Indian Appreciation Thread

I don't see an awful lot of kind posts about some flags. India is one of them. So here's a thread for them, where we share nice stories or things we like about our street-shitting tech support friends. I'll start:
>begin working at paper company, poo-owned
>small crew, myself, a nog, and a spic
>spic and nog barely work
>I pick up the slack, work my ass off, fix things around the warehouse
>poo boss, nice guy, humble/grateful, takes notice, begins issuing me more responsibilities, better hours
>1 1/2 months later, have my own office, desk, and laptop
>poo boss regularly stops by with best coffee in town, talks about life, family, etc.
>tells me they're training me to replace the moon cricket, offers me $4.50 more an hour than I make now, which is very generous
>already doing his job as it is, not even hard, thrilled at the offer
>lets me know he knew his dad hiring the nigger was a mistake
>"They're lazy, man. You can't trust them."
Best boss. Great family. Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/fwkgj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>India hate thread
>30min 300 comments
>india appreciation thread
>no reply
Really makes you think

>lets me know he knew his dad hiring the nigger was a mistake
Kek

It's really a shame.

Argues with him all the time. The nigger is absolutely insubordinate and out of control. He uses his experience and position as leverage to abuse the company and steal from it. He complained because they wouldn't allow him to go to the mall to buy jerseys while on the clock. The fucking NERVE.

Worked for two Punjab families in a row, cheapest lying dirty cunts I've ever met, getting rich off of others hard work and zero fucks. No OT, and both tried to not pay me my final check.

I have Indian neighbors. Their son is my best friend.
I go to their house and eat the best home cooked food often.
My mom only knows how to boil pasta and a sauce straight out of a jar. She also adds some meat and veggies to the sauce now and then.
Good people and real good food. I wish my parents cooked food like that.

My guys are from Bombay. Maybe you got fucked by a lower class of poos? Can any Pajeets confirm?

t. Poo

At least you have your friend's parents to turn to when you actually want a meal. Sorry about your mom, though. If all those niggers weren't keeping her busy, she might know how to feed you more than Top Ramen with Prego. My sympathies, user.

t. Mart Sharter

This is why we can't have nice things.

checked

Nice flag, abo sub-human.

Kind of like the train that your mom gets run on her every Friday night, except with fewer participants.

I don't hate jeets. They're dirty as fuck but they're gentle people. They usually work. They make the best food for my tastes. They don't threaten anyone at all with regards to women. They send a lot of mediocre doctors and 7-Eleven owners so they add to the economy. I'm just really fucking sick of all the cab drivers and store clerks. I'm sick of the third world driving habits and having to repeat everything I just said as clear as a bell. Every single fucking one of them grabs the wrong snus, and it's always the same wrong one. It's unbelievable. Then again spics and niggers who were born here make you repeat yourself just as much. Shows you how fucking dumb they are, can't communicate any better than a zeroth generation Hindu fuck

Went to school with hideously ugly fat Indian girl. Met her father when I ate at his curry restaurant with my friends. We were all stoned out of our minds and he kept saying "EXCELLENT SPICY CURRY" over and over like a Pokemon. Food was delicious but it gave me super diarrhea anus explosion.

He then at a later date when I visited his restaurant by myself tried to set me up with his daughter and I told him that I was already promised to another girl. He understood and fed me more spicy curry.

Punjabis are scum.
They act that they are rich and all but actually everthing is a show off

indian hate thread
>pajeet my son
>rape
>creepy facebook messages

had a really rich indian roommate this year. nigga was like the King of India or something, said he had multiple servants, walked around in gucci. funny guy too, too bad he was a massive liberal

>Then again spics and niggers who were born here make you repeat yourself just as much.

I'll take a jeet over a spic or a nigger any day, and in my experience, the feeling is mutual. I can deal with that. My boss is from Bombay, but grew up and went to college here, so his accent isn't too bad and he's very fluent in English. It works.

Probably. Good to know you're doing well user. Wish you all the best. Good luck

Fuck off Ape. Punjabi's are the ONLY ones who industrious enough to survive in the West. Don't come here. We don't need streetshitters ruining our name like those fuckin Pakis

Well its not my problem if you can't handle little bit of spice.

Liberal?
Probably from Congress.

Indian food acts as a natural inhibitor. If you had the runs you probably have a intestinal worn infection. Take Albendazol

t. Med-fag

If you think Punjabis are the best , then probably you don't know them.
I actually have some stories about how towelhead are cheap scums.

We're thrifty with money but are generous with our friends. We do this because we plan ahead and love our children and wan them to have what we didn't. Don't hate on us bro. It's not nice.

I love Goa music

ur women all have mustaches and bellies

Dude I have got like 5 punjabi families as tenants , all live separate in 5 different colonies , but thats not the issue .

They broke nearly every toilet seat , door handles , lights etc and then 'refused' to pay the money because they want ""me"" to fix their fucking toilet.

2 out of three families said that it was ""because"" of me , that the toilet was broken and I shouldn't have put beautiful marbles and lights .

The Indians at the corner lot here near my hood have an acre they keep lush and well manicured (beautiful) with a huge American flag out front. Their kids are always outside on the trampoline doing insane crazy flips but landing them etc. The dad is a truck driver so when you see the semi parked there you know he's home for a few days. Based right wingers too

user their are two kinds of 'Punjabis' the Rajputs who have up their sons to the cause against Muslims and the low caste of punjab who converted now you might understand the difference in experiences

*gave

Pajeet here. Being indian in America is probably one of the worst things that can happen. If you are an american citizen pray to the lord daily that you are not indian or even worse ching ming dong.

Are you from Andhra Pradesh by any chance?

>pajeet here

OH gee , I wonder who could be behind that post.

>They broke nearly every toilet seat

Sorry, but fucking massive kek.

No my dad is from Pune and my mom is from Gujarat.

>fuckin Pakis
>majority ethnic group in Pakistan is Punjabis.

You're just jealous

I don't doubt that there are shit tier Punjabi's out there. The same applies to all groups. So stop spreading malicious lies.

Nope. Sorry. I have Muslim-Punjabi friends. not going down your hateful rabbit hole. We left that shit behind.

Ikr

Massive kek.

How many times have you been to punjab lad cause i live here and I can tell you, your 'Muslim' Punjabi friend will be looked down upon here

Why is it so awful to be Indian in the USA?

It's too early to start drinking

>Malicious lies
Dude a person never lies when money is involved.
Nearly 5 lakh rupees were used to fix the house because THEY BROKE FUCKING EVERYTHING.

It isn't, it's great. ama

I came into this thread late, but there seems to be this terrible odor and sea of greasy SMELLY black hair. And they're all so short! Oh wow they are Indian people. God it STINKS in here like poverty and curry, I am leaving.

Urggh. Smelly.

>i live in Punjab
Its too early to start taking drugs.

Kya kiya tumhare sath goro ne, kisi kalue ne Gand Mar li kya?

i enjoy a good curry, thanks arav

>Implying heroine isn't the true Redpill
Pleb tier tbqh famlam

Don't worry about us .
You have to fight the emu war and all kinds of god forsaken animals .
Good Luck , kangaroo.

India hate folder dump time?

Fuck off peice of shit drug addict .
I bet your whole family will die of drug overdose.

>Being this retarded

How about an American hate folder dump time?
Fuck off shart.

Okay, (You) asked for it!

I love Indians, I live in MA and pretty much everyone seems to like them here.

What's the big deal?

You guys try your hardest to fit in and make good food.

The only shit part is that middle aged indian women still dress in togas.

1 of ?

>india under islamic rule
>shows hindu buildings

2?

3?

>togas
They are called sarees lad

You're smelling your upper lip, you penal colony genetic dumpster fire. Don't you have more pressing issues, like saving a baby from the jaws of a dingo or smashing a can of Foster's on your forehead, or whatever it is the dregs of white DNA does for fun?

I dated an Indian girl that lives in New Delhi, one of the fucking worst women I have ever tried to please. She's stuck up her family's ass and she thinks she's a fucking princess. Pussy want even that good. Fuck Indians.

prntscr.com/fwkgj8

Took me a while to find my beloved poo flag.

5?

6?

7?

hindus are pretty much like muslims. hideous women, BO, weird hangups. also can never take anything they say seriously due to that accent.

>finding soma is bad

Looks like a bunch of fake news to me desu

8?

9?

10?

I ain't clicking that shit nigga .

11?

There are 0 pros to living in America as an Indian compared to even a nigger.

1: Poos have already set the standard low for regular Indians because of how creepy they are on social media and how beta they are in general. Ive been around Indians and I wonder how the hell are they content with themselves. .

2: Indians are ***VERY*** selfish and will scam you for everything that you have. This creates an even further embarrassment to hold as the true nature of Indians are starting to become well-known.

3: ZERO positive sterotypes and acceptable culture in America. Every minority has their own sterotype that people believe in and is considered the "cool" sterotype. Latin people being great lovers, blacks with big dicks, Asians being karate masters. Yet with the Indians there is not a single positive one because of how they have destroyed themselves.

4: ***SHIT**** physiques. Every Indian I know in my family and others that I have meet are completely disgusting when it comes to height and weight proportions. The life cycle of Indians comes down to overweight and short teenager to belly poping out of shirt old man.

and the list goes on and on. sorry if it seems like this is a vent post but if i had the option i would choose anything over indian

12?

Then dont click it, its just a prntscr link.

13?

>Short?
Dude I am 6ft 3 inch.

14?

Well, if you people ever manage to kick the street shitting habit (on top of the communal rapes and overall dirty hygiene) the possibilities are endless.

>muh dick the post

15?

no you're not

fuck indians especially american ones. they're so self entitled. oh? you're a fucking doctor? well you're in america bud and you're still a second class citizen to us mexicans.

POO

16?

was able to post proof to validate that i am a poo with my disgusting poo flag

Fuck off Mohammed.

IN

17?

>shart in the mart dosen't have a job.

Phew , you have so much free time in your hands.
You live in your mom's basement , don't you?
Kek

That's one angry raj colonist. Now now, no need to cause hassle with the naughty step - they're Crown Property too.

Abhi tak mere svala ka javab nahi diya, kisi kalue ne Gand Mar le kya.

18?
SAY AGAIN MATE?