants lower taxes and perhaps supports gun owners but otherwise liberal?

>Bruce Jenner
>trap