They almost tricked me but I know we're in a computer simulation. Prove me wrong

They almost tricked me but I know we're in a computer simulation. Prove me wrong.

stand in front of a moving train.

shoot yourself

>assuming that dying in the simulation won't also kill you IRL
Rookie mistake.

Proofs?

How did you find out?

wow undergrad philosophy omg what is real

Ermagerd guis we is totes living in a fakey land lol EDS

>Prove me wrong.
Why would I do that when I have faith that it's true also.

It's highly possible that we are in a simulation.

eh, who gives a shit. being an NPC would suck but its not that bad, maybe on our death we get rolled to someother more interesting place

Time is just a number, a force. It's part of the rules of physics and mathematics that everything functions under. Don't you think that people in the future would have found a way to travel back and fix human kind? Don't you think they'd travel back and offer basic medical knowlege to the primitive civillizations? Why are we here? Stuck in poverty and disease like cancer and aids? I'm sure the people of future know how to deal with all the issues we're facing nowdays. But why don't they help us? It's simple. Ancient Egypt, Greece, The Roman Empire they all ended. But I think these civillizations were ended on purpose by those from the future. Why aren't we living in the Great Roman Empire today? It had the potential to conquer the whole world. But it was stopped before it managed to do that. And this is common with all the other ancient civillizations. Someone is controlling time. It's all automated. Eventually they'll come and harvest what this civillization has done aswell, make a bullshit reason why our civillization died and profit on the resources and knowledge we've made. There are countless simulations of this world. Just to see what humans are capable of. But we're always stopped before we get too strong.
The end is near.

That's not proof, that's insane rambling.

What's the purpose of the simulation though?

seems that a universe where simulation creations are possible that the chance a conciousness would not be in a simulation is much lower than the chance that it would be

Who are you?

>mfw when i took the redpill

Memes tell me you are misguided. Memes show the way.

>Time is just a number, a force.

0-topato in 3 seconds. A NEW WORLD RECORD

Patrick

Patrick please wake up honey its your mother

This is he only way I could reach you the doctors thought it could work

Please wake up Patrick

If it's a historical simulation, plenty.

Its a simulation to see how multiculturalism plays out

Why would you trust the simulation to tell you that you are in a simulation?

>everything is stratified in order that a host may provide sustenance to a parasite overlord

(shrugs)

i suppose anything is possible

Heh. Good one... Its comfy here, I think I'll stay

What's insane about it? Aren't you pissed that people from the future don't want to use their advanced technologies, knowledge and time travel to help us? Or are you denying that instead of helping us they are using us as farms?

no this is the krusty krab

Prove that any of this shit is actually happening. With evidence, not inane ramblings. Put up or shut up.

Science doesn't deal with proofs and were not here to do your research.

Common sense. Time travel will happen eventually. That means we should've already met the time travellers by now. The lack of evidence is evidence itself. You're just choosing to remain blind.

>Time travel will happen eventually.
Prove it.

lcl

I'm going to be honest. I have no way of proving this. Just like the man in 1700 who drew pictures of objects flying in the sky. He was laughed at, that is if he got any notice at all. And 200 years later humans fly object in the sky pretty much all the time. We will defeat time just like we defeated gravity. It just makes sense. It's the next step.

What if time travel - the kind that allows us to send a living human being backwards and forward in time - violates the basic laws of physics?

Your whole psychotic sand-castle crumbles to dust, like the arguments of racists when forced to face reality.

>I'm going to be honest. I have no way of proving this.

Right, well, my job here is done. Thanks for admitting you're a fucking idiot.

I hope god will have mercy on your soul

Don't tell me you believe in sky fairy bullshit too? You're really doubling down on the delusion, aren't you?

Not the god you mean. But the one who controls the system. The constructor of evil.

A human being travelling through the skies and even beyond also violates the basic laws of physics at a first glance. You just have to not be close minded.