What does /pol think of green eyes?

what does /pol think of green eyes?

is green eyes of more value than blue eyes?

it seems that true whites have green eyes

Green eyes suck I have them and they're racked with all sorts of problems

what problems?

if you're green eyed you must be eradicated you are impure

Green is watered down brown. So yeah, blue is better.

Green eyes are probationary-tier. You *might* be white if you have green eyes, but you'd better also have blonde or red hair and lily-white skin. Otherwise you're just a dirty shit-skin.

And if you have brown eyes you might as well just kill yourself.

green eyes are elder god tier master race

Light sensitivity, muscle collapse, astigmatism, they've brought me nothing but trouble. Every time someone tells me I have pretty eyes I want to punch them. You can't comprehend what I've seen. Actually it's more like you can't comprehend what I haven't seen.

>caring what Sup Forums thinks

Get a life

Slav detected. Stop hiding behind your meme flag.

Sand niggers have green eyes. Blue is true white most whites dont have green eyes

whats weird is i have bright green eyes and and i cannot open my eyes in the sun at ALL, like at all

im a fucking dirty slav tho

He's a faggot who watched too many Varg videos.

Sage

astigmatism hazel master race reporting

are we really doing this?
are we really this stupid to think eye color matters?

FUCK you all

green eyes are really beautiful if paired with brown/black hair and beautiful olive colored skin

>t. Shit brown eyed pleb

Your genetics are weak
I have green eyes like emeralds and I can see like an eagle
Born near the Baltic sea

Mudblood subhuman
yes

Me:
>blonde
>blue eyes
>5'11"
>140 IQ
GF:
>red hair
>green eyes
>literally cannot tan
>5'6"
>dense, but optimistic, enthusiastic and determined
>her brothers are 6'2" and 6'7", father is 6'6" and built like a bear
>she has broad shoulders and hips
>she can take a punch well and she's a mean fighter

She wants babies and marriage Sup Forums.
Says she'll do almost anything to please me.
The pressure is real.

What do?

Your moms snatch is weak but I plowed it anyway

im white with green eyes and have negative RH blood factor. my hair is light brown and turns gold/blonde when it gets a lot of sun over the summer. i was born with white hair and it stayed that way until i was about 6, then went light brown. my beard is pitch black but when it gets longer there are about 20% red hairs throughout it. i have a strong european jaw and classic german facial features around the eyes (ernst rohm type fat deposits but not as extreme). my skin is pale over the winter and quickly tans in the sun. german/anglo ancestry but i have my suspicions that somewhere in my bloodline someone bedded a swarthy spaniard/italian or something because my overall aesthetic is a bit strange and mutt-traits seem to rear their head. i think my eyes are comfy and girls like them because theyre a really nice emerald green with orange coming from the centre. its a shame im too much of a faggot to make proper eye contact with people.

Kys so her family doesn't become diseased with a weak pathetic helpless faggot like you.

How on earth did you even find her you blind fuck

is this astigmatism meme real with the green eyes? i had it when i was a kid but seemed to grow out of it. got tested a few times since and my vision is almost perfect as i got older.

>And if you have brown eyes you might as well just kill yourself.
brown eyed white girls are adorable!

5'11 is below the european average height no?

>weak
>pathetic
Explain?

Op:

stats:
6'4
green eyes
lean as fuck
Croatian Serbian and Bosnian
Pale as fuck

am i nigger

Why did you even reply to an obvious bait thread in the first place?

there is literally nothing wrong with being 5'11. its the 6 incher of the height world. not yuge, not small by any means, so if youre not a faggot you can make it work. if youre 5'11 and having trouble with women, its not your height they dont like.

I don't think so, overall at least. It's slightly below average in countries like Netherlands, Serbia, Croatia though

Only shitskins talk abour hair color andbeye color.

only shitskins avoid it

yeah i know in croatia/serbia its about 6 ft

No, only shitskins talk about hair and eye color, there is no genetic difference based on hair or eye color but on skull and race.

green eyes here, half slav/half ashkenazim, VERY sensitive to light. I basically wear sunglasses 24/7 even in grocery stores because those lights give me a headache

Green is what happens when you combine blue with a lighter color (yellow) so ACTUALLY you're a fucking nigger

yeah that white lighting is fucked, kills my eyes as well

Fuck off retard or retarded nigger

Its the mongrel version of blue eyes

Also, I assume you are just trolling but in case you're not, brown eyed Europeans not being white would mean most Europeans, including the blue-eyed ones aren't white either. Or pure white at least. Two brown eyed whites can have a blue eyed child since a lot of them (I'd say most but I don't have a source for that) carry the blue eyes gene. So unless two nonwhites can have a white child... I'm sure you have a brown-eyed relative or ancestor at least.

i have green eyese and im mixed european. scottish irish venetian tyrolean

Green and Hazel eyes are good, and green is rarer than blue even. Lot of jealous eyelets ITT.

>eyelets
kek

Oh I didn't notice he's an American. Brown-eyed European ancestor(s) would actually be the best case scenario for you since many ''white'' Americans have negro DNA.

Green is the rarest eye color in the world

Its like the only thing I would ever get compliments on since im short and scrawny. Girls would love my eyes. Did some research and found out about 1% of everyone has green eyes

thanks for the rundown patrick bateman

You're a special snowflake arent you?

I wouldn't say that no. You can google rarest eye color and have your answer in 5 seconds, really not that hard

Only blue eyed people can shoot lasers, green eyed people can shoot 420-waves

brown eyes, well you can guess...

Green eyes (they're best on brown-skinned people) are okay but personally I prefer light brown eyes. I've always loved light brown eyes on women and it reminds me of coffee and chocolate.

you are me

brown is so boring and bland. I feel like these fuckers have no soul. Especially that dark brown crap you see everywhere. Its okay, you're brown eyes are only one shitty attribute you have.

R8 my comfy green eyes, coincidentally I'm slav too

Serb dad
German/hungarian mom

Are you me?

I`m near sighted with blue eyes and I can see better in the dark than most people I know without my glasses.

Green is the main visible color spectrum our Sun puts so that`s probably why your eyes are fucked in the daylight.
It`s also why plants are green.