This is the dumbest thing ive seen all day...

this is the dumbest thing ive seen all day, the creator of "Pepe" (((Matt Furie))) started a fundraiser to resurrect Pepe in a new cartoon as a character to spread love and tolerance. In his words "Our aim is to resurrect Pepe the Frog in a new comic book reclaiming his status as a universal symbol for peace, love, and acceptance."

the initial goal was $10,000 but its already raised almost 30k and still has 15 days left to go...

. "But now I’d like to bring him back, and I’d like to ask your help in funding a new zine celebrating a resurrected Pepe, one that shall shine a light in all this darkness and feel good again." -Matt Furie

hhahahahahahahhahaahhahahaha

which of you cucks donated to this fag?

kickstarter.com/projects/615106574/save-pepe

bump

he cant fight a god. praise kek.
witnessed.

Well, Sup Forums what do you propose we should do?

Nothing, these people still don't understand how memes work. The stronger they push Pepe, the further our message reaches.

We will photo shop the comic and bend pepe to our will. Pepe is ours no matter how much money they put into it.

"thanks for the money, now I'll spend 10 years and shit out a doodle now and then to show you how i'm progressing"

Those retards got the lips wrong

dumb fuck trying to juice some money at his publicly own creation... stupid, and retarded people who support this stupid kid

The artist of smug pepe is the true owner of the meme in its current iteration.

>Pepe the frog was just a simple cartoon frog, those damn n*zis turned him into a symbol of HATE and BIGOTRY!!!!
>Pepe was a universal symbol for peace, love and acceptance, we will help him reclaim this status!!!
Which backstory is it, Matt?

>implying he isn't just doing the dance on purpose to get money from dumb liberals

memes are fads you stupid fuck
mods should ban every frogposter these have become reddit tier

We waz peace frogs and sheit, dude, weed, man

If Mat wants to play this way. Then we make our Pepe with German m42 helmet on him and be done with it.

this is a good thing, the more pepe content there is, the stronger Kek gets, Kek is Kek, it doesn't have a political idealogy

yes yes no refunds indeed

Only a failed artist resists the direction his creation takes. He doesn't have to go full 1488 but he could have a better attitude. Just look at Ben Garrison.

it's kind of funny that assigning your own message to Pepe has been a thing for years yet his very own creator is just now coming up to speed.

Fuck him and his dumb money-grabbing tactics.

Not gonna lie: I got total ASMR sensations from the Kickstarter vid.

(((He))) just wants a payday. How hard can it be to create a 4-panel with three babby Pepe facial templates and some context. Autists on here are doing it daily.

Just meme it.
We need more ammo and he's willing to supply it.