Why does Sup Forums buy into the Net neutrality meme but not Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

battleforthenet.com/july12/#participants
mises.org/library/net-neutrality-scam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clicking that link was a mistake. All the people that came up in that link are enemies and traitors.

I remember fighting net neutrality laws back on Sup Forums in like 2009. It won't get passed, and even if it does this time around, there is literally nothing you can do about it. Our overlords will decide and that will be that. Unless you feel like rising up and doing something real about it, posting on a Mongolian basketweaving forum about it won't do much.

because Sup Forums hates Sup Forums. why do you think they made easier for foreigners to hide their flags and trash us?

Sup Forums has been overtaken by normie conservatives

No wonder 8ch was created.

Because they are already doing what the bill says illegally. Net neutrality will only allow it to be "legal".

Same shit, different year. Nothing matters.

They are characters who reach some of the farthest normie audiences out there. I support their messages for net neutrality, other shitty politics aside.

Hopefully corporate fascism is not the fascism you desire.

Because websites only give a shit about the provision in the 2015 Wheeler regulations that stop ISP from throttling specific websites. They don't give a shit about Title II, ISPs being "common carriers", or the FCC having power to censor the internet because it won't affect them. They only care about getting as much money and ad-revenue from their customers as possible.

Websites like Facebook, Amazon, Google, Netflix, etc, essentially used a populist issue to turn their customers into their own lobbyists for Washington. I must admit, it was a disgustingly good tactic.

Because Sup Forums is political. And net neutrality is political.

I know right?
battleforthenet.com/july12/#participants

Shit, look at these sites who advocate. It looks too obvious that they want to squeeze out more $$$$

Sup Forums are just edgy contrarians who hate whatever happens to be popular at the moment.
See: face heel turns on Trump, Syria, net neutrality, libertarianism, etc;

Net Neutrality sounds like a good thing, is it not?

I had an ISP. They sent an email saying the rates are going up. I said fine then cancelled and went with someone else. That's how I neutralized the net

dude, the gubmint is supposed to protect you from that.

Like all shitty creations, they slap a good sounding name on it.

t. the patriot act

Because the entire premise of the need for NN is nothing but paranoid bullshit.

If their scaremongering was actually based in reality, it would have happened already.

Sup Forums is a Libertarian board again now. The once and future Snek, etc.

NN is just more regulation in which the jew may hide. It entrenches legacy business in their positions...it's a tradeoff...the network operators get guaranteed gibsmedat, and the feds get unlimited switching privileges.
EX: Everything in the place goes through the red room, that's how it is now....with NN, the red room is inspected before the network is started...whats the fucking difference?...Internet was nice while it lasted...just so long as FB doesn't start printing identification cards, ill just build my own goddamn network.

Because unlike the faggot chink that runs this website I understand economics beyond scamming people and datamining them.
mises.org/library/net-neutrality-scam

Get me off on this timeline, pls b0ss

A fun side note...some of the language I've seen kicked around in the NN bills would suggest that you would not be legally allowed to make web requests with a browser that is incapable of rendering certain media types....basically you're required by law to have JS turned on or something like that....its absurd bullshit.

GEE I WONDER WHY THAT WOULD BE

PR bro, it's sadder than you think. This is all fixable.
I can cover your island with killswitch-less resilient networking for 2.7 mil.

Alphabet, breh. Wait til WebAssembly/JS battle heats up. "Cyber Sherrif" will be a real thing. The future as planned is planned by retards.

Well, I'm leaning on imitating your idea. But fuck it, 3.99999/4 of this island is full of mindless mouth breathers.

That's not really an argument. What about net neutrality is bad?

Anyone who understands the relationship between "mandatory javascript" and the eval() function should be shitting themselves.

You didn't though, did you.

operation equality: the extermination of all jews and non whites

b-b-b-ut muh trusted computing goyim, cryptographically signed using DNSSEC and no one can fake that (((except for whomever controls the root server)))

Yes I did. Same with my car insurance and cell provider. They get greedy, I cancel. That's why I love capitalism.

>corporate fascism = modern corporations
Nigger
You need to read the doctrines.

This nigger pre-orders games, he's got zero sales resistance.

Sup Forums is filled with actually autistic NEETs who form their worldviews based on images in red-pill threads and random youtube videos.

Voting with your money. Byoutiful.