I think we need to start an investigation to determine if Lauren Southern is a whore

Read this tread at MGTOW reddit:

reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/6nod28/is_lauren_southern_fucking_her_way_to_the_top/

Only Sup Forums can get to the bottom of this and find out how many dicks Lauren has rode.

Other urls found in this thread:

europe.msf.org.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
mydanishroots.com/surnames-meaning-and-origin/national-and-cultural-groups-of-surnames.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Simonsen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>e-celeb threads
fucking go back to r*ddit

Fuckin christ get laid you goddamn MGTOW, how insecure are you, if you aren't shilling in the first place.

>woman in 2017
shes a slut, case closed

>Is Lauren Southern a whore?

Is water wet? Have you seen how this trollop dresses?

Fuck off faggot.

this just in, people use what they have to better their position! more at 11

She needs to see this to expose the lying NGOs
europe.msf.org.uk/

No evidence.

These threads have no place here. You have to go back.

She's a kike

Dam pol. There's always a ton of Lauren Southern threads and not enough Brittany Pettiboner. Pettibone is leagues hotter! dam neckbeards s m h

Who cares, she's a fucking moron and so are the brain geniuses who drool over her racist dogwhistling

Fuck off antifa kikes

Nope.

I've had sex with her.

Those numbers don't add up.

Fine job leaf faggot

Whether or not she's a whore is totally irrelevant, her message is on point and that is scaring the hell out of (((them))) especially since she's a woman, she might redpills young women and get them to have white babies. That's what's important, a generation of redpilled women matters more than 1 girl that "maybe, might" be a whore

Yes.

This picture isnt even implying that she herself has Jewish heritage, you kike..

>meets other alt right e-celebs
>fucking her way to the top
holy shit neets are fucking retarded. and PJW is gay, baka

All women are whores.

There, I saved you a whole lot of time and effort.

Couldn't care less. She's a slut, there. Happy?

Those numbers don't add up.

Simonsen is the 34th most common name in Denmark, not Jewish at all.

Her jewish family fled from the nazis after they confiscated their company.

Try harder Kikepaste.

roasties BTFO

Why do black men always have long nails ?

>not Jewish at all
Yes it is.

>unironically linking a REDDIT thread

Fuck off, SJW pozzie.

This is now a """""""alt right""""""" qts dump thread

Explain why there are over twice as many Simonsens in Denmark than there are Jews in total in Denmark if it's a Jewish name.

Miller is one of the most common european surnames and it also happens to be the most common jewish surname int he world. I get it. You don't think she is jewish. But to say simonson is not a jewish surname is a blatant lie

Why do people think this snaggletooth bitch is hot or smart?

They fled from Denmark for the nazis like Lauren's family

There's no need to be upset Emufucker

are you a fag by any chance

Her family changed their name, they look like Jews, they fled the holocaust, her DNA is very likely sephardic, etc.

Exactly.

>oh no she took a selfie with a black guy

So the magtoes can't even go their way enough not to obsess about the private lives of female faces on YouTube? Lel.

As usual, this is why the whole MGTOW thing is primarily about cringey beta males raging about wommyns than MEN going their own way. These magtoes are going nowhere. They're just whining about women without being in a relationship with one.

mydanishroots.com/surnames-meaning-and-origin/national-and-cultural-groups-of-surnames.html

>Some families soon abopted the Danish patronymic naming tradion (with the suffix ''-sen'') resulting in surnames such as Davidsen, Jacobsen, Simonsen etc., however, these surnames were also widely used in Denmark and does not by themselves indicate Jewish descent.

Why does this site say that such names do not indicate Jewish descent, my dear little retarded friend? Anyone who is Scandinavian could tell you Simonsen is a totally common surname. It is the 34th most common in Denmark, a country with barely any Jews.

>All these assmad antifa kikes ITT
Holy shit Lauren keep up the good work

Her voice immediately drops her to a 6/10

All this finn does is state his opinion as if it's gospel and then has the balls to call other people liars when they challenge him

NO ONE CARES HOLY SHIT
Let these people spread their messages and redpill people.
Why would you fucking waste your time and energy on this shit that means nothing?
You can disapprove of her actions but you don't need to make whole threads about this SHIT

They are going into overdrive because Lauren's mission with GI starts soon. I count at least 4 unique ones ITT.

"Simonsen is a Jewish surname" is just as much of lie as "Johnson is a Jewish surname". You are lying, undeniably.

The son and sen thing is like the mc and mac thing. They are the exact same last name. You are so fucking autistic. My last name is ryan. Does that make me not irish since it's not o'ryan?

Wow you really think someone would do that? Just go on to Sup Forums and tell lies?

>people calling out the jew are kikes

>Read this tread at MGTOW reddit:
Yeah stopped reading after that.
Please you need to fuck off
>OP is a fag

Sure think Jewthpaste

What the fuck are you even saying retard? I just gave you a source that directly says that the surname Simonsen DOES NOT INDICATE JEWISH DESCENT.

It's been confirmed she had a Muslim boyfriend. She's taken Islamic jizz. She performed jizzya. You've lost. Her womb has been coated with Islamic Arab semen.

You do realize that jews changed their last names to hide the fact that they were jewish? And also the jews are not native to europe. They either adopted or were given last names. To say simonson can never ever ever ever ever be a jewish surname is just a blatant lie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Simonsen

And here is proof by counter example

>to the top
>Gay shocked Brit
>Fascist Black Guy
>Martin Shkreli

These people cannot advance your career.

I love Faith Goldy.

>Her family changed their name
Note this is not uncommon with jews

>To say simonson can never ever ever ever ever be a jewish surname is just a blatant lie.
I didn't say that though. Just like there can be Jews with the surname Johnson there can be some Jews with the surname Simonsen. That doesn't make Simonsen or Johnson "Jewish surnames".

Funny you should post that, Lauren herself debunked it on twitter when people claimed she was related to him

It does.

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK?
A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GOY!

Hah, you have nothing. Your lies have been exposed. You should've just stopped posting.

I'm going to black her desu. Whether she wants it or not.

That other danish people use it doesn't mean it's not a jewish surname.

Stop shilling this slutty Jewess

Yep. She will be killed on the day of the rope.

What do you consider to be a jewish surname? What qualities does does goldstein have that makes it jewish that simonson does not?

Proof that MGTOW is controlled opposition and needs to be excised from any movement that seeks to achieve anything.

It was literally started by brown and Jewish PUAs on rebbit, and all it does is try to further destroy unity between men and women and get people not to have kids.

>88
what did kek mean by this

Simonsen/Simonson has been a patronymic surname that has been extremely common in Scandinavia for centuries (before any Jews ever showed up there) and continues to be popular to this day. There are so many Simonsens in Denmark that even if we were being generous around 98-99% of those with the surname Simonsen in Denmark are not Jewish. Thus, not a "Jewish surname".

Are you trying to fatigue me by talking about this stupid garbage? It's not going to work.

REMINDER THAT MGTOW AUTISM BELONGS ON

>>>/REBBIT/
>>>/R9K/

>Whether she wants it or not
Way to show your true blackness T

I did not ask for a summary of the last name simonsen. I asked you what qualities an obvious jewish surname like goldstein has that makes it jewish but simonsen does not have.

I know how to deal with you kind. The secret to beating you is to push the issue when you try to dodge questions

if I could extract myself from reality and shrink to planck distances
if I could rip space time and traverse the boundaries of this universe into another billion different ones
if I could go anywhere I wanted, any time I wanted
I still wouldn't find any fucks to give

>I asked you what qualities an obvious jewish surname like goldstein has that makes it jewish but simonsen does not have.

Most people named Goldstein probably have Jewish ancestry. Most people named Simonsen do not. Pretty fucking simple.

But it's used by jews.

So is toothpaste.

>It's a kikes replying to kikes episode

I'm sure there's some Jews named O'Leary and Thompson too. Your point?

By what metric are you measuring this? And it does not matter if simonsen is less likely to be a jewish surname than goldstein. The fact is they both can be. There are jewish surnames less common than simonsen

Men going their own way = Spend all their time wondering who an e-celeb is fucking.

Fuckwits.

Crypto jews change their names, just ask woody allen

>Giving a shit about some 'political comentator' thot.

>flag
Yeah makes sense. Go back to your containment website.

Any surnames ending in "son" or "kin" is usually Anglo Saxon, North Western European in origin. Her grandparents were Danish.

Simonsen, Simonson as in Simon's son. Like Peterson, son of Peter, Johnson, son of John, etc. It's common as fuck in Europe and absolutely not Semitic. Simon was one of Jesus apostles and Simonsen means son of Simon.

Goldstein is a Jewish name, it's Yiddish. You will never find a Christian German with the name Rosenberg or Goldstein.

By the metric that it's a very common surname in Scandinavian countries that barely have any Jews in them in the first place, like I've said a dozen times already. Pic related.

By your logic any surname is a Jewish surname if there's one Jew on the planet who has that surname. Who the fuck do you think you're convincing with this retardation?

You make this hard for yourself by lying. You know the burden of proof is actually on us to prove she is jewish. But you are so autistic that you can't stand the thought of someone insulting your queen

There' No way to rule it out. Especially now it has been confirmed as jewish name.

If you could just ignore anybody calling her jewish this would be a lot easier. But by lying you just expose what an autistic shill you are

Prove to me my bottle of water ISN'T a jew. And no those verified DNA tests and testimony don't count. I'm waiting.

I did not lie at any point. And yes the burden of proof is on you, you have failed completely.

OK so should we assume anyone with the surname Johnson or Peterson is Jewish too? That is the exact logic you're using.

Yet the mods leave them here.
This board is shit

Point to where I lied.

Simeon is a jewish name.

>pretty
>blonde
>white
>attention whore
I like her but she's a whore
Case closed

>It's a lefty projects onto others episode
Whatever you say True-Pol(tm)