NOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOO!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HFgiw5QxkzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Submit to globalism or we might keep you from getting unhealthy, too-expensive food!

Oh no, Br'er Fox, please don't throw me in that briar patch

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

NOOOO OUR CULTURAL DIVERSITY!

This can fuck RIGHT OFF.
Nothing's gonna stop me getting a local curry or Chinky.

None of that looks edible

this seems like a bonus since most brits are fattys

Is the reason cited because cultural appropriation if Brits were to do those jobs?

Britain is such a worthless shithole, nuke it already

What is that pink and yellow shit?

>Brexit could threaten economics and treats.
>Brexit is about what we can afford.
>Brexit=Money

Honestly, the globalists really don't have to do anything anymore.

>unable to recruit enough workers
Shit, how can us who hire immigrants only survive? Could there possibly be a base of British citizens willing to work?

HOW GOOD IS THE FOOD?!

More probably that there's this idea that British food is bland and tasteless and nobody knows how to cook except brown people.

why do you limeys eat that garbage?

Good.

all white food is bland and tasteless

All black food doesn't exist to begin with.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFgiw5QxkzA

Chicken Korma with yorkshire puds

Want moar of my meals Sup Forums?

Please don't denigrate our culture.

I like how the EU was designed to pilfer every individuals control of their own food industry in order to make them reliant on other countries.

they are literally promoting low pay jobs as something good as well

How could take-away be in any danger. Do Polish people even work with this kind of shit?

when did southern food become black?

for the love of god no

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Rude.

Chinkys

>the thought of hiring chavs is too much for most british businesses

Sounds like it's time for some Affirmative Action Innit.

why do you need immigrants to fucking fry some fish and potatoes?

bland food is a choice so darkies won't want to eat with us.

Immigration was a mistake.

>buying overpriced rat-meat from turd world foreigners covered in piss and shit

if you buy takeout and browse Sup Forums kill yourself I really mean it

more chinkys

yeah, how do you make the yorkshire puddings

what kind of fat do you use

Donner kebab wrap

the food on the right is actually good.

that legitimately looks good. what the chinks sell you here is a few pieces of meat and a fuckload of white rice.

I'm so sorry. I forgot how exquisite subhuman cuisine is. My humble apologies. Dirt cakes are a fine meal, and I would really appreciate your forgiveness in regards to my forgetting of your people's wonderful contributions to our collective pallets.

Because we're too fat and lazy to do it ourselves. Our service, agricultural and manual labour industries, would probably collapse without European immigrants.

These were just store bought aunt bessies m8 but we use beef dripping for the big real ones

white "cuisine"

You should appreciate my humanity. Its like putting down a sick dog

I know they're mud, but those look pretty fucking tasty.

>(You)

Brazil has the best food

want some churrasco Sup Forums?

I like how people in your country just dump all the food together in a pile onto one plate and skip all of the 'muh carrots are touching muh beefs' horsecock.

In America everybody gets fucking autistic about the way their food is arranged on their plate.

You can recruit workers by paying a decent wage you greedy traitorous fucks

HAHAHAHAHAHA

We have had this bullshit here as well when some Indian over stayers were being told they had to go home.

Media came out "What about all the food they cook" and our most based politician told them "How many damn Indian cooks do we need in this country GET A COOK BOOK if you want to cook Indian cuisine"

To be honest id give up all their shitty food if they left our countries. Id much rather them gone tbqh.

Looks tasty although that gravy is too thin

that looks delicious. i do want some.

are you unironically trying to insult someone who can deadlift 4x as much as you ever will in your pathetic life?

you know what's funny? since the nonwhite influx in the ENTIRE CITY where i live, it's become impossible to find a good fish n chips except for the portuguese lad 2 miles out on a road that leads to fucking london. generally speaking, if an arab is working the counter you can tell the chips are going to be old and stale and the fish is going to taste rotten. they can't even batter and deep fry some fucking fish.

shut up nigger

when they say this are they referring to the northern white folks? down here in the south our thanksgiving and christmas dinners aren't to be fucked with.

This

holy fuck loled

>Discovered America by looking for a way to get cheap spices
>French Cuisine is the backbone of the modern culinary arts.
>HAHAHA WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NO GOOD COOKING
Seriously, is French ethnicity not considered white? It is European.

The rice is pink.

Why is the rice pink?

have some churrasco leaf friend

Is this really the best fear-mongering they can come up with?
Jesus, why the fuck were Brits ever in the EU to begin with??

I have to hand it to you South Americans. You're experts when it comes to grilling red meat. Best steak I ever had was at an Argentinian restaurant.

Does Laquisha have a croissant?

looks comfy

We don't eat raw chicken and graham crackers for Thanksgiving in the north, either.

If I was supreme leader one of the first things to go would be the takeaways.

Every single fucking high street is a patchwork of shitty fucking takeaways.

Its feminine~

Its comfy when it's all on a big plate, usually overflowing at the sides at most family Christmas's . Then tasty leftover sandwiches for tea and boxing day lunch.

Someone should show the obesity rates of whites vs. blacks and latinos.

I didn't realise that India and China were in the EU.

>you know what's funny? since the nonwhite influx in the ENTIRE CITY where i live, it's become impossible to find a good fish n chips except for the portuguese lad 2 miles out on a road that leads to fucking london. generally speaking, if an arab is working the counter you can tell the chips are going to be old and stale and the fish is going to taste rotten. they can't even batter and deep fry some fucking fish.

The Indians who take over the old Fish and Chip shops here ALWAYS run them into the ground.

They have to put spice in fucking everything. Even the damn chips have spice in them.

Indians took over our local Fish and Chip shop about a year ago from Europeans. The place had quite a lot business from locals but now no one goes there because the cook puts spice in everything.

I thought Brazilians only ate slave food?

who /poorfag/ here? ;_;

what about fucking Italy? Italians are known to have delicious food.

choice of filling: lamb, chicken or raped and murdered white schoolgirl

My dad always said "Chinese food is to good to leave to the Chinese."

I imagine this applies to other cultural cuisine as well.

British Takeaway is fine. You'll get food from the United States and Non-EU countries most likely. Or make your own.

as a chinky food delivery driver and an EU immigrant Im scared please hold me

lol i meant more in a general sense. i've seen "memes" where they say whites just season everything with salt/pepper or w/e

>british
>food
pick one and only one

>complaining about no more fast food slop

And they call us fat.

>straps

is that the chink variation of carne asada fries?

No, niggers just have shitty taste buds so they need to dump half a bottle of spices onto a piece of chicken to taste anything.

oh fuck...i came

racis. this is racis.

WE WUZ SOUTHERNERS AND SHEEEIT

Who's the best at deserts?

I'd give it to the French, but I may be biased

>black food is white southerner food
what did they mean by this?

we do, and it's good

slave food:

F

what the fuck is this sea anemone shit in the bottom right

when you brought them over instead of doing your own work. we will never forgive you for that

Actually Feijoada was invented by slaves, but what we monkeys eat today is just a gourmet version of that, they used leftover meat and other things that could be mixed to make it bearable, but now we use high quality stuff to make it. UMA DELICIA!