So glad trump signed all those major bills like uhhhhhh those things like uhhhhhhh the bill renaming a highway after...

So glad trump signed all those major bills like uhhhhhh those things like uhhhhhhh the bill renaming a highway after Fred Thomas. And uhhhhhhhhh. Do tell because trump has a gop congress and hasn't signed shit from congress. Nor has he pushed for anything.

>What is the VA bill

It's almost as if he doesn't want to ram shit through with a gorillion executive orders that can be undone easily, patience autism frog.

Yes decades from now history books will talk about that one va bill trump signed. Obama signed obamacare and dadt repeal, but that's minor compared to that a bill.

Did you read my POST? He has BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS, yet can't pass shit. Trumpcare? Dead. Tax cuts? Dead without trumpcare. Infrastructure? Doesn't even talk about anymore. You are no better than obama bots.

That did it!
I should never have voted for Drumpf.

>tfw no qt pussy at home to make wear hats
do i have the virus? fuck i need my cat back.

t. single guy with house to himself

How can a canadian vote in america wtf

TPA got canned, which was pretty awesome.
Stopped my country getting fucked over by greedy pharmaceutical companies

>leaf
Honestly, though, at what point will people stop this cult of personality garbage.
If Trump is 3.5 years into his term and his biggest accomplishment is still the VA bill, I bet there will still be rebbiters shitposting about MAGApedes

*TPP trans pacific partnership

Trump is doing a great job kys

I'm an American soldier stationed in Canada teaching English.

A 60 mile wall. No meals on wheels. Probably no department of education. A huge defence bill. And what else. Maybe killing trade and whatnot. Net neutrality. Gone. Lost ford and carrier. Probably the petro dollar. Just the beginning methinks. Arrogance and shit for brains is a bad combo. His imaginary friend Jim can help

>muh bills
It's the economy people care about you dumb fuck.
>inb4 tons of BS
kys

>two bad bills are better than one good one
>still 7 1/2 years of Trump to go

Go get a refill of David Brock's semen, you're doing great. For you.

Unfortunately I would say half of the GOP is no better than the Democrats, they have be unseated and replaced with Nationalists. Enough concern trolling.

Most of those things are good and you don't even realize it. The rest is mostly BS.
People are starting to realize it though. This is why the democrats lost. This is why they will keep losing and Trump slowly manages to implement his agenda despite the deep state resisting.

>It's the economy people care about you dumb fuck.
Yeah, that's why Jeb Bush and John Cucksich won the Republican nomination, right. We all voted for a principled True Conservativeā„¢ s we can cut the tax rate a few percent and deregulate some industries.
Fuck nationalism and pushing the overton window, GOPe FTW xDDD

Yeah... like uh.... you know... uh... SHIT WE DON'T FUCKING NEED!

I thought there was 30% he would go soft if elected so very happy about the executive orders. Legislative has been a disaster so far, and he needs to fix the fucking leaks and Russia shit. I remain hopeful. Obama only got two real bills Dodd frank and Obamacare, still managed to seriously poison the culture, at least for a decade