ISLAM GENERL

ISLAM GENERAL

>لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله
>lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh
>There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

تَكْبِير
>Allāhu akbar!

>Al-ḥamdu lillāh!

Praise be to Allah brothers and sisters, for he is mighty and merciful and compassionate.

ITT We discuss anything about Islam including, history, theology, sharia law, literature, denominations, etc.

For more information on conversion to Islam go to these links:

islamreligion.com/articles/204/how-to-convert-to-islam-and-become-muslim/

chatislamonline.org/en/convert-to-islam.html

On prophet Isa/Jesus (PBUH), read these links:

chatislamonline.org/en/jesus-and-christianity.html

islamicity.org/5797/jesus-in-islam/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

MOSQUE LOCATOR:

islamicity.com/orgs/action.lasso.asp?-DB=services&-LAY=yellowpages&-error=orgslist.asp&-FORMAT=orgslist.asp&-Max=20&-Op=eq&Category=OTHER&-Op=cn&-find=Start Search&SubCategory=Mosques&-sortfield=BusinessName&-sortorder=ascending&-Token=Mosques

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/introduction.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx
answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/
toiletfinder.org/
sandnigger.com/killyourself.html
youtu.be/c2Os67p9V-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage this ape garbage.

Allah wants what is best for you user.

Allah has nothing to offer that I do not currently posess. Go home.

That is haram food user. Allah does NOT want you eating that.

How can any sane person follow a man like Muhammad who:
(1) let young boys watch him clean his private parts (Bukhari 1:4:152)?
(2) sucked the tongue of a boy (Musnad Ahmad 16245)?
(3) dressed up in little girl's clothes and women's clothes (Bukhari 2442)?
(4) slept with or had sex with a dead female body in a coffin or grave (Kanz al Ummal 34424)?
(5) was a pedophile (Bukhari: 5:58:234, 236; 7:62:64, 65, 88)?
(6) said to consume house flies (Bukhari: Vol. 4, Bk. 54, No. 537)?
(7) commanded to drink camel urine (Bukhari: Vol. 8, Bk. 82, No. 79)?
(8) admitted to having a devil (Muslim: Ch.14, Bk. 39, No. 6759)?
(9) confessed to being demon possessed (Ishaq: 106)?
(10) told false revelations (Tabari VI: 107, 110; Ishaq: 166)?
(11) encouraged adherents to lie and break oaths (Ishaq: 365; Tabari VII: 94; cf. Ishaq: 519; Bukhari: Vol. 7, Bk. 67, No. 427)?
(12) or sex with animals (Abu Dawud 38:4450)?

"If Allah knows [any] good in your hearts, He will give you [something] better than what was taken from you, and He will forgive you; and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." - Qur'an 8:70

Allah is gay

You misinterpret all of that.

I though the shadow of the guy was a trex at first. Shame muslims don't believe in dinosaurs.

Fuck Islam!

I'm an amerifat, we shower using bacon over here. It's damn good

Allah will punish you for your sins.

I'm sure you got this all from your own independent, tedious study of the Koran and are not just mindlessly repeating the information from someone else's work.
No need to question any of this, as I'm sure those interpretations of the verses are indisputably correct.

Praise be to Allah! Are you in the ummah yet brother?

Will he punish me if I pet this doggo over here?

Relax Hakim, I'm not Muslim, just calling out a Underage b& who doesn't think for himself.

2edgy4me

This

It's not haram to own a dog, but Allah prefers we have cats. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had a special love for cats.

FUCK ISLAM!

I believe Allah has special plans for you my friend.

Fuck islam, if you start that shit here in Mexico we will cut you fucking heads, fucking sand niggers, viva la santa muerte

>2 Pedro flags
samefag
also
>this
you need to go back

k I'm still eating the bacon though

Hello, I just came here to ask 2 questions,

1. Why do you guys worship a warlord who used religion as a way to conquer millions. The Abbasid Empire is pretty much the end goal if you control the faith there's nothing stopping you from conquering anything you damn well please. Like do you seriously believe that god would be happy with this behavior. How do you justify this?

2. Why do you fuckers kill anyone who doesn't believe in what you do? You fuckers kill gays, Jews, Christians, women who are raped, etc. It seems like more your religion is a way to keep people in line and not a way to worship a god. If you truly did believe they could be saved you would allow them to live and guide them into salvation as the eternal fire is always an infinite times amount worse.

Silly user, we'll just conquer it. Should be easy too since you're all Christians and have no will to fight.

Leaf please your killing my sides

1. We worship Allah alone and nobody else. We are not like Christians with their 3 gods.

2. Those kinds of people who do that stuff have nothing to do with Islam.

>How do you justify this?
Muhammad was white and good looking

>Why do you fuckers kill anyone who doesn't believe in what you do?
Those are the Salafis and the Wahhabis, who are supported by the West.

Hahaha
Ik, come, me and the cartels will be waiting patiently fucking sandnigger

don't let them in

Alright, we'll be coming. I can't wait to destroy all your idols of the false gods you worship.

>no will to fight
>major cartel are called the Knights templar

I'd love to see it dude. Central and South America are way more brutal and fanatical than you guys.

Eat pork. Pork is good. Mohammed had sex with pigs and he used lard for lube. And he did this while sucking the bacon grease covered penis of a nine year old kike boy.

You cunts have been saying that for 50 fucking years, Hurry up and do it already....

By the way, I am white european, German, French, and Scotish. Islam is a universal religion inclusive to everyone. I simply converted to the true religion of Allah after renouncing my previous 3 god worship.

Finally a good fucking battle, I want Mexico to be part of desvult 2, I'm going to enjoy destroying your fucking faith, and killing everything you love

There is a special circle of hell for traitors and blasphemers

Isnt the church of Santa Sofia in the background?

You're a heretic. You'll go to hell just like Mohamet. We will be happy to send you there traitor Saracen.

>Nothing to do with Islam
...ok
>3 gods
At least try to answer the question and better yet read up on the thing your trying to insult.

>Muhammad was white and good looking
How do you know there's no proof like pictures and I doubt someone with sand nigger parents who lives in sand-niggerville is white.
>nothing to do with muh Islam

Wait what the fuck? These savage actually have a general? Your religion is fucking insane. It discriminates gays, women and non-believers.
Why this retarded religion is tolerated by anyone is fucking beyond me.

How many right wing SJWs can we attract?

>kills gays
What's the problem with this?

We'll be comin' user. We'll take Mexico City like we took Constantinople from your faith. :) After that we'll march to D.C.

>t. easily amused Sup Forumstard
All memes aside, fucking your sister, while truly disgusting, doesn't really bring about that great a risk of genetic defect

No go fuck yourself OP, Muhammad sucks dicks and dresses up as a girl. kys sandnigger.

Dude, stop. We wont march on no one.

Islam is spread from heart by heart.

Not through guns.

To every person who unironically thinks that killing gays is ok. I hope your child will be a homosexual.

>Allah will punish you for your sins.
And we will punish you for Allah's sins.

Allah tells us to fight you pagans, then Allah will judge you in and send you to Jahannam on the day of judgment.

Hahaha you will be killed like fucking pigs, made pozole and given to the fucking pigs to eat for lunch, fucking sandnigger

I told you user, I am white. There really is no need for racism, Allah wants best for all people.

>discriminates gays
how is this insane?
you sound like a libtard
probably a plebbitor who got here in 2016 through Milo

>I hope your child turns out to be gay xD
whoa, back to tumblr there, you womyn

since when have you roaches ever took anything in the past 200 years.

If you ban dating, then how do you marry? Arranged marriages?

I don't care, you come with Islam you are a sandnigger in my eyes, and my machete does not care either fucking sandnigger

I fly my plane into the... TOWERS

Satan has no power to judge my soul, and wont be sending me anywhere, heretic.

Right wing SJWs vs Wahabist islamist.

No, family

I'm not trying to fuck my cousins, I'm trying to not be a wizard. Drastic times call for drastic measures.

Not Iblis silly user, Allah will judge you, and you will burn in Jahannam, probably for all eternity. So submit to him now or else...

Please do not fall for the jihad and martyr meme. Allah will punish you for the evils you have committed in his name.

BLASPHEMY! ALLAH WILL PURGE YOU IN HELL FIRE!

There is no god but the one true god, and he shall shield me from all evils.

Repent, heretic, so that you may find mercy before its is too late.

But your worship 3 gods user, how could you claim to worship one?

Allah is God alone, submit to him user. He wants what is best for you, he wants you in paradise with him.

Fake news.

Ass-soloom welfarecoon
Welcome to /PissIslam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of the pedophile.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of pedophilia; one which guides the penis, vagina and sexual actions of pedophiles. PissIslam even has its own pedophilia code.

This thread’s topic is the new 'terms' pedophilia. Is it solid? It's pretty barebones, what else should be added? 6 year old girls.

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/introduction.aspx

>Islamic Terms
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx

>FAQ
Coming Soon! Need to wait till my inbred IQ recovers

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/50-reasons-muhammad-was-not-prophet.html

>Videosthereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

>Read and listen to the Quran online
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/life-of-muhammad.aspx

>Islamic site with everything you need
thereligionofpeace.com/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
toiletfinder.org/

OP template:
sandnigger.com/killyourself.html

What you worship is an abomination, and i will never submit to evil.

That you can not grasp the nature of the lord is a forgivable sin, That you choose to be a heretic is not.

REPENT!

This is false slander of Islam.

>your worship 3 gods
please explain the 53rd surah in your own words

>slander of Islam
You do realize nothing of the real islam exists right, the arabs burned down your books are wrote a book about Arab world domination.

Allah is the maker of all things, how could you say he is evil user? Allah will punish you in hell fire.

youtu.be/c2Os67p9V-E

Fake history.

Islam is not a religion.

sage

I thought that guy in your pic was a t-Rex roaring

t-rex didn't exist. Iblis put bones in the ground to deceive us about Allahs creation!

Why must you fuck goats?

You can laugh all you want user, but you have been deceived. Allah is maker of all. You may mock and laugh now, but you won't be when you enter hell fire.

>the maker of all things
You claim that which is Gods for yourself, and for that alone He will judge you. When you stand naked and alone before his glory, I truly hope you see the error of your ways.

No user, Allah will punish YOU with hell fire unless you submit to him!