Imagine how great it would feel sacking some upper class scums mansion and shooting his faggot silver spoon kids in...

Imagine how great it would feel sacking some upper class scums mansion and shooting his faggot silver spoon kids in their faces and smashing up all their fancy expensive shit?

But you won't, because those upper classers are funding your movement and half the pinko scum are upper class trying to rectify putting no effort into their life.

Marxism is strictly an attack on the middle class. You feel resentment not towards people given more than you but people who've earned more than you, the whole notion of earning and meritocracy breaks your movement. This is why Marxists attack almost exclusively jobs held by middle class white boys like STEM.

When are you going to admit you're all bigots?

probably would feel pretty damn good OP

that doesnt sound great at all, you jaded white trash hick,

>flag
every fucking time

the day of the rope will come.

>shit skin biting the hand that feeds him
shocker

>Imagine how great it would feel sacking some (((upper class scums))) mansion and shooting his (((faggot silver spoon kids))) in their faces and smashing up all their fancy expensive shit?
FTFY

Might feel pretty good at the moment until you realize later that this "upper class scum" was running the shipping company importing the majority of food for your country.

They all have their mouths open and one guy looks extra retarded just pointing his gun in the air holding it like a teddy bear

Fiat money helps this process. Knowing the banker as a friend too. Daddy too

I would volunteer to shoot looters and rioters in defense of the upper class' property for free, but it mostly seems to be lower class store owners that get fucked by communists and their golems chimping out. Either way I don't imagine it would feel good or be fun, but it's for the children and the kind of society we leave them.

And that's why i have a better grasp on reality that you do m8.

October. Those were the best of times.

It wouldn't feel good at all because at the end of the day I'm still poor as shit and am probably going to get executed by the red terror eventually

Not likely. He was some shit bag hedge fund manager. This is the USA buddy we are literally the bred basket of the world.

Well, yeah. Half of them are Jews.

sure bud

Not so good. I would feel pretty guilty actually.

I'd rather kill jews exclusively.

about the same as shooting you in the face.

worked 60+ years to reach a state of being rich, fucking morons who live in a basement decide I cant have it . fuck them

>"yeah take that you bourgeoisie painting!"

I'd be happy to find a group of Americans with enough brains and balls to congregate and even attempt such a thing without being steered into it by some politician or faggot e-celeb. Aside from that, it'd depend on who it was. Not everyone with a lot of money deserves to be robbed and killed.

Won't have to imagine much longer.

>Only jews are rich, despite the overwhelming majority of the rich being white men

And the other "half" (it's not half it's more than half).

Well, at this point in history, it would likely be you and your neighbors so

This would be a violation of natural law, because that is not your property.

However, knowing most elitists today like Obama, or Podesta, they probably have raped, murdered, sacrificed, eaten, and drunken many child and helpless young adults for Satanic rituals. In this case I think it would be necessary (as we have seen in Pizzagate) to have the police properly temporarily seize the property for investigation - and if nothing is found then brain scans would be required by high profile individuals to test for neocortexical inconsistencies to test for psychopathy or sociopathic traits. This, I think would be far more effective than barbarically assaulting private property.

In another manner also, simply having hatred because of someone you perceive to be higher class than you truly drives you to perform an act of violence against them, perhaps you ought to look within yourself why that generates hatred. Is it because you lack the ability they possess to attain that class? It is noteworthy that lower intelligence beings resort to fists faster than higher intelligence ones (obviously); whilst keeping this in mind (and in noting of how you are acting) examine yourself and how you're acting - and how you can become a better person for avoiding to act purely on impulse and simply having a few deep breaths and contemplating the action you were about to take.

If you would like to get angry at someone for wealth inequality, please go riot at the federal reserve building, not an innocent family. That is simply disgusting behavior. If you're going to get to the cause of a problem, of all our problems, go to the source - not the symptom. Find the money changers and whip them.

I'd like to go back in time and do this to Marx, since I was bastardized by a commie, much like how Marx raped a bastard out of his 11 year old maid before kicking them out onto the street.