White women who go for blacks only do so because eligible white men prefer nonwhite pussy

White women who go for blacks only do so because eligible white men prefer nonwhite pussy

Prefer isn't the word.

Men actually have no racial preference and only prefer their own race because they grow up feeling that's what people should naturally look like. Eligible men do the non white thing because women are so hypergamous it's a wonder who attractive women are going for. If you're too good for the 10/10s, who the fuck are you dating?

>white women don't go to white men because white men prefer women who are 85% white
This is what you meant.

I think you also have to make an important distinction between when a guy just wants to get laid and when a guy is looking for somebody to settle down with.

Obviously the guy just looking to get laid is going to be categorically less discriminating and more interested in trying something different.

Slight opposites attract. Face it, almost everyone wants to race mix.

Veronica isn't hispanic, what the fuck

who is this twink?

I really want to kill everyone in the nigger band. They're so fucking mean to Archie

Literally just brown enough to think feminism is a Soviet trick to collapse the west through declining birth rates.

A hispanic is fine too.

That's the thing, white girls simply don't date to "settle down" when they're under 30 and pretend they're the same standard after 30 because only low quality men care about looks, right?

No sweetheart, you can only root and boot white women and even then only with alcohol. They're not unfuckable, I don't care about fucking, they're undateable and that's genocide.

THIS IS THE THREAD I WAS WAITING FOR

I see generic faces like the roastie on the OP all the time nowadays
What race are these women? They came out of nowhere and all look the same (air, makeup, eyebrows)

They are called latinas.

Latinas m8

I'm sure some italian/med/jewish/arab girls have basically the same look too though

Most of the time they don't have spic last names though
But they're not even swarthy european last names

What gives?

That doesn't makes sense... have ever a woman sadi to a guy:
fuck me!
and he sad:
No, your not a negger, chink or a spick
?

White women don't have that much to offer now days

are those 3 trannies?

Rude. Pls no bully

Love Latinas. Best friend is one and she's hot af, has the hottest friends, love it. They're typically down to earth, loyal, and fun as hell. Watch out for the bipolar ones though, there is a shit ton and they will make you miserable.

Still though, I will only breed with a white woman, so whenever she is done fuckin' those nigs and doesn't have any baby's I'm good with it.

>am racist
>best friend since elementary is black
>am white
>traditional, red pulled senpai
>he's learned from being close to my family
>still can't get the nig out

Luckily the women around here are pretty normal and the black people are few so they stay in line for the most part. I feel bad for the white dudes out in cuckville with majority or even a huge portion. Only insecure idiots believe in this "can't be with a coal burner".. I can convert my motor to a clean energy motor? But I still drive gas cars cause they're fun and fuck. Same with bitches. I'm going to test drive all the models but I already knew what I wanted to buy. Get with it faggot ass hoes! Fuck them white girls and brrreeeeeeeeed.

WHITE WOMEN ARE RACE TRAITORS. FUCK WHITE WOMEN REEEEE

That's not their fault. They were told that they'd still find "true love" at 35 no matter what they weigh and do so with a guy better than anyone they dated in the past.

The minds of white women have been attacked.

white piggu come home

>white men prefer nonwhite pussy
Because white women are trash

Yes she is

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

It's not that they're trash. They're just stuck up.

>Becky Gunderson

>Hey Tinder! I'm 4'11", a high school dropout, and I live with my parents. I also have a half nigger baby inside me. No men under 6' and 6 figures. Also, swipe left if you support Trump!

>close friend is latina
>hot as fuck
>once had feelings for her
>once considered expressing my feelings to her
>evaluated the situation because I'm an autist
>she's a bluepilled normie that loves black cul
>I'm a racist asshole that knows too much about (((their lies)))
>I decided to remain as a friend
I really need to get out of Sup Forums

That's girl looks white enough and she won't be infected with the Feminist disease that white girls all have

jewry freemasonry lodge cop
clergy courts fuk goyim while
they get off with blood oaths and
codes and handshake. wake up
goyim

It's unfortunate. My sister used to read all those CIA magazines targeting white girls to make them want to not have realistic life expectations, and she only finally got a marriage that stuck when her biological clock is just about run out.

Terrible.

if you don't have the strength of character to redpill your girlfriend you don't deserve her

remember, women are perpetual blank slates and only echo the thoughts of the strongest man in their lives

those two are actors.

How white is "white enough"?

>Still though, I will only breed with a white woman, so whenever she is done fuckin' those nigs and doesn't have any baby's I'm good with it.

Thats right!! take Tyrones sloppy seconds after he made that pussy 8 inches wide

If they have kids the kid won't look like a shitskin

>Still though, I will only breed with a white woman, so whenever she is done fuckin' those nigs and doesn't have any baby's I'm good with it.
I really hate this logic, you're better off donating sperm if you want to bolster whites population...
>They're typically down to earth, loyal, and fun as hell.
Passing on that for a coal burning roastie is just stupid, she'll divorce your ass the second she can trade up or is bored and as a product of the broken family you're going to have dysfunctional kids that'll probably become the same degenerate as their mom or cuck like their dad...

Just call em mystery meat

Is this bait?

They're also race traitors.

>dark brown hair
>soulless black eyes
>white

Spic lovers like you need to be fucking gassed.

The new (((American))) trend where young girls wants to look like the Kardashians (black hair and dominant eyebrows (i.e. shitskins)).

>Brown hair isn't white

Also, no such thing as black eyes.

Hehehe I still randomly start giggling from that video. Thank you.

kardashian whores see

White women need to be gassed senpai

Neither of those people are white

white enough obviously

I know literal black eyes don't exist, but no European has deep dark brown eyes. Brown eyed Europeans have moderate brown eyes at worst, same thing with hair color. That girl clearly has Amerindian admixture.

>last name Mendes

Well no shit Sherlock

>Having kids with nonwhite filth and making your offspring become kikebait

ewe

Archie is a shit comic and only boomer retards think it's a masterpiece. Lobo is far more badass and worth reading.

She's more than white enough

This is either bait or you're dumb as fuck.

Read the thread, retard. Some spic lover actually claimed she was white.

>It's not that they're trash. They're just stuck up.
This. Reminds me of my bouncing days in downtown Austin. Austin has probably the most stuck up, spoiled and bitchy white women I have ever fuckin seen. Thats why I said this post reminds me of when I used to be a door guy. College bitches, Sorority bitches whatever you wanna call them are so out of touch with reality.

>Be working the door one night at one of 6th streets most well known college bar
>Closing time, no one is allowed inside anymore bitches
>Out of no one some young white college bitch comes fast walking towards the door and tries walking past me while screaming "IM A GIRL DONT TOUCH ME I WILL PRESS CHARGES IM TRYING TO GET MY FRIENDS"
>Block her by sticking my leg out and tell her we are closing down and your friend will down in about 3 min
>She gets pissed and starts screaming at me
>Pick the bitch up from behind while she tries to go upstairs
>Screaming bloody murder
>Shes whips out her phone and starts recording me saying I sexually assaulted her
>Shes making a big scene out of it
>She gets in my face and slaps me
>Slap her back and push the bitch to the ground
>White knights get pissed off and say "THATS A GIRL DUDE"
>One guy tries swinging on me
>Back away and front kick him to the face knocking out one of his front teeth.
>He runs away like a bitch
>Leave the door to get the cops and tell them there is a disorderly bitch at my door that wont leave
>Cops follow me back
>She starts arguing with the cops and says I sexually assaulted her
>Cops arent buying it
>She gets mad and tries slapping me again infront of the cops
>She gets arrested
>Crowd of people cheering as she screams getting hand cuffed and cries

Ive had a similar situation happen two more times after this. Stupid underage college bitches trying to come inside the bar when its closing time and then they get forcefully removed and then they say they have a sexual assault case against me.

>

I the thing I find most infuriating about this story is the white knights.

Don't know why I put an "I" at the beginning, I've been drinking tonight

No one in that picture is white