Whys it always have to come down to white men being done away with?

Whys it always have to come down to white men being done away with?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does this really bother you?
I mean I'm pretty right wing, but this is a complete non-issue for me... so what if a woman is the new Doctor Who?
I'm a white man and I'm very confident that this isn't gonna be the end of the white man... infact I'd put my house on it.
It's 1 single instance out of millions where a white man has been replaced by a white woman.
It could be a transexual MTF black person for all I care... doesn't mean white men are all of a sudden gonna fucking vanish off the face of the Earth.

Jealousy and bitterness.

Who even watches this faggot shit anyways? The only guy I know that watches this is literally homosexual.

>Every Single Letter

>I'm a white man

Not for long

I'll be a white man till the day I die.
My skin isn't gonna magically change colour unless I do a Michael Jackson/Talcum X.

As someone who's never even seen the show, this kind of thing only bothers me if it is done to intentionally "diversify." If it's an honest creative choice or if they found a female actor that they thought was the best candidate, I don't care, but making changes solely to serve a sociopolitical agenda is something we should say no to.

Who cares "why"? It must stop whatever the reason.

Leftists: We want to genocide the white race
Centrists: lol they're only joking XD

It's not about the instance, Its about the larger pattern.

It always takes something white males liked, and rewrites it to take white males out of it.

Its never about creating something new for muh diversity. The specific purpose is destroying something that while men have traditionally liked.

Then there has to be a series of articles like this one saying "Hey white guys, fuck you. Look how we shit on you ahahahahahahah." Then, just to give it more validity, they always have a cucked, self loathing, white, low T fag write the article.

Because you're the problem.

>Destroy planet
>We fixed the planet! You should be worshipping us!

Women and non-whites have no imagination to create anything original.

Replacing white men in media with a female or nigger version is a confession of their inferiority.

>white woman
>gender doesn't exist
>a pronoun away from being a white male
>mfw

It's always about stealing what men have instead of creating their own manifestations.

but it makes sense here, all the docs have been white dudes lmao

stop being so personally attacked loma

>Like you're going to undo everything fucking white males did and go back to living in huts

Ungrateful bastard, you just wish your race/gender had been the ones who were superior enough to take over the entire globe.

it fits into the show just fine, however the show in itself is a legitimate leftist brainwashing platform

It has nothing to do with creative choice.

The "guy" running the show is a massive sjw.

>living in huts
It's weird but it's almost like you're implying I think mankind is going to exist. The only ones living in huts will be birds.

GOOD NIGHT STRAIGHT WHITE

>women can build huts

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

It's just one of the many symptoms of the massive worldwide war being waged against Western civilization and the entire future of humanity. Shutting out the white men who have invented and discovered everything important humans have done in the last 500 years, taking away their ability to further improve the world, while also destroying society through anti-white, anti-male, anti-nationalism, and pro-degeneracy movements. We must fight back on every single front the war is being waged on if we truly want to preserve civilization for our descendants.

It's not that I have an issue with a shitty TV show becoming even more shit, it's the attitude of the people surrounding it. It can't just be
>were gonna try something new, this time around Dr. Who will be a woman, we hope our audiences will enjoy this change of pace
no, it's always
>HAHAHAHA HOWS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL WHITE BOI? DR WHO ISN'T A WHITE MAN THIS TIME AROUND! YOU TRIGGERED? ARE WE PISSING YOU OFF YET?

>Why was it not a woman of color??? Are they racist?