Hijab will rule the world

How does this make you feel user? Can you stop being a racist, sexist white male now?

Spoopy

Looks like she transformed herself into the beast instead.

she looks ugly as fuck

Why do they wear hijabs only to wear enormous amounts of makeup?

Why, this will allow me to be more sexist than ever before.

#burnthathijab when?

Much spoop
Rude

Doesn't make me feel fuck all.
Then again, I'm not scared of vaginas since I've been inside so many.

I'd fuck a bird wearing a hyjab no fucking questions asked if she was fit as fuck.
I wanna fuck everyone, black women, Muslim women, white women, yellow women, jungle women that haven't even seen a white man before... I ain't scared of none of that shit being more popular and accepted, just means more women for me to try to have sex with.

What? That Islam is tricking liberals into concealing their bodies to decrease their sexual appeal in society? To be honest, feels good man, weed 'em out of the gene pool.

har har

People think Islam will conquer the west.

They are wrong. The western decadence will instead conquer Islam. Look what it did to Christianity. This is what all the Turk and Paki posters don't want to admit. Their women are the same as ours.

Include me in the screen cap

this

Good, this will keep women from using their whorish charms to seduce men and trick them into committing vile, sinful acts.

>I can't show my hair, but I can make my shitty head cloth look like hair
>islamophobes BTFO

Top kek, islam will not allow this.

That looks uncanny as hell. Disney cartoon eyes do not translate well into reality.

I think you're wasting your time senselessly clinging to archaic beliefs if you're redesigning hijabs to resemble natural hair which you could do completely effortlessly if you threw away the useless spooks that clog your mind.

A hijab is now a fashion statement. It mean "inferior" in all western countries.

those tits good lord

Deep.

I'm going to need to see her dress up like the mermaid in full burka

Ever notice how girls who get really good at doing makeup are always fat?

noice

Or hair stylists . Always land whales

Cultural appropriation

Makeup is hot, but not on women

>Claims to be super Muslim because she wears a Hijab
>Drinks

She would be fucking killed for that alone in the Mid. East, yet they want to make our lives Hell.

Not as diappointing as I expecred

>Using a screenshot of a woman who follows a religion that actively oppresses women in the 21st century to make anons feel bad about criticizing said religion

What are you fight for again?

*fighting

Its OK she isn't white.