Okay so someone wanna tell me why the hell SELLING 1 (one) of your own 2 kidneys (if you have 2 like any normal human...

Okay so someone wanna tell me why the hell SELLING 1 (one) of your own 2 kidneys (if you have 2 like any normal human being) shouldn't be legal if you're healthy enough by some kind of standard??
DONATING your kidney is fine but SELLING that shit is illegal. Yeah I know it's cos of NOTA but here's how i see it:
How many people woke up today and said/thought to themselves "hmm I think I'ma donate a kidney today"? I don't think that many people did. Now imagine if there was the option of SELLING a kidney if you're deemed healthy enough.
Do you know how many people are on transplant lists waiting to die while they're stuck in the middle for forever or there at the bottom? Then there's the ones at the top who almost make it but just don't? Sad shit like that
Or everyone is an organ donor at birth by default unless if it's against your religion.
You could opt out if you want to but then that really just shows what kind of person you are.
A dick.
If there were more organs in flow then we could save more American lives.
Could someone argue against this? I think it makes sense. Factoring in things like weight, plus age, plus pre-existing conditions and all that would there even be a huge lasting effect of inflation? Realistically speaking how many people would really even be deemed healthy enough?? I don't think it'd effect us that bad.
People might do stupid shit with the money yeah but that's their problem.
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7EglP5A2Hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bamp

drug addict detected

Nope. I'm good. Pinky swear. And that shit is sacred so I mean it.

>Thoughts?

Have a treat u sexy cat

>Or everyone is an organ donor at birth by default unless if it's against your religion.
>You could opt out if you want to but then that really just shows what kind of person you are.
>A dick.

We own your body, goy. If you don't like it, that's OK . Just fill out this mountain of paperwork and then we will publicly shame you for thinking otherwise. Don't worry, we will never abuse this tremendous power we now have over you.

as someone who is on a waiting list for a kidney transplant i would pay for one.

Being able to sell would probably open up the black market even more.

Or at least that's probably lawmakers thought process.

Imagine if you're not deemed healthy enough, but Dr. Patel says he'll take of you anyway anyways and pay just as much. Bad news.

Go to China you can sell yours there.

Sorry user, China won't let you corner that black market.

The state makes a profit off of your donation

Praise Kek; time stamp memetics, lads

Selling your spare irgans is illegal? I didnt think it was.

If there's the option if legally buying something and not risk going to prison then most people would take it. Well, I assume.

Makes me think about weed dispensaries. Those businesses are taxed like a mf. They only see like 30% or so after taxes so that shit sucks. So if the government does that with a plant then what would they do to an organ? How would they tax an organ? How much would you actually see?
If a doctor does sketchy shit then fire his ass for malpractice and if the donor knowingly sold a bad kidney then charge him. Shit like that.

>not being a good cuck and giving it for free
youtube.com/watch?v=x7EglP5A2Hg

has virtue signaling gone too far?

I'm gonna watch that later. I wish there were more people who did good shit ya know. But see if there was the option of selling a kidney... well, money is a better incentive to do "good things" than for no other reason than just cos.
More kidneys in, kidneys go out, everyone lives.

Making a video about it, maybe. If you really wanted to do something out of the kindness of your heart then you wouldn't go around announcing it to the world. Don't be loud and don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.

I don't care you poor degenerate retard. You'd have to be a literal inbred full on retard to sell an organ for cash.

Get a job faggot.

undocumented invaders could supply many organs for free

The hospital at the university of Wisconsin is one of the leading transplant hospitals in the country. They were involved in a lawsuit where it came out that they had an anestheologist as part of the organ harvest team. He was there to administer morphine to the corpse in case it started to move around while being cut open as the harvest team found it distracting. Never donate your organs or those of your loved ones.

Well, if you had a degenerative disease that was fatal and only affected some of your organs, say silicosis, you could arrange for your family to be paid after you die.

Get off the meth you loser.

I don't do drugs. Plus I have a job and insurance. I'm not in want. My kidneys are totally fine. I ain't sick but there's a lot of people who are. What's a real argument against this?
And what makes you think I'm some kinda junkie? I said if you're deemed healthy enough but a standard. I don't think doctors would accept organs from junkies with Hep and shit.
Healthy organs from healthy people.

Iran does this and it just leads to a lot of available donors. So when people need a kidney they are always available. It takes away a lot of the excitement of getting a new kidney if it is just available at all times.

lmao some nice ballson that,cat eh hahaha

What are they worth?

Living sounds more exciting than waiting.
Like 10k black market

about tree fitty

Fun fact: if you're an organ donor and you come into the ER in bad enough condition doctors will statistically do less to save you. Fuck hospitals man, it's all a giant racket.

how do the doctors in the ER know that you're an organ donor?

It's on your drivers license.

I just spent ten minutes laughing, before I could read this.

I donated bone marrow because someone close to me was sick. Most people do not think of donating until it affects someone they know.

If you could offer money, that would definitely boost donations.

Do doctors go through your pockets when trying to save you? Also can you post those statistics that you mentioned?

I didn't mention any statistics. Generally speaking, someone, probably a first-responder, would have gotten some sort of ID so they would know who you are, etc, assuming you aren't a corpse when they get there.

>I didn't mention any statistics
>if you're an organ donor and you come into the ER in bad enough condition doctors will statistically do less to save you
you're talking out of your asshole
fuck off

Fucking druggy lover Jew sucker. Go watch your kids get gang raped by niggers.

Jesus we will have artificially grown parts soon. So relax Jew you can have all the goy parts you will ever need.

>Soon

Yeah 2050+ maybe lol

Burn his nuts with a lighter, I triple dog dare you

He may be talking entirely out of his ass but im kinda spooped now and i dont wanna take any chances lmao

i guess its illegal to prevent organ harvesting but that shit happens anyway so who not let people sell their organs?