Evolution is real and the earth is billions if years ol-

>evolution is real and the earth is billions if years ol-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamah
youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQaKOWPZEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-d

Why do people always think 'world' means what you think it means? It could also mean era, or existence. Not just the Earth's lifespan.

Plus the word "World" as in his semitic origin ('Alam in arabic or elem in hebrew) of the bible's langage have a slightly different meaning, "Dounia" wich is a different World mean World as earth.

Adamah is also a precise technic word of the Bible that you can't translate into english

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamah

because they are americans and they tend to be dumb due their inflated ego

>says world
But you see what he really meant was era

>says plank in thine eye
But you see what he really meant was personal flaws.

But he didn't say world.

Someone translated something that someone had copied from someone who copied it from someone who copied it from an edited canon of the writings of some people who wrote down what he remembered of what Jesus said.

You see it gives Jesus' geneolgy back to Adam with how old they all were when the begat their child but what he really meant was it's 4.5 billion years old

>God wouldn't preserve his word

fpbp

Fpbp

The Bible is very specifically divinely inspired, and not the literal word of God.

I'm not even religious but at least fucking learn what you're criticising before you do so. There are literally thousands of years of scholarship on the Bible done by people much, much smarter than you. You're not being original or clever.

>Not word of God
HA
youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM

No offense but if I see some anti-evolutionist retard near to me I will beat him into the coma

>believing a television evangelist over St Thomas Aquinas.

>dodn't watch it
>believing papists

protestantism is just judaism+jesus

>truly believes a yt vid proves god
this is what christfags actually believe

>he's a protestant
Enjoy burning in hell, heretic.

Oh well I won't
John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

also
Ephesians 2
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Get fucked papist

The belief that some Cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that it present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

are young earth creationists the only group of creationist that don't believe in an old world?

And you posted a man who believed the proportions of your skull and the distance between your middle finger to your toe determines your intelligence to prove you point?

Nice strawman, but Catholics also believe that salvation comes from God's grace and not from man's works.

of course not
many many people believe all kind of retarded and gay shit about the origin of humans and the age of the earth

The belief that nothing nothinged for billions of years until nothing nothinged into everything in one FUCKING HUEG EXPLOSION!!!!! and then nothing cooled off for 14.5 billion years until nothing nothinged into amoebas which then nothinged into shellfish which nothinged into dinosaurs.

Then why do they believe you have to do works to be saved?

so then the most logical thing to do is decide a supernatural being that exists outside of time must have done it?

A supernatural being that exists outside of time would have the power to undertake a task as gargantuan as the above, so yes.

god was nothing before the big bang, the universe was nothing until god came. everything came from nothingness

Hey are you that Algerian that lives down near the mountains and is Christian?

Oh shit, 200 years of science BTFO by a desert Jew

How will they recover???

>it's just a game of telephone
>tfw no research

God didn't exist until He suddenly did and then He made another Big Bang to create the universe
What's it like being this stupid?

it seems very weird to believe something exists that contradicts all physics and laws of nature without any actual evidence

Your timeline is a bit off.

Humans emerge and today would be an identical line given the scale of that graph.

>16. What caused there to be fossils?
>d. evolution

yikes

I know. Evolution is the #1 creator of fossils, and must be stopped at all costs

And yet you believe that something came from nothing over billions and billions of years.

Nibba where did God come from?

thats super hard to believe, but believing that a magic immortal did it is completely logical? wtf is wrong with your brain?

that's a very poor understanding of the big bang
never once has anything supernatural ever been known, at least people are trying to find what started everything other than attributing it to some kind of ghostly wizard

shit! if only I just read a book. than maybe my soul would be saved and i would have all the answers. a real shame that I just didn't read a book written a bajillion years ago. a real, real shame that book has eluded me and my ignorant mind. its so amazing, a book has ALL the answers....as long as you don't question them. wow, if only everyone just read this book than everyone would just know everything about anything. this one book...woah

>that's a very poor understanding of the big bang
>big bang
>Concept created by the catholic church as a placeholder timeline for God speaking 'Let there be light' is now taken seriously by the scientific community.

You played yourself

>Concept created by the Catholic Church
I know a priest helped contribute to the idea, but this is serious cherry picking

Evolution is real.
Anthropogenic global warming is not real.

Is everyone happy now?

Nye is a literal cuck and fake scientist.

Why are you bringing up Nye?

>Jesus
Literally who?

Did you by any chance look as his linked comment, you shitmunching african rhinodung connoisseur?

It's all real life observations. Looking through a telescope is like looking back in time because light takes so ling to reach us. So when we look through huge telescopes like Hubble and Kepler, we can see what happened billions of years ago, and how galaxies have evolved over billions of years. So far we can tell that the universe itself is expanding at an exponential rate. Why this is happening is still a mystery, but if we extrapolate, it's only logical to conclude that all of the universe had to be condensed in a very small space and something must have happened to cause it to expand outward

>So far we can tell that the universe itself is expanding at an exponential rate.

The universe would be decelerating, and looking through a telescope gives you seconds of vision in a geologic time of 14 billion years. You cannot say that you can observe a galaxy evolving with a grand total of observation time that can be measured in hours.

You guys should read the Book of Enoch or watch this video
>From giants, nephilim, demons, and watchers — all the way to messengers, fallen ones, and the mysteries behind the world and even the worlds above and below, The Book Of Enoch tells it all! So why has this Book been hidden and concealed for so long? Could there be even DEEPER TRUTHS behind this Book that your elite don't want you to know?! Deeper Truths including the TRUTH about giants, dinosaurs, aliens, flat earth, and Future Prophecies?

Is there a Secret Agenda behind hiding such a Book, and hiding TRUTH?!?!
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQaKOWPZEE

Wait, what does Nye have to do with this?

Shit-tier argument.

>very poor understanding
Prove me wrong without invoking some insanely stupid quantum foam explanation then, dick-in-the-box

hispanic gardener

>Anthropogenic global warming is not real.
let's be honest here user, it probably is
co2 insulates the earth
burning fossil fuels puts co2 in the atmosphere

whether or not we're changing it at a rate that is extremely dangerous is one thing, but there is no question we are changing the climate by doing this

You mean Julio?