WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WORKING CLASS AND UPPER MIDDLE CLASS?

income i suppose?

but all this class bullshit was created by marxist to divide and conquer

the "working" class whines for gibs while the upper middle pays for it

If you can't pay for the work done. Then do it yourself?

You sound like the jew the lives next door.

The man seems uncomfortable;why was he photographed?
is he a victim of a "belyl chaser" faggot?

>pictured: plumber
He's probably upper middle class shit for brains, plumbers and electricians make bank.

That is some fake ass charlatan right there, I'm a plumber, there is so way a hammer or a screw driver or a fucking big ass socket like that would be needed for any task you could possibly be attempting in that cistern.
Fucking handyman haha

Top kek, are you actually being smug about being a fucking tradesman? Top kek, had no idea plebs like you had snobbery.

laughably you are absolutely correct i dont know why he has a hammer near a toilet, but that is not half as useless as the socket wrench

if you're working class you know the difference. it's not about income. I make a nice living but am def working class.

If you're working class you've seen much of your extended family destroyed by drugs/drinking/crime
If you're working class you've seen your livelihood exported to china
If you're working class you're starting to see America as the enemy

>t. NEET

Drugs, drinking and crime are a part of every socio-economic group. Can't escape it no matter how well off you are.

Plumbers are top of the food chain on site, status is granted by those around you.
Who has more status the richest guy in a median neighbourhood, or the median grad in a rich neighbourhood?

>plumbers and electricians

hell plain old residential carpenters bill $65 an hour where I live

Can't fucking link posters on this gayass iPad that was meant for 546

Read "class" by Paul fussell. It is outdated but if you aren't retarded you can extrapolate and infer from our current societal climate.

I work construction. I could never afford to live in the buildings I work on and help build.
Working class is Dunkin' Donuts, Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, Dickies, Carhartt, and Outback Steakhouse. So called upper class is Starbucks, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, higher end clothing and expensive restaurants. There's a noticeable difference.

>class is what shit you buy

Not saying you're wrong, but it shows how disgusting this godforsaken country is.

Pay rates and social status. Both classes have to work for a living, but the upper middle class makes more money and has more security. They are typically skilled workers and professionals.

>carpenters bill $65 an hour

That's what the contractor bills. The actual carpenter makes FAR less.

fuck off faggot i like my benz and 5 bed 5 bath hosue for my dog and i.

i can't wait til trump takes away medicaid from the dipshits that finished my basement last week

>resting a hammer on the cistern

And this is how I knw he's not a real plumber

Why would he even need a hammer?

He wouldn't, and even if he did no plumber in their right mind would have a hammer that precariously ballanced and high up, one slip and he's just cost himself a new toilet, possible waterdamage repairs and labour fitting a new toilet, that shit shatters so easy.

"Working" class implies working "with your hands", ie "blue collar" and usually has less than a 4-year degree.

There are "working class" people who can be upper middle class, especially if they are a self-employed plumber/electrician, or if they hire others as well.

Liberal kikes and marxists will conflate these kinds of people with retarded niggers occupying government-created positions at minimum wage, in order to get the votes of white, rust-belt families. After years of jewish globalism and outsourcing, the underlying white genocide agenda is now clear, and liberals are having issues controlling the bleeding.

They don't show any signs of turning around, and intend on going full nigger/neocon/identity politics.

Working class is typically low paying factory jobs, service industry, janitor etc. Sub 20 dollars an hour.
middle class is someone who can afford to make payments or owns a small home, typically has a 2-4 year degree and makes more than 20 dollars an hour.
Upper middle class owns a home or makes the payment on something over 200k, Has a 4 year degree or some form of advanced education or specialized technical knowledge. Like an electrical engineer, master pipe fitter or lawyer.
Hoping to find something around the 20 mark myself. I work at wally world and while its a small taste of something better than I am used to, i want more. Hoping to get a job as a grunt at the gas company. They pay around 20 dollars an hour.

job replaced by a mexican v job replaced by an asian

there is no upper middle class, they're just working class folks who've deluded themselves into thinking they're better than Joe the Plumber