Anyone watching the 90's on CNN?

Anyone watching the 90's on CNN?
I didn't know Bill Clinton spoke with a strong hick accent back then.WTF. He doesn't have that accent anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JT6JGucqxeA
youtube.com/watch?v=luLpdr4n8m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After he won he didn't need to be folksy anymore.

He was really the last ember of dem conservatism, he talked about God regularly in his speeches, hell more than Bush or Trump probably, and he tripled the border guards back then as well.

Clinton death list keeps growing

Why are you watching CNN?

Still has a slight accent.

Hillary did the same on the campaign trail. skip the annoying fag talking in the beginning and middle.
youtube.com/watch?v=JT6JGucqxeA

The god stuff was just sarcastic. He was pro abortion and burned children to death at Waco. Anyone that believed a word out of his mouth was a rube.

And the hot sauce bottle in her purse. The Clintons were the ultimate chameleons. Pander to every group for the votes and sheckels.

All 'good' politicians use a dumber sounding accent to appear more relate able to average voters. Note Bush and Trump both do this (Obama didn't because he wasn't a good politician, but neither was McCain or Romney so he got away with it). Hillary tried to adopt an accent at times but didn't physically have the endurance to maintain it for an entire speech. Seriously watch one of her speeches, she starts out with the accent and loses it as it goes on

lmao yeah she is fake as fuck but he sounds ok
"i never told anybody to lah not a single tahm"
1:08
youtube.com/watch?v=luLpdr4n8m4

I don't know how I never noticed Hillary make that face at 0:13. I thought that was a more recent thing

Also notice how Bill really lays on the accent thicker when he's lying.

>hick accent
kill yourself Yankee, you sound like a faggot

She went on Univision during the general and talked about liking Mexican food to the Cuban hosts.

dude he's a satanist just like the rest of his gang

>Obama didn't
Yes he did.. you think he ever used the word "folks" in his life before he was running for office lol

I mean he probably tried to add certain words to his vocab, but not nearly as much as other politicians have. I agree with you about 'folks'

i thought his preacher talk was very distinct and charming.

i mean normally he talks very slowly in interviews, and as soon as he gets on stage he becomes a black preacher.

That was so fake and cringeworthy, though. Depressing that there are people stupid enough find it charming.

Do you remember when he started singing a hymn at some funeral? So fake

I guess I just don't think of it as a separate accent. I just think of it as his natural way of speaking. Maybe he just taught himself to do that when he was really young. I've only met one person who's actually done that before and he became some sort of oil exec at like 25 so I suppose it's possible

>"I used to be a redneck until I went to colledge."
What a jackass

he doesnt rape bitches on stage either but that is really who he is.