That is fucking brilliant

It's funny because worms can't fish.

>111
YEEEE HAAAAA

>these
>not fucking awesome.
Suck a dick, you liberal faggot.

Kek. That's obviously a meme though.

That's pretty cool and obviously a lot of high quality work went into it.

I find it hilarious that city dwellers think rednecks are retarded. When was the last time they slapped together a drag bike out of tractor parts?

THICC

THICC

aside from that stale meme, that's a pretty badass piece of machinery. Lotta effort went in to her, that's for sure.

>Made in America thread
I build Caterpillars from raw material.

>Sperrys
>J CREW model

Nothing disgusts me more than when a brand whores itself out to some department store for their own "signature" model.

Fucking trash.

Also,

>Japanese pickup truck is made in America
>while CHEBBY SILVERADO is made by spics in Mexico

le mayo

Dowen is 15. It's a southern thing.

All else is irrelative.

THAT IS THE COOLEST SHIT

the redneck culture of the united states, sor some reason, appeals so much to me. driving trucks, fishing, shooting, drinking all of that shit they do looks so fun in my eyes.

I didn't know there was this kind of beauty in the world user....

That is good work. Kudos sir.

It is.

A fucking leaf post of all things.

But seriously, I have no idea why you would by J. Crew Sperrys and not just the Gold Cups.

Unless you are some sort of a poor. In which case you can just get regular Sperrys.

MEGA THICCC

Why is it that so many liberals seem to be grouped in costal areas but don't tend to fish or do any kind of boating? Most of the boating guys I know rich or poor are pretty right wing

Wait, you learned about Islam from Israel false flagging them and the US carpet bombing their cities? So basically this person is a retarded slave. Doesn't make me thirst for Christianity knowing how cucked they are for the kikes over the "mean muslims"

Hly sht thats awesome!!!

Was going to post this

whiskey beht hell adumd

Low test. Any sort of outdoor activity that involves risk scares them.

Fishing is just an excuse for one to think to oneself for a while, and as we all know, indoctrinated liberals can't really think too long without having an emotional breakdown.

>mad jelly you don't have a USS SHASTA to get drunk and fish in.
I mean fuck, you can sleep in it, shower, cook and shit. I would pay good money for that.

>refrigerator body
n-no thanks

Because boating requires forethought, some self reliance and the absence of someone else to blame.

I raise you a dodge

Because to live in the city takes all your money towards rent. You have no assets, no land, and certainly no boat. I just paid over a million for a 3000sqft lot in a major city. I'm one of the lucky ones. The alternatives are to move out to the suburbs and establish wealth there, or scrape by on your knees for eternity.

I want one of those now and I didn't before.

>14 88
Kek, bless this man

Of course I'll help you finance a new truck goyim.

Here's the number of my cousin benny. He does auto decals and sticks. Mention my name for an (((extra))) low price.

Dowen is a southern term.

t. Floridian

Throw on a mini charcoal or propane grill and that seems like a fun day on the lake

Whats...whats he even trying to say?? Fishing bait advertisement?

So because kikes are gonna kike I should love Muslims? Fuck off with your sand people defense.

$3 for 15 worms
$5 for 30 worms

>You have no assets, no land
There's alot of really fucking poor people who still have small boats and enjoy fishing in my area

Rich or poor everyone still launches from the same dock in my town

Penetration 2/10
Haz 1/10
Fillet radius 1/10
Hurry up and paint that shit before the engineer sees.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBpddpK2k

Shouldn't that hurt a lot?

immediately thought of this

Fucking this....city folk are like babbies to these people. These are the people that build things,create things out of whatever the can swap together.

ikr? Say do you rual folk of the UK hate city dwellers too?

One of my favorite videos on youtube.

My grandpa made a smoker out of a 1950's refrigerator and a grill from a beer keg.

I wouldn't want my feet in the water so close to a propeller, but maybe I'm just a pussy.

Fuqqq I wanna see one of these do a lap time

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_silk
>The production of silk originates in China in the Neolithic (Yangshao culture, 4th millennium BCE).
>In the 20th century Japan and China regained their earlier role in silk production, and China is now once again the world’s largest producer of silk.

Why are Americans such inventive people? You went from mud huts to space in just 150 years

diversity. that's why europe is opening it's borders.

So where are your Mars colonies at Paolo?

What's with jewish women and fridge bods?

classic trump dick sucker response silk can be produced anywhere idiot

I think it's just capitalist values

But the US peaked in the early 70's, now it's degenerate.

yeah, the 1870s

بلدي أمريكا الآن

Bullshit. What is the internet, Smartphones, self driving cars etc..

Country with highest white population in the world and the majority if those whites have German roots.
I guess we inherited some of the German engineering genes.

I have the one on top and fuck me I love it. Leverguns are so much fun

The grave is always coming lad my man

>always cold

jesus christ that was painful to watch, fucking chinks I thought they were smarter than this

But you'll ignore the huge difference in cost because of how the regulation is written to drive production out of the country.

If you try to make things like clothes you have no choice, you financially can not produce in America because the cost is driven up so much b tax and regulation.

Is Trump supposed to just not make money?

>made in America thread
>no guns
Oh come on, revolutionizing Guns is what America has done best since the 19th century.

good lad

>implying that fishing requires your own boat
>implying that fishing requires a boat to begin with
>implying that fishing requires your own land

Bruh fishing is like a $200 investment max. If you are that piss poor at managing/investing your money you're too dumb to fish to begin with.

city dwellers have no soul

I am overcome by the sheer magnitude of awesomeness.

maybe this is the alabama speaking, but that is a cool boat.

hes just being a good businessman, you can't criticize him for both

That shit is awesome and I really want it now. I'll make the floats such that I can still take it out of the water and pull it on the road

Tasty

this is why the smarmy yurofags and shifty chinamen will never ever overcome us. it's that simple tbqhfam

make some kind of wire mesh housing for it and it would be fine

they probably didn't do that though.

> trans fat 2.5g
Reminder this will literally kill you

'Murica!

>implying this isn't the point