Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNeO8nOJ7Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=oh11a_RKdwo
youtube.com/watch?v=5i4OnJ5IXuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is she, dare I say it, /ourmammy/?

>engaging in nigspeak with a wild nig

the absolute STATE of US cops

I have no idea what the fuck I just saw.

Unbelievable.

Get lost, civic-scum.

Cop got baited like a retard.

Fuck off Yankee

that cop is a nigger

Cop is a fucking idiot.

Pushes some dumb ass punk and goes to beat his ass. At least the kid didn't actually fight back because that's his life ruined right there.

Nobody came out of this looking good. Especially not the cop.

Bet that nog is a millionaire now.

Hotheads shouldn't be cops, case in point. Last thing you want is the city handing out a ghetto lottery.

>mfw amerishart cops initiate a fight

>civic nationalists thinks this is based
This is a prime example of negro culture, even the cop acts like a fucking nigger.

Makes me sad no one in the video could speak English. It's a failure of education and responsible parenting.

as entertaining as it was, this is why you don't hire mulatto. cop got fired over this, bitch ass nigger is going to still be a bitch ass nigger for the rest of his life until someone pops him.

the only people who won this is us, the observer that watched two pieces of trash take each other out. I'll still give props to the cop for trying to keep it ghetto.

Change your flag, you are trash.

That wasn't very professional conduct. Trying to draw a teenager with a smart mouth into a fight. He should have tried calming the situation down and if he still acts up slap cuffs on him.

>tfw burger cops beat up niggers for talking trash
>this is freedumb country in action

>didn't arrest him
>didn't abuse his badge power
I know he's not in the right but when you got such an attitude and you think you're the toughest shit sometimes a decent ass whoopin' is all it takes to solve this problem

>police brutality
he put away his badge and gun treated him like a human being, even the parent wasn't all that upset that her son got some sense smacked into him

He'll most likely lose his badge over this but I hope this little bitch learned some lesson, next time he gets into a fight the person won't show a bit of restraint like the cop did

Why is it that even when blacks get their ass beat they immediately go back to talking shit like they never got their ass beat? Funny shit. That cop shouldn't have lost his cool though, but the nig in question also started to use fighting words, so his dumb ass only has himself to blame.

You are all weak fucking cucks and this type of mentality is responsible for the current downfall of america. As much as I would of liked for the cop to have been as calm and civilized as possible you have to understand that he was dealing with a shithead nog who just can't understand respect through kindness, they'll mistake it for weakness and he'll go through life being a complete shithead. The only way to demand respect out of them is to overpower them, show them who is in charge.

Sadly though our society is so cucked the cop will end up being fired/charged while the nig could easily sue and win. For this exact reason is why most of the youth nowadays has no respect for policemen, no respect for first responders, no respect for their families, no respect for this country and most importantly no respect for their selves.

>He'll most likely lose his badge over this but I hope this little bitch learned some lesson,
Likewise. The cop lost his cool, but can you blame him? I bet he spends his entire day responding to calls where he is greeted with aggression and verbal abuse, nobody can keep a straight face forever.

Stop trolling, jamal. Cops shouldn't say "you gonna catch this hands". But then again, these are your people so i don't really care.

media won't care because the cop is...blackish..i guess.

but if that cop was hispanic or white, holy shit this would've been a storm.

these cops watching too many movies. that being said i support them straightening out a these idiots, but he's probably getting in trouble.
youtube.com/watch?v=CNeO8nOJ7Kc

that cop is a rookie bitch. he was getting on the same level of swearing as the nigger. shameful.

That disgusting negro trash should not be in the west.

MODS

Yeah, sorry we don't live in your fascist wetdream where cops can just assault citizens for "running their mouths" (i.e. free speech).

It's amazing how much that kid needs a father figure. He just got "son'd" by that policeman and his momma even swooned a bit.

fuck this cop if the guy pushed him like that hed be dead

>white women want niglets
Their own doing

You sound like a nigger. That cop is exactly what's needed. Talk shit get hit. Bet that mom sucked his dick in front of that kid after he got off work.

So this is the "community policing" BLM wanted.......... hmm..............

Sounds like you wanna suck his dick.

Bet you like BBC faggot cuck

Eat a dick

best cop vid id seen in ages,
more like this

Hahaha I love it. These pathetic displays of life in burgerland never cease to amaze me. Every day some burger faggot user here on Sup Forums is making some stupid fucking comment about a leaf. My response is always the same. Enjoy your out-of-control nigger problem. This is absolute gold. :)

I`m more concerned about the Mexican infiltration of California`s police forces tbqh.

Let's be real if that dude did anything the other cop would've shot his ass.

Young nigs are ambush predators anyway. Kid picked that fight a few hours too early.

here's tommy take on it

youtube.com/watch?v=oh11a_RKdwo

and here's him laughing about a white bitch getting run over for shooting at cops lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5i4OnJ5IXuY

Way to agree with my point lol. You sure showed me.

>leaf

>>engaging in nigspeak with a wild nig
Just end us already that video was as embarrassing as it was depressing

Change your flag,pussy boy

Im guessing thats where bill gates finally decided eugenics wasnt a half bad idea

Redpilled Yankee's > civic scum desu

Probably not. Just asked to comply. The other cop can't into 3rd world ghetto """policing""" like the cop who beat the kid.

Kid is lucky he didn't get shot. Cop is a piece of shit with a badge. Hope they fired his stupid ass.

if you called a cop to your house and he tried starting a fight with your son on your front lawn you wouldnt be pissed?

i dunno what you guys are talking about, more cops like this and there would be a lot less deaths.

If my son was a nigger, I'd hope the cop shoots him

I'd be egging them on. Better retirement plan than scratch offs.