Im a woman. Ask me anything

TITS OR GTFO

fpbp

this
sage

This.

Women are the niggers or the female race

What do you make of this board's treatment of women? Also could you show me your tits for proof?

Whats yarr cunt?

Tits or GTFO!!!!!!

Breasts or hastily depart

Why Shinji Ikari ?

Hey OP whats your favorite Mediterranean herb?

Mines sage

Traps aren't women

sage

TITS OR GTFO

I'm not like the others. I cherish women and place them high on a pedestal. After they've shown tits with timestamp, of course.

Why the fuck do you pieces of bullshit try to be funny and look directly at us to see if we'll laugh? I'm asking because for valid reasons. I can't stand the insecurity. Keep saying you're the best over and over. If you were anything other than an annoying cunt like Amy Schumer, we'd fucking tell you.
Fuck.

I'm sitting in a car on "vacation" but can't fucking relax because of spic future in laws. I'm done senpai. Fuck you shit cunts.

fuck off woman

will you become my girlfriend

Vaporwave is a mental deficiency

i can only dream to be a sage...

that makes sence. i see this nuance. 10/10

thats not a question...

How big is your dick?

will you please leave? Men have important matters to discuss
>xD

have fun h8ing jews u cis wite male faggggg.

>have fun h8ing jews u cis wite male faggggg
Jews seem to be having a lot of fun hating us. Now, about those tits...

And that's why you're a waste of space. You tricked us into biting the apple. You listened to Satan. You keep making the same female mistakes and cry for help but take all the credit. Now there's a womb appliance and a flesh light. You're all fucking useless and now irrelevant. Retard cows. Thank you for proving my point.

The very first fucking sentence was a question. See how TRIGGERED you stupid cunts get looking for grammar errors instead of dealing with being pieces of kangaroo shit. I kek so hard seeing rekt videos of women and dudes punching bitches in the face. Deep down you know you deserve a hadouken to the clit.

Prepare for the barren desert you get to have fun walking alone.

Where do you stand politcally? How do your poltics affect your social life?

/thread

Did you honestly believe these men would ask a question?

Bait.

Sage.

How do I get a GF?

By getting off Sup Forums

Do you have a vagenia?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N