Have you ever fallen in love with a young person and got to the point of sex even though it's illegal in your state...

Have you ever fallen in love with a young person and got to the point of sex even though it's illegal in your state. How can you put an age on love?

Serious discussion no pedo trolls

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ojHLq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off pedo scum

Faggot

Fuck off Jew

Chris Hansen!

How young is young?

Fuck off proxy Podesta.

Not an argument

"Falling in love" is bullshit that only leads to girls being sluts. A sexual relationship can not be built on fleeting emotions.

Too old. Girls should be married younger than that.

Pedo detected.

SAGE goes in all fields.

I will end you.

Don't think for a second that you're on our side.

edgy

>rosties, cucks married with their old rosties or gays detected

im 30 and my gf is 15 AMA

How tight she wrapped around that cock?

Yes, my 13 year old (adopted) cousin. She's a beautiful Aryan girl. Has anyone on here married an adopted family member? If so, any tips?

If shes 14 shes biologically ready. And theres a good chance she even wants it. However given the social climate its just too risky and you will have both your lives ruined if its made public.

>getting a 14yr old girlfriend and moulding her into the perfect wife is the final redpill

>t. feminist shill

Well, 14 is the age of consent in Japan if I remember correctly. Personally I view it more as a case by case. Is it 18 in Australia?

My girlfriend was 16 when I was 19 and no one had a problem with it, not that it is illegal here since the age of consent is 15.

As soon as it's socially acceptable to fuck young girls. Girls are going to be even sluttier at an earlier age. You are unleashing this yourselves you pedo fucks.

hi /r/eddit

Fuck off Interpol

The brains of teenage girls haven't finished developing.

If you're an adult and you can't differentiate between teenagers and adult women you're mentally defective.

>implying most men can't differentiate
>implying most men care
yeah ok numale cuck haha.

i am 16 and i've been on Sup Forums since i was 12
AMA

there's literally no different between young girls and old women, they all think and behave the same way

1) they both go after chads regardless of their own attractiveness
2) they are both incredibly stupid making the concent argument irrelevant

The only difference is that girls under 23 or so actually look good and then as they get older their looks go downhill fast.

Yeah why are a fucking faggot (homosexual)?

When I was 16 I crushed hard on a 12 years old, but as far as I know that's legal, and it never got physical anyway. We still talk from times to times, 10 years later.

Wow amazing analysis Freudenstein. Now, I don't know about you, but I don't like having my 12 year old daughter having been with 10 different dicks.

is this any better
xd

Have you expressed to her father that you would like to court her? You need to hurry.
>Has anyone on here married an adopted family member?
I'm married to my cousin, my uncle's son.

no sex yet famalam

I just married the love of my life, this is my second marriage. She is 24years my junior, I am almost 50 but look 35.

You want a word of advice? Get em as young as possible. Get them at 18. Heck if it's legal in your state or country, start dating them at 12.

if you overprotect her like every single parent with 12 year old girls in modern society, she will end up with 100 nigger dicks on the first day she turns legal. Its just better to sell her to one young man like me properly take care of her.

She's doing it anyway you naive cuck. Better she gets groomed by a man who has his shit together rather than some chad in the school toilet.

The brains of 18 year old women haven't finished developed either. It takes up to the age of 30 for the brain to be fully developed, maybe even longer.

Yeah, dipshit, that's why you have her married so she won't mess around with boys.

women's brain stop developing at 16 and stays mentally the same until she hits her 60s where suddenly on par with her age.

>haven't finished developing
thats the best time to form a bond dumbass

>implying love means sex
>having premarital sex
you're part of the problem

Ching chong ping pong, give me white baby moa~

Hello DNC. All pedophiles will be publicly executed. Tick tock.

If a woman has had her first period it shouldn't be illegal for a man to fuck her. During that time she's illegal to fuck she will have fucked 15 guys her own age.

Ok nigger.
Alright sand nigger.
Spotted the homo.

14 is also the age of consent here but the girls start riding the cock by 12, some even younger

I hope your daughter get railed by every teenage chad in school to the point where she'll get so bored with dicks, turn into a lesbian, and have your shitty family genes die with you.

this is why aoc is a scam. just forces them to fuck dudes their own age.

>love
>some teenager

I'm not even 30 yet and I couldn't fathom being genuinely interested in anything a teenager has to say about anything. I definitely get the lust, but as a grown man I can't imagine actually falling in love with some shithead MTV watching 16 year old

Have fun fantasizing about that you shit skin.

because you have been successfully jewed, go marry off that 30 year old (((wild cougar))) hottie then.
and they messes all those tweens up for the rest of us, they can wait 10 more years and get the next batch of younger girls. Creates a feedback loop of generation after generation of ruined girls.

It doesn't matter, my ex-gf was 16 while I was 18. In non-degenerate countries they won't sue you because you had consensual sex. You read too much amerishit media man.

>You average 12 year old would be more mature than a 22 year old today.

I don't think mature is the right word, but I get your point

>I definitely get the lust, but as a grown man I can't imagine actually falling in love with some shithead MTV watching 16 year old
That's simply a consequence of the times we live.

Your average 12 year old 100 years ago would be more mature than a 22 year old today.

Girls the world over start riding cock at six years old

fucked a 13 year old girl when I was 19, her mom was totally okay with it lmao

because they would be still playing innocent toys, sining for fun and drawing, not making a wishlist of who to give the next blowjob to the male celebrity. Speaking of male celebrates, if she can name more than 5, she has been media brainwashed it is almost too late from saving them going toward form the slut life.

I would never do it with any girl below 16 tho, fuck all of you pedo fucks.

Are you proud of being a rapist?

>t. Muhammad Abdullah

Definitely nothing wrong with marrying a girl 5+ years younger than you, but what is wrong with you that you think you could actually take a fucking child on as a lifetime companion?

Shit, I was seriously involved with a chink whose second language was English at one point. She didn't have a driver's license and her parents never taught her how to do anything for herself besides study. It drove me fucking nuts, I couldn't deal with having to essentially be a parent/caretaker for my girlfriend. I imagine dating a teenager would be just as shitty and I wouldn't wish that on anybody

Why? Younger girls are hotter.
>I couldn't deal with having to essentially be a parent/caretaker for my girlfriend.
What is wrong with you?

i lost my virginity to a 14 year old when i was 17.
she wasn't a virgin. looking back at it makes me feel kinda depressed. and i'm not one of those stormfags that put virginity on a pedestal.

>Doesn't show geolocation
Go kill yourself degenerate

I guess anime truly is red-pilled.

12 is too young, but some 12 years old have bodies that are ready for breeding. In all seriousness here, social norms aside, as soon as she is old enough to menstruate, she is old enough to breed, hence she is old enough for sex.

You stand a better chance of have a healthy child the younger the cow.

But as a 20 year old, there is absolutely nothing in the legal pool that aren't already ruined and 12-13 year olds are the best fit for my maturity and hotness.

PEDO BAIT SCUMMM SAGGGE

>young person

it's a fucking child

We don't need to worship flowers to realize how fragile they are and how easily they can lose their beauty.

good go- erm boy, it takes a real man to handle a (((mature woman)))

Says a fucking degenerate living in a literal shithole...

>implying flags mean anything when VPNs exist
Ooh, looks like I'm in the Ukraine. Fuck, I hate you newfags.

>It takes up to the age of 30 for the brain to be fully developed

no it doesn't you fucking idiot

Pics or it didn't happen

>it's a fucking child
Yeah, that's the idea

If you are pussy enough not to show your real one you alone are a faggot.

You are fucking retarded, too many meatballs you fucking faggot

You're essentially advocating for a single fatherhood arrangement where you're oldest child isnt related to you by blood and you get to fuck them

>inb4 omg so fuggn based lol women r stoopid lol fuggn roasties always fucking chads lol why am I so alone?

Marriage should ideally be between two competent adults who can work in concert to run a successful household and raise successful children. Why woukd you marry a beautiful retard? It just means your kids will be half-retard.

Kill yourself.

its not even child looking, my god there are a lot of brainwashed men about beauty standards, with he fact a obese wymyn gets dozens of messages makes me not sorry for them. When choosing a girl, its either a kpim alike or gtfo.

I would have an American flag if I didn't get random bans whenever I post. VPNs it'll have to be.
>implying a 12yo can't run a household

No and fuck Australia for allowing such shitposting. Go back to your commie pedo kangarooland.

says again a fucking latvianese degenerate, NOBODY respects your fucking shit country so stop bitching

>implying a 12 year old cant run a household

Life in the West is different, Nicolai. There's more to running a household than picking beets and tossing salt to ward off evil spirits like in the Ukraine.

>shitposting over flags like a newfag
Just fuck you, I'm not going to really respond to this shit.

16 is age of consent in Aus.

Do you think I give a fuck? This is one of the most leddit posts Ive come across in a while

You implied that you're too dumb to date an adult.

>latvianese
Fuckin dumbass, kek

>you, sir, are being too low brow for this pedophilia-apology thread

K

Oh I guess all of our ancestors were retards who only knew how to hit things with bones and stick their dongers in places.

Truly, what an enlightened generation we are and times we live in.

archive.is/ojHLq

This. Since when is sexual attraction in a relationship anything to do with true love? How young and stupid do you have to be in this day in age not to realize that sexual attraction has nothing to do with love? "Falling in love"??? Are you the perverted old man or are you the 14 year old girl? Because falling in love is what 14 year old girls do, dummy. What men do is get horny and want to have sex, and if the girl is underage they forgo it for many reasons, one of which is getting caught and going to jail.

Luckily relations with children is pretty mainstream here. Japan probably has the best attitude in the world when it comes to pedosexuality.

wow, you are dumber than I though, fucking human disguised latvianese scum

Why are you here? You stick out like a sore thumb you ugly spic redditors. Stop posting and lurk, because youre destroying this board.

>Decide at 27 to go to college
>Have to take classes at community college
>High school students also take community college classes for dual enrollment
>Take an arts appreciation class
>Cute tiny 16 year old hispanic girl in class sits next to me on first day
>She's around 5 feet tall, like 90 pounds tops. Cute little ass, small tits. Very soft pale skin.
>We talk and I joke with her just being nice
>Realize a few weeks in she likes me
>Go to art museums in city once every two weeks
>She tells me one day as we're walking out of class she needs ride
>Make plans to take her to our next trip and drop her off when we're done
>We go to the museum together and spend the entire time walking around, shes stuck to me like glue and we're flirting the entire time
>She's wearing leggings and I am literally fighting myself the entire time because I keep getting erect every time I look at her little ass
>Finally we are leaving and we get in my car
>We are having a conversation and shes telling me she has a few hours until her next class
>We are chatting and shes just staring at me
>Somehow we are making out
>Ask her if she wants to hang out for a while at my apartment, she says yes
>Bring her back to my apartment and fuck the shit out of her little 16 year old ass, she skips class
>Drive her to back to CC so she can get picked up by her dad and so he doesn't know anything lol
>See her at school next week and act like nothing happened

Not pedo but she was 11 years younger than me, technically of age but holy shit after we had sex she ended up laying on my bed naked and she insisted we watch my neighbor totoro and it felt like I had just banged a child. Very hot sex desu. Am going to bang her more when I get back to the city we both live in and the semester starts.

Sorry Sup Forums I'm a degenerate.

The cognitive dissonance that Sup Forums shows on some subjects is staggering. On one hand most people agree that women are retarded, shouldn't vote, shouldn't make any important decisions whatsoever because they lack rational thought etc. All valid points that can be traced back to hard evidence (e.g. how women's suffrage lead to increased taxes and more immigration).

And on the other hand you have threads like this, full of dumb cucks talking about "muh maturity" as if it fucking means anything.

Watches OP commit suicide in fear of the aforementioned name.....Chris haaaaaansen