Nazis had Flying Saucers

Last thread:
ITT I will post a lot of hints showing that the Nazis build flying Saucers, including wittnessreports released by the FBI, a CIA report including a picture resembling closely the alleged Haunebu II flying saucer, as well as Newspaper article dating back to WW2.

For starters, early UFO sightings go back to the end of WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft.

This here was releast from Chilean Navy stating they basically have no idea what it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

In some cases entire cities saw the UFO.
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

And they have been reported to simply turn of nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1696345_fwd-fwd-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-critical.html
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1359562_us-moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PyHzv-QpRls
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN/6506148&RS=PN/6506148
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
archive.is/QTNmt
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayy lmao

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html

Could the Roswell Incident potentially be a post WWII Nazi UFO scout who was preforming recon and crashed? The government leaks a fake story about aliens and diverts all suspicion of a functional post WWII Third Reich

>Let's make this thread interesting
*Reaches into bag of goodies*....*Pulls out proof Ayy's are real*

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1696345_fwd-fwd-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-critical.html

>wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html

Can you post a screenshot of the document(s)? Can't get past paywall

think it is possible. easier to explain aliens then nazis in highly advanced aircrafts infiltrating US airspace after the nazis were utterly destroyed. but no way to tell for sure i guess

pic related is a german POW that talks about an aircraft whichs description fits a flying saucer, started from a german facillity. its page 91 of
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view

*Digs Deeper*...*Pulls out pr00fs that NASA wiped the Moon landing tapes knowingly*

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1359562_us-moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-.html

Your welcome & discuss

Reminder that OP believes that the nazis live in the hollow earth and his proof is this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=PyHzv-QpRls
OP needs to go back to /x/

>there are people out there who genuinely believe that the super elite class doesn't have access to superior technology
Those fuckers have probably colonized distant planets by now

what i actually said and with this you got my first and last (you) in this thread

would be neat knowing where that comes from.

well, nasa is fake as fuck after all. so not really suprising
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595

Fish?

About as real as the moon landing LMAO

OP is a paid desinformation agent, hollow earth theory was created by CIA to distract people from stationary earth

page 88 of the same document as again a german POW who wittnessed the same phenomena as reported during some UFO sightingswave during his time in a german prisoncamp

i wish. then i wouldnt be a broke as fuck NEET.

Unacknowledged special access programs have everything there is to know about this subject. Clear the wool from your eyes and unplug your ears for the truth.

What the space station? That was in 79' bro. There are no less than 2 currently operating on the moon (Ours) and 1 on mars.

disinfo agents in action

Foo fighters lol, Also, notice the SS in their name oddly enough.

this is literally my theory too. I can't see it any other way now after researching Nazis and Antarctica. I feel that it was far easier for the US government to manifest a controllable public conspiracy about a ufo crash, and dismiss it as mere lunacy, than to explain to the nation and the world how and why the actual fuck a real life German Nazi was found in a crashed ufo in the American desert. A real life German Nazi that had been publicslly and internationally defeated in the years prior.

Try to explain not winning the war, not defeating the Nazis, what this unparalleled tech is why what the Nazi was even doing in US airspace? or just perpetuate an incredibly enticing alien hoax to captivate and distract knowing you will always be able to dismiss?

as mentioned in the OP, with the end of WW2 a UFO sightings wave started. but the SS in the foo fighters logo is new to me. they probably know

disinfo agent

disinfo agent

I miss being a broke as fuck NEET

you should enjoy it while you can

I'll also see all of the Nazi UFO stuff from the 40's, and raise you some EM Psy control patents whos usage is EM waves and different frequencies to control people through monitors...

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN/6506148&RS=PN/6506148

Patent on how to control people through monitors

"US patent 6506148"

>alien reproduction vehicle

Lewd

It was new to me to lol. I lmao when I saw it. I saw your pic of the foo fighters and duckduckgo'd the band. And the SS thing just made me laugh.

It actually started before that they had recovered a craft in the Black Forest in the 30's. And another before that. Testing was being done in the 30's...

not sure what that has to do with UFOs, but well
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html

Keckburg acorn was seen 20 years after the war by the way. the adamski photograph in the OP was made 7 years after the war showing the projects were continued after the war
Mengele is another sign that germans projects continued: for example fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related)

an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities.

maybe the scientist just stayed loyal to germany and didnt spit out the secrets and played dumb and just fed the authorities some breadcrumps.

not my choice of name but theirs

archive.is/QTNmt

You should see the one where they put the "word of allah" into the heads of the taliban, acted like allah lol, and told them to surrender their weapons. and they did? Mainline discovery is ages behind. Ppl work on a frequency. They can interfere and even take control of a host subject by tapping the same frequency of that person. Not just influence....control like a bot

Thanks bot kun

Now this leaves the question: Where are all the nazis now?
from how i see it they either live in argentina where they could sustain themselves like everyone else, or inside the hollow earth where according to the legends already exists some advanced civilization which might have aided the nazis in developing the UFOs in the first place

Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it)

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

maybe they are gone/dead already who knows

North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

better dont announce such an expidition i guess

the kecksburg acorn ufo.

youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po
this Russian documentary (with subs) called men in black was recommended by Russian Prime Minister Dimitri Mediev(?) really good watch. any books anyone could reccomend me with proof of this neuswabenland/NAZI contingency stuff. juicy topic

yeah men in black are a creepy issue. i still think the movies were just made so its harder to research them since only the movie stuff pops up.
saw that docu and it was pretty decent.

paul hellyer, former defense minister of canada also mentioned humanity being in contact with aliens for a long time and getting technology from them. that they work with the government and want to help humanity (must be pretty awesome technology when it enables them to help humanity and work to together with the government at the same time. i cant see how much you have to twist space time to make that work.)

hey man got anymore alien proof wikileaks docs?

Why cant i find a translated version of this ?

pleb

And Ricans have PAWGs.

Bit deal. Nazis are extinct and Ricans are broke.

Make the best of what you have.

page 32 of the FBI document, saying whatever UFOs are that they are not of US origin

I mean you could crowd source enough kooks to circumnavigate the polls

well, circling them would really help if the hole is in the center

Mobilefag, how can I see this in HAD?

HD*

Fake

when has wikileaks posted anything false?
not saying the info is real, but the person who sent that is obviously a little in the know from his position

the email probably is really sent, but who sent it? is "marko papic" the real name? is he someone of importance? or just some random tinfoilhat that tries to get sneakily some info by acting like who knows everything already. remember the ET emails in the podesta ones? iirc those were from some random guy that had some alien disclosure website and podesta kind of acted like the guy who wants to bring disclosure and he was probably hoping to get some answer from his idol or something

well, i need some sleep now. leaving a last bump