I'm a borderline white supremacist from libland. Ama

I'm a borderline white supremacist from libland. Ama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LK-dBMTlPeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>borderline

Why haven't you gone on a kike killing spree yet?

>I'm a conservative in a liberal city
It's not like this is an achievement.

Would you ever date a black girl?

Staten Island is the last place for white people in New York. It's actually pretty nice. I lived there for a while. Reminds me of the Chicago suburbs.

There's a million of them. Besides, after living with them my whole life I've realized they're actually kinda stupid. They can't drive, they're women are obsessed with Italians, and they don't do anything on saturday. They spend every Friday in the subway asking people if their Jewish or not.

Tbh I haven't completely naught in to the whole "Jew pill" thing because if that

No. People here are ultra liberal. I country tell you how many times I've almost been lynched for being conservative (and white actually)

Yeah. The Rockaways and certain areas of southern Brooklyn are nice, although the nrokpyh areas are becoming BLACKED. Whitestone in north queens is actually really nice and white. Nobody really knows about it though

oh my sweet summer child

But if you look at almost every single org that is displacing white people in the US it's run by jews.

Ok. My opinion on the whole thing is that there are people trying to destroy us who happen to have Jewish last names but that's bait it. Most Jewish who are responsible for the white genocide are actually atheists. They're Jewish by blood and were influenced by the Marxist atheism in college. Practicing Jews mind their own business and don't turn on lights on saturdays

whether they are religious Jews or just genetic Jews they are working towards white genocide.

No that's something Sup Forums wants you to believe. Religious Jews hate minorities. In New York letting in non-white would mean they get them in their neighborhoods too, and they don't want that. Actually, they don't even want white people in their neighborhoods imagine if black people showed up

I'd say around 5% of practicing Jews actually promote the stuff Sup Forums says they do. The rest fucking hate everyone.

Most of those people aren't even Jewish. Another Sup Forums conspiracy theory

lol then why are there tons of liberal jewish political groups that push for illegal immigration and open borders and tons of other stuff like that
you've been jewed

>not beliving in jewish conspiracy on Sup Forums
>saying it
Bold, I expected a torrent of replies calling you a shill already.

They're Jewish by blood. By religion they're atheists. The reason why Hillary won the Jewish vote is because of the atheist Jews who still say they're Jewish for some odd reason. As far as practicing Jews go trump won their vote because he has Jewish grandkids and he promotes religious freedom laws

Ok, I admit to believing it, but not quite the same way Sup Forums does. Sup Forums says it's all Jews, I say it's the atheist ones

Most of those are British. I've only ever seen one synagogue that promotes the policies that we all hate. The rest are trump fan boys

>Most of those are British.
>80% of theme have either Synagogue or Jewish/Judaism in it
???

I'm really talking abo what I've seen with New York Jews. I'm a New Yorker. I've never been to England.

>Staten Island
>Howard Beach, Queens
>Eastern Bronx
>Middle Park, Queens

Why are Italian Americans so based Sup Forums?

Because after the mafia died down we decided to get actual jobs and now that we're rich we don't want lefties and niggers taking our money

The problem now is that we left all our neighborhoods and our neighborhoods are dying big league. I went to Bensonhurst and Dyker heights and its like 50% white and 50% chink. However areas like Howard Beach, Middle Park, Bergen Beach, Morris park etc are still Italian. Don't fucking move to the suburbs.

True. Only places like 12th and 13th ave in dyker are still Italian. Those houses are fucking monstroties

I was born in Bensonhurst, but by the time I was born it was multicultural. Even I'm not full Italian

Now I live in a neighborhood that's an Irish Jewish mix. My parents are the exception to the "based Italian" thing

>borderline
Why haven't you taken the plunge?

you still in Brooklyn?

Yep. Been here my whole life.

bay ridge?

Went to high school there. I'm from marine park. You?

Im in Astoria, grew up in Bensonhurst

Ι'm kinda jelly. I would enjoy being a meme NY Greek with meme Italian friends hanging around other curiosities like Jews and Irishmen. The old continent is depressing.

You live in the Greek part or the spic part

Most of my friends are actually Greeks. We even have a golden dawn branch in Howard's beach so you can feel more at home

I live in the "greek part" but there is a large Italian community especially on 47th through 49th street. I'm only 25, so I cant move to howard beach, Staten Island or North Jersey.

youtube.com/watch?v=LK-dBMTlPeM

That sounds kinda nice. I live with anti-italian Irish so the second they find out they chimp out

Nice. Are both your parents Italian?

lmao fuck micks. Try moving to rockaway or woodlawn they will keep you out harder than they would a moolie.

But queens is fucked, Long Island City is full of Spics and hipsters. Astoria is becoming more yuppie everyday. Queens is the next big spot for yuppies after they are done with brooklyn and Harlem. What really makes me sad is what happened to Ozone park and bensonhust. Could you image Bensonhusrt being 50% chink in the 80s lmao.

How wealthy are you?

move to the US, there are plenty of greeks and they all own the diners which is ok in my book.

Middle class

Never thought I'd say this but
>BASED STATEN ISLAND
t. Jerseyfag

PLEASE move to LI. We need more WN's. The minorities already took over Hempstead and Wyandanch.

I went to a Friends school in NYC, I doubt you could be more cucked than that

>move to LI

Lol, ill stay in queens have fun with niggers and spics fucking your shit up. We where the fucking dam for how many years and its finally starting to crack.

Yeah. Brooklyn is pretty fucked too. Bay ridge is becoming mostly spic and Bergen beach is being over run by Canarsie nigs. The only white neighborhoods that haven't been cucked yet are Brighton and manhattan beach. The Russian mania ownt let anyone through

cities are death traps when SHTF events happen.
why not get out?

No. Moms english but she grew up in old Italian Bensonhurst so she's basically Italian.

Well, a few cities are still pretty ok but I just happen to live in one of the most liberal in the country

All the Religious Jewish neighborhoods voted Trump.
Chasidic Williamsburg
Chasidic Crown Heights
Borough Park
Midwood
Flatbush

Yeah. He was the only one who wouldn't crucify them for not letting gays do business with them

>Canarsie Nigs

To think that Canarise was a white neighborhood until the 90s

I hate Portland so much, wish best korea would just nuke it already.

Yeah it's like that with NYC and nys too. In the general, Brooklyn, manhattan, and Bronx haven't voted republican since 1924. In the last gov election, Cuomo would've lost had the city been kicked out.

I actually met a bus driver who went to high school with him. Said he cheated in every class

In a matter of 20 years it went from being a mafia haven to a gang haven. White people now get lynched for going in canarsie

Here our governor is more concerned with virtue signaling and trying to increase taxes than running the state. All because of Portland

You're forgetting lower Manhattan. It's more on the (((white))) side though.

It's no different out here, except out governor is the son of one of the most popular governors in state history

Yes, religious Jews are all right. We need to focus on Synagogue of Satan big money Jews, and stop making this about all Jews.

Finally people on Sup Forums are starting to realize

here is a good map of nyc demographics.

The only thing you got wrong was bay ridge. It's an even mix of guidos, micks, Greeks, nords, spics, and mudslimes.

No

Yes, cuomo seems to be a big time cuckold. Although De blasio is the biggest cuckold in the country

No. I prefer Greeks and Italians

Of course. The only reason why he won was because everyone hated him and Lhota and everyone just said "fuck it I'm voting democrat because I'm registered with them". So far Lhotas predictions have come true

What's the likelihood of de blasio getting voted out in the next election?

Very slim. Whoever is with the republicans will be slandered by the media, who everyone outside Staten Island blindly follows. They even make deblasio look like a God

It would take some real mental gymnastics to make him look like a God. Throughout most of the country they make fun of him

The media make everything looks like the cops fault, and they will justify literally everything he does. It worse than Obama. The media actually called him out every so often. They will never call out de blasio. Not even when he ate pizza with a fork.

As far as the dropping crime rate, they make it as if it's some divine intervention caused it, although it has been dropping since the early 90s, and the sudden drop right now is due to cops not doing naything out of fear of being the next national outrage

The homeless problem, they just ignore and make it like some divine interaction caused it

To the media, this man is more of a God than Obama ever was