which one put the jews in the camps?

Himmler's underrated

That was Himmler.

my two great uncles who died fighting communists

Adolf Hitler

Admit it, you'd sit down with him and be his friend

Goebbels master race

Heinrich Severloh

i find it interesting that Goebbles seems to be the most widely quoted Nazi.
> "he's found out"
> "I couldn't wake up in the morning"
etc.
He also produced movies and his last words were pretty interesting. "The die is cast"
I also look like him which gives you an interesting perspective. I think you can only see the truth of things if you're ugly af

Stalin.

Leon Degrelle

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

Otto Skorzeny

that one then

Heinreich for lyfe.

I don't think he is ugly just very severe looking. He looks like he belongs in a painting of a medieval farmer or something, just a hard and plain man. His face doesn't match how brilliant he was, maybe because he was so depressed all the time.

Erwin Rommel the Desert Fox
>He was already killing jews but he killed niggers to. I wish he could have lived to conquest the sandnigger peninsula.

My man. Goebbels was a genius.

The least jewy least closeted one. So. None of em

i love them all
but dont forget that pol is just satire guys

Wrong. It was Alfred Einchmann

can any of you goys figure this out

cmVhZCB0aGlzIGdveSBodHRwczovL2xlc2FjcmVkdXByaW50ZW1wczE5LmZpbGVzLndvcmRwcmVzcy5jb20vMjAxMi8xMi90aGUtMTAwMDAteWVhci1leHBsb3Npb24taG93LWNpdmlsaXphdGlvbi1hY2NlbGVyYXRlZC1odW1hbi1ldm9sdXRpb24tMjAwOS1ieS1ncmVnb3J5LWNvY2hyYW4taGVucnktaGFycGVuZGluZy5wZGY=

he kinda looked like peron when he was old lol

The only Nazi to ever be awarded a gold Totenkopf ring for saving Mousilini. Otto was hardcore, tho he sold out after the war and worked for Mossad.

Rudel, he actually fought so hard they had to invent new medals for his feats, he still fought after getting critically injured, survived the war and never cucked against nazism.

It was a team effort

A dead one

Leon Degrelle

youtube.com/watch?v=xs61Uh52SgI

You're right hahah

this

Marski, naturally

He reminds me of myself and I like his religion

yeah sure

drumpf

i like them all, except Goering. he was kind of worthless.

Aside from Hitler

1. Goebbels
2. Guderian
3. Ribbentrop

Plebs who say Rommel need to leave Sup Forums immediately.

rommel
of course

"The die is cast" was originally said by Caesar.
But still, he had some great quotes.

The ones who actually killed jews. No records show that Hitler killed any himself. Its important to respect the unsung heroes

This one, because he looks like me

>Reads The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich
>See the elegence of Joachim von Ribbentrop
>Read his words with absolute admiration.
Joachim von Ribbentrop is the fucking man. Trump supporters will never understand class desu. Joachim had class.

the dead kind

my grandpa

Trump

The ones with the least affiliation to the Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist and Jew.

Rise and Fall of the Third Reich is biased garbage.
William Shirer is about as much of a historian as I am the President.

There will never be a mainstream book that gives an unbiased account of life in Third Reich, but the closest that come to that are
>Inside the Third Reich by Albert Speer
>Richard Evans' Third Reich Trilogy
Evans doesn't praise the Nazis, but he isn't a good goy and tries to tell you every 5 seconds that they are evil monsters. He just reports the story for what it was.

Antifa

The only source for the claims he worked for Mossad are Jewish spies, there is no proof of any of it. It's no more credible than anything else Jews say about Nazis.

Lauri Törni

Im the only one that is for Himmler? fuck off guys hes the best

patrician tastes right there

Why hate on Rommel? He was a master tactician.

Rudolf Hess

he's the Reddit of nazis

cucks who believe it was a sound decision for him to be forced to commit suicide

I wasn't aware of that. Go figure (((they))) would try to disgrace the greatest commando of the Third Reich.

>without him Germany would of got ultimately BTFO during D-day

Josef Mengele

Kirk and Spock

Guderian was the true master tactician.
The Rommel myth only developed because he was a "good Nazi."

Me :)

You know who.

Uncle-Adolf just look so kind and humble, so sympathetic. I can't understand how anyone would look at him and say that's an evil man.

This guy.

>Who's your favorite nazi?

That question literally made me laugh out loud, God I love pol. Anyway, Mine is Goering. Yea, he was a drug addict who basically let the Luftwaffe go to shit and refused to buck orders and use the Me 262 as a fighter instead of a bomber, but of all the "famous" Nazis he's the guy I would most want to have a beer with. Seemed like a real "man's man" and apparently all the guards at Nuremberg liked him a lot bc he was funny as hell. Also, he was the only one smart enough to figure out to go out on his own terms and not at the end of a Jewish rope.

Forgot pic related.

Aron Goldstein

The one who used the whole nazi movement as a way to move eurojews to Israel creating today's problems

actually reminds me of Elon Musk
Opportunist using gov't gibs to realize his dreams

I know somebody who would - Jews. Always the Jews.

Ehhhhh......kind of a cuck and if you read his memoirs (Inside the Third Reich) he became an apologist. If you believe his book, he wasn't a firm believer in the cause of Nazism and basically got started working for them by building some mundane government building at the request of someone in the SS (I could be wrong, been awhile since I read the book). He was obviously talented and Hitler saw this because he went from being his personal architect to Minister of Armaments in a pretty short amount of time.

a dead one

He was a god damn traitor.

>Ribbentrop

why tho?

Hangman Heydrich

I want to hug Adolf Hitler

All the dead ones

He was the head diplomat of a nation during the biggest crisis in human history.
He had some fuckups, but The Soviet Pact was a stroke of genius.
(even if they did end up jewing over the Russians)

>Hey there fellow Nazi-Entusiasts.
So I stumbled upon the greatest story never told last night, watched about 2 hours of it, very interesting stuff. Is there anything else I should know to have said "I know both sides of the story and can make a informed decision"?

He's a top tier lad.

It's a tough fight between Hitler and Goebbels. I'll go with the latter because it's less obvious.

His teeth were so fucked up, that must have been painful.

They even claim they brought him to Israel for training and took him to a Holocaust memorial. It is transparent kikery with no attempt to present any evidence. Skorzeny never apologized or denounced anything he did, his funeral featured swastikas and sieg heiling.
The mossad thing is just typical Jewish newspaper lies, one Israeli paper prints it then a bunch of other Jew owned papers print it and then it is out there never to be really debunked lest you be accused of being a Nazi yourself.

German Nazi
>Goebbels

I can sympathise heavily with Goebbels and how he was feeling before the NSDAP seized power. I'm also fond of propaganda and the effect on the Human mind it has.

>American Nazi
Rockwell

George Lincoln Rockwell is the poster boy of how America should be. Strong, heroic, and willing to die for his beliefs, family, people, and nation.

Putzi Hanfstaengl. I'm sure there's some videos of him on YouTube or the like. Guy was/is entertaining as fuck.

someone post the cute gif of goebbles skiping down the steps

But yeah besides Hitler, it's gotta be Goebbels for me. Best hype man ever, truly passionate about the cause, excellent propagandist, great speaker, almost as good as Hitler. Loved to laugh and joke with the Fuhrer.

Just look at him, what a happy fellow.

I always sympathize with Goebbels because he thought everything was impossibly fucked and wasn't as determined as Hitler. But he kept going and tried, and maybe, there is a light at the end of the tunnel

There's a Finnish war time video of Mannerheim and Goering. Narrator is praising the whole time how they are old hunting buddies and how they must've been talking about hunting the whole time, not war, but hunting and probably planning the next hunting season and so on. It's funny as hell.

What a magical time.

It's never coming back, is it?

We're in the Weimar days as of now. Give it 15-20 years.

This, the man was absolutely addicted to hunting (and morphine). He lived in what was basically a giant hunting lodge (Carinhalle) and be used to call Lord Halifax 'Lord Halalifax' after the German traditional hunting cry 'halali'

Hans Rudel