Trump-Macron handshake finally makes sense

When I first saw it, I was confused. "Why is Macron not letting Trump go? What does it mean?" And the left thought it was hilarious. "HAHAHA BTFO TRUMP, OUR GUY PWNED U HE'S MORE DOMINANT" But now that Macron is showing his true colors as the Savior of France, the handshake makes much more sense. He wasn't competing with Trump, he was saying:

>I am with you Trump, we are allies.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOf9FqsLfA8

Additional context

k

>battle lines are being drawn
>usa, France, great Britain and Russia
>vs Germany

AGAIN

you're an idiot

France wad our first ally.
If Making America Great Again will help Make France Great Again well then so be it

>"The happiest he's been in months."

The French national anthem is directly related to current events:
In the countryside, do you hear
The roaring of these fierce soldiers?
They come right to our arms
To slit the throats of our sons, our friends!

Grab your weapons, citizens!
Form your battalions!
Let us march! Let us march!
May impure blood
Water our fields!

Always the fucking eternal german

This is like 5th or 6th time they have to be put down

Thats how freemasons talk, griping the hand and pressing on different parts of the hand, they can tell what degree they are, where they're from what they're doing, what the plan is.. ect..

I bet they fuck

TRUMP IS NOW FRIEND WITH MACRON!?

I HATE DONALD DRUMPF NOW

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

France is literally our best fucking friend.

Fuck Mummy May.

THE FUG?! TRAITORS! I KNEW WLECOMING DRUMPF WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE

Poland will once again be subject to partition - the only difference? America will be coming from the West rather than Germany.

rothschild banker is your friend Sup Forums !!!

get fucked op

After seeing UKs completely cucked response to recent terrorism, even throwing her own citizens under the bus, I literally feel this way.

It's for the cameras. Provides plenty of time for the best shot.

At least France decided to go into a state of emergency and close its borders. Mummy May just said: We will carry on exactly as we have! Diversity is our greatest strength.

May is such a mess its painful watching her govern

He loves the furniture

And why did she go full SJW when a white psycho killed some Mudslimes? I would've said something like, "elements in this country have done nothing to combat their radical element. While I don't condone this action, such a response is unsurprising."

Fuck her, and fuck comrade Corbyn and the British cucks that unironically voted for him.

Does anyone give a quick rundown on Marcron?

Look him in the eye, you just KNOW they banged

he held on for less than 1 second you retard, it's literally nothing.

He believes he's jupiter reborn, Wikipedia jupiter and you'll get his modus operandi

Jupiter a planet wtf

redpill me on the solar system

The Greek God, do you really know this little of old religions? Can I suggest you get librivox and listen to bulfinches mythology, then the secret teaching of the ages, then elementary theosophy, then urantia book.

That would be a redpill of literal epic proportions.

I need a quick rundown.

>Going with Roman mythology over the original Greek
What a dummy

>Jupiter
>Greek

Get this filthy plebeian out of my sight or we will have to re-enslave Macedonia once more

All Europeans look alike

>jupiter
ZEUS - Greek God of the Sky, King of the Gods (Roman Jupiter)

Seriously - going to need a quick rundown.

Stop cucking-up my thread

>88

>friendship ended with Canada
>France is my best friend now

Zeus Pater = Jupiter. Same thing

You are a dense piece of shit. Really how low of an iq do you need to possess to draw such big conclusions from one set of data.

Honestly I can't imagine how someone like you can even function on a daily basis.

Has it ever occurred to you that just maybe there are people infiltrating Rothschild, soros, etc?

I mean really. You have bad guys who infiltrate the good guys and take over, the same can be done to them.

But you have an IQ under 80 so I understand that your mental retardation may prevents you from any critical thought.

Idiot

This also could mean that their other handshake was a friendly grip contest that Trump won. Hmmm

Yes, General Patton and Napoleon would make great allies. That explains the handshake

>Savior of France
lol

Nice catch OP, but it is a little more sinister then that.

Like some have pointed out this is the shake of a freemason, Macron and Trump ARE working for not only the same team but also for the same goals. These people run everything to the shows your kids watch, to the money YOU earn!

keep your eyes open fellas, The valley of the shadow of death draws near!

Honestly not a bad thought. Any idea if Trump or Macron are actually Masons though?

>the Germanic people
>Martin Luther
>the German Empire
>Nazi Germany
>Merkel

When will they just leave Europe alone?

>you will never be blessed with their wisdom

Macron at louvre in front of the satanic monument built from 666 pieces of glass