youtube.com/watch?v=-r8jlHDBMsw
youtube.com/watch?v=qTx-sdR6Yzk
youtube.com/watch?v=r2QlrxIkwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=zV2ttl_K5Jg

i'm drunk thinking about vacation.

how are you doing?

neither. girls from spain, portugal, italy, france, Colombia, mexico, uruguay, cuba, ect are prettiest.

Def Spain

Italy

this nigga know

>south america cuba and all that crap

too short man, i'm 6'2

>Which country has the prettiest girls?

kys faggot

Sorry what was that? I have alzheimers.

Netherlands, thicc and tall.
Nordic countries are thin and somewhat average height

Lol Netherlands only has fat spoiled whores

who are you

Miami

I'm Ethan Vi Britannia the 3rd, who are you?

Britain

hi im steve

kek

I remember you from that Poltergeist movie.

Stupid tribal bong fag. I worked in Bongistan but I go back to Czech because Bongistan is Africa.
Why are you actually 90% niggers? The few white people left in Bongistan are uglier than rotten cow corpse, and get beat in the streets by niggers and muslims.
Shame on you

Unironically, America. I went there a few years ago and so more attractive women in one week, than I've seen in all my years of travelling around Europe.

Aboriginal Australia.

ew

Right now Portugal is delivering the hots with girls like Sampaio

Slavic

Iberians are alright but spics are a goblin race.

well the hot ones like to keep more /fit/ than euros that's true, but there's a lot of uggos and fatties - we are talking averages here

youtube.com/watch?v=DUtnP_KH40I

>being this booty bothered over an obvious joke
I'm actually lmaoing at your life, Jan.

Norway is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, with 6th being Czechia but everyone else is 15th+ and worse.

In that case, I'd say Russia, or Ukraine. Very few "knock-outs", but plenty of cute, feminine grills.

China or Vietnam.

Polish or russian.

Why are you getting so angry?

t. mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=-r8jlHDBMsw

United States by far. We have diversity here. Women from all kinds of backgrounds. Places like the Netherlands is all the same.

did i actually post in this thread

SOON

big cities in europe are pretty (((diverse))) too

youtube.com/watch?v=qTx-sdR6Yzk

Its almost as if u fagz dont know south slavic girls exist. Even trump knows south slavs are the hottest hence his wife being slovenian.

False. The US is one of the few places with true diversity. Asians, blacks, whites, Indians, Hispanics, etc. Netherlands is basically all white people. No diversity.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2QlrxIkwjw

i also mentioned norway and scandinavia, why are you so fixated on netherlands?

video related is an average fin.

>yellow-flag thread

>Right now Portugal is delivering the hots with girls like Sampaio
I would also have to go with Portugal desu
Beautiful girls and very nice as well

Russia.

oy vey rabbi

calm down, will ya?

youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc

>Netherlands is basically all white people.
Dike-plugging white mutants

i went to the netherlands and it seems most of the girls are fat and or muzzies
at least in the amsterdam/den hague areas

first day on Sup Forums?

Poland has the highest concentration of pretty girls out of any European country I've visited. Of course, the only cities I've visited there are Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw and Poznon.

California, as always.

>California, as always.
California has been my biggest disappointment in this regard. At least northern California, haven't been to the south.

Prettiest is def. Nordic countries.
Hottest might be Spain or some shit

Still all white. None of those countries have the selection in women that the US does. Not even close.

>Still all white. None of those countries have the selection in women that the US does. Not even close.
Are you seriously suggesting American women are among prettiest? Where in America do you find them?

"American" doesn't really mean anything. White, black, Hispanic, Indian, Asian women can all be considered "American." While in European countries you find only one group of women (white), in the US you get an assortment. Thats why the US has the best women, because of the options.

By American, I mean living in USA. There are plenty of different races, but very few of them are pretty (whichever race you take). I must admit I don't understand your logic.

Jesus you're one huge burger
The US has the prettiest women because of the diversity. The same pretty women from the Netherlands, live in the US, as well as pretty women from all over the world.

Well that's just not true