Why don't you give up on muh white race and just marry a Jewess...

Why don't you give up on muh white race and just marry a Jewess? At least then your children are guaranteed to have decent lives. Why do you want to fight a losing battle when joining the winning team is just one creampie away? Trump's kids realized this, and so did Alex Jones. They all married Jews.

Aren't you tired of being sad all the time about the things you cannot change? I feel nothing but extreme anxiety when I envision myself trying to build a family with a peabrained white woman in this dystopic hellscape we live in. I instinctively know that if I breed with a white woman, my children's lives will become increasingly terrible no matter what I do to try to protect them. My white wife will also divorce rape me sooner or later because like a moth to a flame, and no matter how well I train her, she'll never be able to stay away from the latest ZOG media brainwashing telling her the hot new way to ruin her relationship.

In contrast, when I imagine impregnating a Jew, I feel a sense of relief and a sort of bitter peace; I can sense the benefits my children will enjoy with all of the tribal ingroup preferences as well as the success they will enjoy with the combined excelsior verbal IQ from their mother's side and God-tier spatial IQ from my own side.

This planet is about to undergo a very long term evolutionary split between 1. A worker drone mulatto underclass species doubling as nonconsensual blood/organ donors (goyim) and 2. Free, unrestrained humans with unlimited access to anything they desire (the descendants of Jews). Nothing any of you can do will ever shift the momentum of this to a different outcome. It is inevitable, and the divide between the two groups will only increase in our lifetimes. The only meaningful choice you can make is which side your children wind up on.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=msdoqlLPWQs
talmudunmasked.com/chapter15.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should count it a blessing that impregnating a Jewess is even still an option for you. In a few generations, it will be illegal and punishable by death by edict of the world government, perhaps classified as bestiality. In a mere few centuries, the genomes of the two distinct species will be totally incompatible and unable to produce children at all. A precious short window of time remains for you to contribute your genes to what will survive of actual humanity.

Everything you value about the human experience will only continue to exist on the Jew side, whereas everything you hate about humanity and complain about on this board on a daily basis will continue to exist and only become infinitely worse on the goy side. You have these two options for which path you can send your children down. Be honest: Which do you think is the least worst option for them?

Also, aren't you tired of needing to hide your power level around members of your own race? Jews don't have this problem. They can talk about whatever they want, whenever they want. They practice verbally shitposting to each other for fun at family dinner every night while growing up; it's where they refine their chutzpah.

All kikes will burn in hell.

Why do you imagine you even relate to white people? 90% of your fellow whites would hate you if they knew what you really think. They'd want to kill you before you got 5% of the way through with explaining your thought process. Furthermore, they can't come remotely close to comprehending the level of irony your brain operates on, whereas it's the norm among Jews. Do you really sympathize more with the simple-minded sheeplike whites, whose Chad-caste probably bullied you in school but you let it slide because you have developed a post-traumatic abuse complex wherein you want to delusionally larp as some kind of hero to retroactively win your abuser's favor and "prove them wrong" even though they've long since forgotten you even existed? You really appreciate those people more than you do cunning tricksters whose entire lives basically revolve around trolling such idiots for profit?

Do you want your children to REEEEE through a losing battle just as you have been doing? Do you want them to suffer through the same endless psychological torment that you subjected yourself to? Or do you want them to enjoy the safety, happiness, and freedom you only spitefully dream of?

Why would you even fleetingly consider the absurd and selfish notion of using your own babies as unwilling weapons in a quixotic attempt to unshackle the pathologically altruistic and idiotic white race from its inescapable fate? Is it just pride? You're really going to let your pride get in the way of your own children's happiness? How selfish can you be? What a miserable life you've had. You want your children to suffer through this, too? Really?

All the anxiety you feel for the fate of your fellow whites can be transformed into relief and delight. All you have to do is switch sides. One creampie is all it takes to save your own bloodline.

My words only strike a nerve because you know I'm right. Swallow the bitter pill and marry a Jewess, for your kids' sake.

I'd rather cut off my own dick and eat it before I'd live 1 day as a traitor!

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Let it be known for all time
Those who want to live (or a white spouse), let them fight.
Those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle (and think race mixing is an option) do not deserve to live.

death to traitors

>be white
>white girls don't like me
>nigresses don't like me
>spics don't like me
>nip/zips don't like me
Why would a Jewess like me?

I bleached the Jew out of a Jewess. Didn't marry her though.

Man this shit is like the Sith in star wars offering you the role as their apprentice.

>Trump's kids realized this
How's that working out for them?

money?!

cause i don't know any jewesses

There's something viscerally revolting here. You can perceive the cobwebs where her brain should be; that vacuous thousand-cock fluoride stare behind which an internal monologue wrestles over which brand of makeup to buy next. She'll act like a bratty baby all day every day for the rest of your life, and that's only if you're fortunate enough that she doesn't spontaneously decide to leave you in an attempt to "trade up". Even if she stays with you, her chronic stupidity will have a terrible impact on your children's upbringing.

Jewish women, on the other hand, all have a built-in firmware level version of the cunning intelligence many of you claim to value. She will fiercely pave the way to a bright future for your children no matter how many goyim she has to step on to do it.

Your daily whiny shitposts about DA JOOOOZ are like throwing grains of sand to try to stop a speeding freight train. The planet is going in one direction and there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. Either get on board or watch your kids get run over. It's just that simple.

Why not just abandon women entirely and take the artificial womb redpill?

Had a chance to bone this Jewess during a contract out in Detroit.

We cuddled then I told her to gtfo out of my hotel room because she wasn't naked enough.

((()))
don't @ me jew
don't talk about my people and especially my women you dirty lying rat.
one day you'll have your lying mouths shut.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=msdoqlLPWQs

what's your job?

((()))
do you really think people will create babies or fuck toys in those?!
nice try schlomo

You're looking at it.

what typical jew question

Yeah sure bud.

I would die before striking the world with the likes of another Fran Drescher.

OP is a fag fag fag fag

Wait a minute what's with this echo echo echo echo

Last time someone worthy will ask you to cuddle with your clothes on.

Have fun burning coal.

( ( ( (()) ) ) )
:)~

Jewish women become frigid after they get married.
You will never have sex again unless you cheat.
If you cheat, her three lawyer brothers will rape you in the divorce settlement.

Sick of these fucking threads. Every damn day.

SAGE this shit.

If Fran Drescher's sassy voice and ravishing physical appearance don't make your dick diamonds then there's something terribly wrong with you. Have fun marrying an unambitious, uninteresting, witless, sheeplike idiot, which all white women are and you know it.

American jew girls are more insecure and clingy than you are
I think you'll find it much easier to get in a relationship when the girl is the one that spaghettis

FUCK OFF KIKE!

All it took to get you lot to self-expose across the states was Trump mentioning bankers. All it takes to kill you off is paying your own people to stay silent. And all it will avail you to keep nagging us about your shrews is that we'll fill their ovens on the way to ours.

Heil Hamman, Amalek endures.

Link to a single OP who ever discussed this topic before me.

what kind of madness is this, release me from your control

>t. in early stage relationship with qt jewess

What is your ethnicity? Whites are generally oblivious to their blandness. How did you become aware of it?

Tell us more. How do you feel about what you're doing?

An. Die. Wand.

your family crest soon, rat traitor

Why don't you just give up to your nazi fantasies are realize being dominated by a nazi in a sexual manner is the biggest sexual release a jew can feel?

Because that would mean giving the finger to God, and capitulating to the Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist and Jew...

Why not just hang yourself?
?

Contributing to dysfunction, degeneracy, homosexuality, trans-genderism, and despotism is a form of sin.

I mean so far its been mostly physical. We are going on a more normal date soon tho to see how things are outside the beedroom, my idea.

so far its mentally stimulating and I have not been this interested in a girl like this for quite a while. Its exciting and interesting to say the least, shes decently prideful in her heritage

this shilling is just getting pathetic. JDIF BTFO . stick to the asian race mixing meme next time schlomo. You might have some baby dicked betas who fall for that meme.

shes notbrown tho bro, im by no means anywhere near marriage trust me

Dutch, Anglo, and a bit of German. I think my 25% Mennonite ancestry is what activated my almonds as I notice I share certain beneficial psychological traits with my brother that none of my cousins possess.

How did any of us become aware? Those of us here are brilliant anomalies in a sea of shit. We can either flush our unique genes down the toilet until they dissipate into nothingness over time as dysgenic wealth redistribution policies continue the soft-genocide against intelligent goyim (not to mention the crab-in-bucket phenomenon which will only get worse and put a target on your child's back for daring to be white or for engaging in wrongthink), or we can add our genes to the winning team. The choice seems clear to me.

while theres truth to what youre saying, youre also not mentioning the total sexual degeneracy that seems to be common in this community

he's falling in love with a slut.. and a jewish one at that. What could possibly go wrong.

European Jews, Yiddish are mostly white with a bit of Asian from Turkics.

There are Jews in France and Spain that have some North African, but again mostly white.

Anyways Padme Amidalla is very hot.

choice is less clear for others but i have experienced wholly the phenomenon that youre speaking of - very good articulation of it

how old are you both?

Exactly.

> I won't marry any woman besides a QT Jew where is the best place to meet Jews

fuck m8 im a bit a man whore myself i cant help it, rn its just fun in the sun but desu im not 100% opposed to taking it to the next level if it felt right

Because they want to control you.

I prefer a more final solution

lmao, I meant she'd cuck you (flag). You're wasting time and energy on something you feel in your heart is wrong. You're throwing away thousands of generations of loyalty for something convenient. You know that's what it's all about, convenience. Remember, 5 generations from now, your kids will take a dna test, and curse and hate themselves because of YOU.
Turn your back on your people at your own peril. You're neither theirs nor ours. The only question will be, who gets to you first. pray it's them :)

do I have to actually marry a jewish girl? can't I just say I'm a jew? I look like a jew. couldn't I just raise my children as jews?

They wouldn't. Women like to "marry up" Jewish women even more so.

I know who she is. Man you naughty.

idk, im kinda the same boat as you. I get mistaken as one soooo often.

Hhave you ever taken a dna test? I actually recently ordered one

Young enough to fight effectively and old enough to never trust a traitor or jew. That's all that matters

if jewish women are so good, why the sales pitch?

Nah bro. I'm a saint. She's naughty.

You're on the Titanic and I'm in a submarine. We have nothing similar. How could you even look in the mirror knowing *you are the weak link in the struggle Nature intended.

>dna test
my brother took it, came back clean (0% jewish, 100% European. 25% Nordic 75% Croatian region for some reason even though I'm eastern euro going back 4 generations.

whats wrong with marrying up again?

Instead of hating Jews for tricking "your people", why don't you hate "your people" for falling for those tricks? "Your people" stand condemned by virtue of their own stupidity. How can you possibly identify with such imbeciles?

Most whites think as redditors do, and therefore they deserve to suffer. You shouldn't want to help them. If you earnestly and openly tried to help them, they'd try to get you fired and ruin your life for being an evil gnatzi. You've seen it happen a thousand times. You couldn't help these people even if you tried. They are unworthy of your assistance, your concern, or your top shelf DNA.

Imagine if your life could revolve around exploiting redditors for profit and laughing at their misery. That's what being a Jew is. You're only currently caught in the crossfire as a matter of circumstance. How could you possibly hate people who deliberately bring untold misery and suffering to redditors? Is it not your most coveted dream to do such things yourself?

Join the Jews, it's where you belong.

>thinks white people have harder lives
>brags about IQ
I don't think you'll have to worry about ending up with any woman.

you're not white if you're marrying up to a jew. You might not even be human.

Honestly, I take it back.. *you should marry anyone other than my people. We have enough Trojan whorses as it is.

>implying I wouldn't marry a woman of any race at this point

Also, what was her expression trying to convey here?

It's not a sales pitch, it's an uncomfortable truth. You know, the kind of thing you allegedly pride yourself on being able to stoically deal with because you're so "redpilled".

((()))

talmudunmasked.com/chapter15.htm

LASTLY, ALL CHRISTIANS, INCLUDING THE BEST OF THEM, ARE TO BE KILLED

In Abhodah Zarah (26b, Tosephoth) it says:

"Even the best of the Goim should be killed"

and you motherfuckers think (((they))) are playing?!

> being a Jew is behaving like a exploiting POS
> you should become one
checks out

>A heavily pregnant Anne Frank will never pin you to the wall, kissing you deeply before throwing you onto the bed
>She will never guide your throbbing hard cock into her pussy.
>She will never stare at you in pure lust as she rides your dick
>ywn cum deep inside her when her water breaks
>ywn help Anne pull herself off of you as she moans in a mixture of orgasmic pleasure and excruciating pain
>ywn try and calm her as she begins to panic
>ywn see her clench her teeth as the contractions start to roll through her body
>ywn sooth her skin with a wet rag as the sweat rolls down her face, mixing with the tears that run from freely from her beautiful blue eyes
>ywn hear her grunting and realize she can only hold back her urge to scream for so long and she'll wake up the whole city
>thinkfast.jpg
>ywn French kiss Anne as she breathes in to shriek
>she will never feel an instant sense of relief for a few short moments
>ywn promise to kiss her passionately if she doesn't scream
>ywn kiss her and rub her stomach to relieve her aches with each contraction
>ywn feel Anne biting down your lip as she pushes, tearing the skin off bit by bit
>ywn have both your lips and hands locked with hers as Margot delivers the baby
>ywn pull your mouth from hers, your lips bleeding profusely, and kiss her rosy cheeks, leaving a very wet and very red mark on them
>ywn sit in the bed with Anne, holding the baby together, soaking your pants in her blood
>ywn have your seemingly endless moment of tranquility be disrupted by Edith complaining that you two completely ruined the bedsheets and that she'll never be able to get them clean
>"Oy gevalt, you two could've at least cleared the bed BEFORE bringing my first grandchild into the world on it! Made my job a little easier."
>ywn help Anne out of the bed while Edith tries her best to wash them
>ywn ignore the pain and kiss Anne on the mouth again, leaving her lips red as if coated with the brightest French lipstick

feelsbadman

I believe that whites are well on their way to becoming the "new Jews". Jews were to Europeans, what Europeans will be to the world. A more successful minority group that loses their homeland and become wanderers.

Many people today already look at Europeans as the Jew of the globe

an incomfortable truth is that your people have been expelled so many documented times that's proven beyond any doubt you're not desirable in the west
yours is a glorified sales pitch. we've heard them before. you chose to be lippier, and lengthier. which won't work because, hey, we're just a bunch of morons

He means slide threads in general. Sage faggot.

What evidence do you have of this desperate pipe dream being a reality?

Anne Frank ERP, oddly, is a good metric to use to gauge how many people are waking up to the JQ

I thought jewesses only marry doctors or men with power? doesn't their family disown them if they don't get a doctor?

t. electrical engineer

fuck your making me what to be bluepilled again, honestly I would consider hedging my bets with the jews and if an ethnostate was formed I would fuck off and leave the jewess with my spawn.

Of whites slowly losing their homelands and becoming demonized as a greedy, conspiratorial, and successful minority group on a global scale? Ethnic Europeans make up somewhere around 10% of the global population now.

It's already well on the way there mate unless some serious changes happen sometime soon.

nope jews are actually pretty relaxed m8, some are super ethnocentric though

be smart, have a big dick, exercise

later basement fags

I'm gonna need to know (((her))) name, user

Then go down with the ship, you will not Be missed.

Unless you have a visible deformity this is larp.

We're two hours in and I'm still waiting for a halfway decent rebuttal. Pathetic.

I don't think that's how it works sorry. I'll just fight to the bitter end, like nature intended.

Cybill Troy. Jewish Femdom. Works out of NY and LA. I watch a lot of her vids to do opposition research.

How are you "fighting"? Describe a plausible path to your victory scenario. Name one concrete action you've taken. Just one. Impotently whining on the internet and uploading frog pictures doesn't count.

>rebuttal
pic related

it's documented (((your))) plans to race mix us are not working as fast or effectively as you hoped. Nobody of any value is falling for the asian meme and you fear the arab / white mixings. A few nights ago JIDF deployed a script bot in a NSG thread. Now you're here pushing this failed power couple meme. Something we're doing is obviously working or you would not be here. I turn down 3-5 jewish females every week. Be careful what you wish for, you might have your women fall for it instead of us.
Don't worry about how we will succeed, just prepare for what happens when we do. you should probably start being nicer to your arab neighbors

fine, post more kittehs :) and I'll wife a shebrew

You don't want to know. Girl gets paid to make women out of men.

>do you really think people will create babies or fuck toys in those?!
Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

>I turn down 3-5 jewish females every week

No you don't. Where are you that you'd even encounter Jews on a regular basis?

Refute my point. I don't want it to be true, but it seems to be. None of the family-destroying policies used against goyim in the west are being reversed, and it's only getting worse. Meanwhile, the unhindered Jews have strong families and an unrestrained ubiquitous sense of belonging with their own people. If those are experiences you want your children to have, then I only see one way to make it happen.

With the kabbalah, the jews have created a system of beliefs which trains them well for management and strategic roles while patching many potential holes in the training a non jew would typically have in their ability to analyze a situation from all angles. This system causes them to be well adjusted to their environment so much so that it sometimes causes them to think themselves better than the "goyim." Once a more effective doctrine is formed, zionism will be abolished.

1. The Jews aren't winning, they also are going extinct. Jews are losing their religion, and they intermarry more than other races. They are diluting their bloodline and soon it will not exist. Jews don't actually have a master plan to destroy the world, they are just sick and mentally self destructive. Their self-destructive nature afflicts them just as badly as they inflict it on us.

2. This isn't r9k. My girlfriend is resting in bed. I'm moving out of the city to the suburbs in less than a year, and I'll start impregnating her then. Four or five children, soldiers in an army of light.

3. It's better to die fighting than surrender. This is the attitude that carried my people to greatness across history and geography. It is the attitude I will teach my children, by example, if necessary.

4. We are diving into the storm. We will be surrounded by darkness. But I am confident we will overcome.

5. Kill yourself.