SJW Boss Note

When a SJW is your boss and wants special treatment because she lost in November.

Go into HR with a nice big ol star of David necklace and complain.

if this pic belongs to you, you should just wipe your ass with the toilet roll, put it into the holder with the clean side facing you and then leave the seat up

what kind of fucking degenerate doesn't put on a new roll after killing off the last

>Don't start starting

Don't start starting the TP rolls? The fuck does that mean?

I don't get it, replacing the toilet paper rolls?

write, "Make TP great Again"

>don't start starting
What did she mean by this?

They mean "starting" the roll by unsticking the outer sheets that are glued shut.

most HRs and PDs are rigged with jew freemasonry soldiers at the top to fuk goyim
wake the fuk up

it means ripping off the first sheet of the roll

checked
women's lib was a mistake

women probably use 95% of the toilet paper anyways.

are they really that fucking lazy?

Probably when the roll is brand new and the first strip is stuck to the whole roll.
>being a bitch about a new toilet paper roll

>current year +2
>still wiping your ass

Don't start starting?

the dumb sluts cant be fucked to do it themselves? why are bitches so lazy

1. what the fuck does starting TP rolls mean

2. probably fake like all other reddit "shocking notes" for normies to harvest upvotes and rewteets

>>he doesn't use the 3 seashells

women cant start toilet paper rolls, but can lead a country

>jew (((freemasonry)))

user tier: extra woke

america problems

She means unroll. I've been working there for a year, not one complaint, nothing until this note.

They are strong independent womyn who can hold their own in a sexist man's world. They just can't rip the first sheet of toilet paper, it's too hard.

I think the real question is, how does she know its only the boys, and not just one pos

I've yet to use a bathroom at any place I've worked

Do people no have control of their bowels?

OP, start the tp roll and unroll it so that the tip of it lays on dirty floor

That was the only explanation I could come up with... which is ridiculous. How hard is it to tear a little piece of paper?

kys OP

>Don't start starting the TP rolls.

Female grammar everybody

>Start starting
Does not compute

Report her to HR for assigning genders all willy-nilly like

Is the shed where the shitter is? What fucking job is this and why are women stupid and don't think men wouldn't just kick the door down.

>All the women will get you

Reply with 'Come try it cunts I'd put everyone of you in the fucking ground'

Maybe she expects you to dog-ear the corner like they do in the hotels.

>indian_uses_dragon_ball_to_become_white.jpg

Since this concerns the females as well, I'm assuming they have gender neutral bathrooms. How do they know it's the males doing this?

>kindly replace the toilet paper after using the last sheet
>STILL get bitched at about something

Yes, they expect men to raise and lower the toilet seat so they never have to lower the seat for themselves. Now they think we should unglue the TP for them too.

At least she birthed a new meme
>start starting

underrated, keked and true

this

i havent wiped my ass in 5 years. i just wash it off in the shower

lol, fucking degenerate

>don't start starting
>but covfefe is hilarious gibberish
>women

Toilet paper starting is a man's job.

>they expect men to raise and lower the toilet seat so they never have to lower the seat for themselves
I trained my wifey otherwise. I whip out my dick and piss. If the seat isn't up, not my problem.

TP is for savages. Wash your butt and have some self respect.

My sister will have about a ten-minute screaming fit if I leave piss in the toilet. Meanwhile at her house the toilet seats are speckled with piss. Women are filthy and lazy without proper training.

>he doesnt shitpost at work

nothing is better than passive aggressive notes.

Write "8 more years"

Ideally it's good to make your shitting schedule early morning or late evening to avoid having to shit at work. But sometimes you need to go, and holding in a big shit all day sucks. If you really did work you would know this, which make me think you're a neet.

Wipe your ass with her sign and put it back up

Did your boss seriously just fucking assume every person there that has a penis' gender? What a xenophobic, homophobic, islamophobic, bigot, racist, sexist, asshole!!!!

I can't even right now I'm literally fucking shaking.

wtf? No you shit during work hours for an extra break + save on tp at home

Kek

investigate 3/11

If this fucking illiterate is 'your Boss'..? - fuck knows what for fucking retards the rest of you useless cunts must be, fucksake.
>'Dont start starting the TP..'
FUCKING STFU ALREADY YOU STUPID CUNT.

>all the women will get you!
This is my fetish

I'm a morning, after work, late night kinda guy

I also don't eat a lot before work. Just a banana for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch

>Americans don't bring their own wetwipes to work
>they use public toilet paper

As a poor bastard who has the misfortune to work as a janitor, I go out of my way to make sure everything is as clean as possible. My coworkers know I'll fucking kill them if they violate my bathrooms.