Who else cant wait to see this bitch die

who else cant wait to see this bitch die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DwZjlNU-KNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did new season begin yet?

i luv dat bitch why hate?

I've never seen this show. Is it safe to watch or is it degenerate like most others?

This isn't political related

sage this post

Wrong board, shitface

WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS

I was praying a crossbowman would pop out from one of the doors on Dragonstone and put a quarrel in her head.

only about 2 black people and they are on screen for 2 seconds per episode, bretty gud

lots of powerful women, i don't really care about that though

Here's the leaks. Now you can stop watching because it's already confirmed to be a shit season.

she gets raped by a mongol
but loves it because
>hey at least it's not my brother
the show and books are a metaphor for the life of some fat lefty bookbitch who got cucked by feminists and how he copes with it using medieval history

> worst character

> Snow for president 2024

kys faggot, wrong board

Hahaha oh wow

spot on analysis

I used to enjoy the series more but interview with vox day on Molyneuxs show revealed a lot about fatty mcgoo that was unaware of. He's basically a turbocuck sjw

definitely looking forward to her dying. he's a worthless whore cunt that fucks up everything she has a part of

Such a retarded show. In the book that fucking castle is occupied by Aegon. I hate this fucking fanfiction of a show, only watch it because of the Sup Forums memes.

She loved it because women love being dominated by alpha males

>Dumbfuck cunt let a Dragon corpse in the hands of the Night King

SHOULD HAVE DIED ON DROGO'S SPEAR

Also
>Killing the amazing perspective that was Littlefinger blowing up the wall Helm's deep style

also looking forward to this fat fuck sam tarly dying

>Littlefinger dying in such a stupid way
Wtf is wrong with this show

youtu.be/DwZjlNU-KNU

Grow up, ya stupid cunt

Unf. The Drogo sex scenes had all the wrong angles. No one wants to see some silver haired bitch. Should have just cut to a nice low angle.

Thank you, I just mass texted this to all the faggots I know who watch this shit. Maybe one or two will kill themselves now.