Who's ready for Kid Rock? He wants to shoot big guns and is not afraid of anything

Who's ready for Kid Rock? He wants to shoot big guns and is not afraid of anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KnAzpi4avo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Minnesota,_2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like his music or his persona but I want him to run for three reasons.

1. If he does he'll win.

2. Despite lack of political experience he'll be a good and loyal "placeman" for Trump.

3. Much liberal tears when he wins.

From what ive been seeing here the past few days, dude is a shoe in and I don't even think he will need the "help". Dont get me wrong, im making several fun ones now.

>doesn't know jack shit
>durr drinkin buddy otay

rich fucktards who think money makes them smart are the most pathetic and pain in the ass fucktards on the planet

God fucking damn it this is what the Trump presidency has done to politics. Now every single celebrity will think "I have a chance at this" and they actually will have a chance. Instead of politicians that as slimy as they are, know how government works, we will get Mark Jewishbergs and Oprah Winfreys who will either govern with inhuman technological power or feelings.

He has a new music video out that unapologetically celebrates being white trash. Probably won't hurt him any though since Michigan is basically the Alabama of the Midwest.

t. born in Michigan, grew up in Alabama

youtube.com/watch?v=4KnAzpi4avo

There are literally 2 things you need to do to get rural and suburban retards to vote for you:

>act retarded and talk as if you dropped out of high school
>insult city people

Trump and Bernie did both of those things which is why they got the rural and suburban retards so excited. Kid Rock will be even better at it, I'm sure.

Like I said, Kid Rock will not even break a sweat and will run away with this LOL

This, all of this. Plus it would be funny as fuck.

Debbie stabenow had to be shitting her pants the moment he said he'd run. I think it's almost guaranteed he wins.

Fauxahontas Warren say's this is really a bad thing and you should give her money.

bump

No. He's a wigger faggot. Fuck off

Dude I would totally vote for Kid Rock. That's the way to fucking make America Great again!

First of all, Trump didn't start it. Al Franken is a nothing comedian who isn't even funny, and a failed AM radio talkshow host. But he stole the Senate election for his state. Jesse Ventura is a batshit insane washed up WWF wrestler. But he won the governorship of his state.

But more importantly, other celebrities won't be effective political candidates. The most likely ones would be people already super popular who are already involved in causes. So what does that mean? Like, Angela Jolie? Even the libtards in commiefornia aren't fucking retarded enough to vote in that trainwreck.

Actually, George Clooney might have a shot, though. But who knows, maybe he'd be a reasonable moderate.

In Maryland, the niggers who live here insult other niggers by calling them Bamas. As in, from Alabama.

My whole childhood I thought they meant "bammers" because they're too stupid to pronounce the r sound in their words.

It's stupid fucks like you who think that only 'elite' political class should rule is what cause the current state of snakes oil sellers and scum bag lawyers being the main stay of politicians

Well said.

Goddamn it. Fuck Kid Rock, he is a race mixing wannabe nigger, and thats probably because of his nigger IQ.

>pic related
Kid Rock and son

Go back to the other thread and quit being so transparent idiot

but i'll tell you what, the fact you guys are out so hard tonight on a sunday tells us everything about KR lol

Kid rock has a 120 IQ he just looks/acts retarded

His slogan: ill paint the town red, and paint your wife white!

>Dems lose more seat in 2018
>One of them is in MI, realm of Detroit and the Nog Vote
>It was to Kid-motherfucking-Rock
I genuinely think the suicides would start right around then.

>Franken
>Ventura
What the fuck minnesota!

but he...don't know what it means

don't know what it means

don't know what it means

to love someone

>minnesota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Minnesota,_2016

Hildebeest took it by just under 45,000 votes.

>God fucking damn it this is what the Reagan presidency has done to politics. Now every single celebrity will think "I have a chance at this" and they actually will have a chance.

Fix'd.

AND THIS IS FOR THE QUESTIONS THAT DON'T HAVE ANY ANSWERS

MINIMUM WAGE AND MEDICAID FOR CANCER

THE STATE DEPARTMENT AND ALL MY CRITICS, AND ALL MY HEROES IN THE BUSINESS OF CIVICS

THE DHS AND THE IRS, THE CROOKED SENATE, THE FINANCIAL MESS, DON'T BOTHER WITH IT CAUSE THAT AINT FUN

NOW GET ON THE FLOOR AND FILIBUSTER SOMEONE

>mfw I just discovered based Reagan was an actor before he was a politician

What the fuck

I never listened to his music but he's got my vote. If nothing else it will make some faggot lefties cry.

Yes we need to meme him into office.

I'd vote for him.

>first rage meme I ever seen

I actually really like his music. Rock n Rock Jesus is a great song.

Michigan born and raised here. As a ruralfag, I hate his music, but apparently hes a legit good dude who selflessly helps people out and gives back to the community. I'd vote for him.