Trump timeline BTFO by Hillary timeline

The mainstream media is now reporting on an alternate timeline where Hillary is president and she has made America great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org/
twitter.com/potushill

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She got rid of all the jews?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

There is also an alternate reality where OP isn't a total faggot

>war with Russia over arctic oil
>great again
K.

hillarybeattrump.org/

>Great Again
B-but I thought that A-america was 'already great'?. . . .

I dont know whats sadder the fact that the MSM is now living vicariously through themselves in an alternate reality or me in that alternate reality

>Liberal delusion has gotten so bad that they've actually started constructing fictional realities to live in in their own heads as a coping mechanism to deny the reality they're actually living in.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*inhales*

AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And one where leafs aren't shit.

Not so fast!

That doesn't make sense. There are infinite timelines and Hillary doesn't win in any of them. Why would the MSM say such lies?

hillary won in this timeline tho

wait, but user...what if WE are the ones hallucinating?
Or what if we WERE doing the same thing except we altered reality with memes?
What's to say they can't meme their reality into existence?

I don't know if I even exist any more man!

It's true though. The democrats committed massive voter fraud. And they lost anyway kek.

lets not go that far in fantasy land user
that shit is impossible

twitter: @potushill
twitter.com/potushill

She won by 3 million votes.

>What's to say they can't meme their reality into existence?

Have you seen liberal memes? They couldn't meme their way out of a paper bag, let alone alter the very fabric of reality and the course of human history as we have.

>she won
I always feel a bit sad for liberals when they say that.
You can tell they have a hard time dealing with reality. I mean, they always had but it just keeps getting worse.

I've played Vanquish and it's true, the Russians microwave San Fransisco.
Truly the best timeline

He will be impeached and hanged for treason.

Then Pence will be president?

Try to make it to the acceptance stage as fast a possible cause you've for 8 more years of this you know.

>3 million votes

but there's only 538 in total?

never fails to make me smirk.
it's sad what this board has become

why is so hard for you people to understand the electoral system and how we're a democratic republic and not a democracy?

Like these city people?

Pence is the leaker
There's a reason why he's never implicated in any of these Russia claims

Not new at all. They did the same thing when Gore lost. The Gore parallel universe where everything is perfect was a libshit meme.

The democrats are destroying themselves with the Russia narrative. They don't focus on anything that would be effective in the long run, they especially cannot win back the progressives with this shit. I think Bannon is the leaker desu.

There's a theory that states that each individual is actually their own dimensional world, and if that individual's will is strong enough, it's possible to manifest their world into the reality which we all collectively perceive.

This theory also goes on to state that individuals can "join" their worlds together to form a society, which creates a new world maintained by the collective individuals. This society effectively overwrites the individual's worlds, weakening their manipulation over reality to almost nothing in return for a collective control. While a society world is inherently stronger than that of most individuals, should a collection of individuals come together and attempt to overwrite reality, while still maintaining their individual worlds, their wills will overpower a society world. This is type of collection is called a cluster.
To put this all mathematically:
The wills of a societal world are simply additive, while the wills of a cluster are multiplicative.

An example of this can be viewed with the latest election.
Simply put:
The wills of the individual's came together to form a cluster and overwrite the society which claimed Hillary would win, and instead Trump was victorious.

no their arguement was "America was never great"

>sneak Rand into Speaker of the House position
>BTFO Pence, with evidence of collusion with Hillary/DNC
>Rand becomes new VP

In an alternate universe Newsweek employs journalists.

God damn that's smug and condescending kek.
Anything but addressing the real economic issues. Only lies and manipulations.
>w-why did we lose?
>MUH RUSSIA

Technically, if Trump DID lose, something like that would have had to have happened because of how much stock was put into Trump into the pillar that he was.

They did the same thing watching "The West Wing" during Bush 43. They can't deal with reality.

City people are impatient fucktards that want everything handed to them.

Hey I voted for Trump and I live in New York City. A huge penthouse, actually.

I predict mass suicides of SJW tards in 2018 and 2020.

A) Reality
B) Leftist ideology

Pick one.

Heh yeah. There would have been a lot of anger left. They would have had to put effort into convincing you that everything's alright and that you're not getting fucked in the ass WHILE THEY KEEP FUCKING YOU IN THE ASS.
Sometimes I unironically worried that the NSA would track down all of Sup Forums and we'd all get arrested for wrongthink if Hillary had won kek. Of course Trudeau would have accepted renditions.

The SJWs are kind of useful. The democrats embraced their insanity so much that they can't really back down now, but it won't allow them to win.

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS
CITY MASTER RACE

>Sometimes I unironically worried that the NSA would track down all of Sup Forums and we'd all get arrested for wrongthink if Hillary had won

It's not hard to make that leap when you see leftists being alright with taking away the ability to defend ones' self when they call for the ignoring of it when one is accused of rape on campuses.

Wow, that is really, really sad.

that is some hardcore autism

Yeah.

>tfw if Hillary won at least some of us are off fighting the Second War of Northern Aggression instead of shitposting on Sup Forums, and the rest of you are posting in /CSA/ General.

The West Wing is a good show, nothing far left about it

I can stomach democrats just fine without all the sjw bullshit

But in that alternative universe Hillary will gas the jews, turn China into glass. Kill the Fed. Bill will be dead and she having sex with Putin. And she will have NASA start colonizing the sun with niggers. Still winning

as a progressive this makes me so sad and depressed

instead of focusing on why we lost and how we need to change in order to win the left is going to their safe space to hide from mean old Trumpy and pretend that Hill Dawg is president and that everything is fine

this is embarrassing, grow up, we lost and we need to fix it, why is the left like this?

She got played.

Don't trust the Jews.

This. The majority of Trump supporters are racists.

You need to do some soul searching friend. Your party left you behind. As it did to me years ago. Time to face facts. It's time for you to look deep into your heart and see who you really are and not the pawn your party has made you. Time to put aside false paradigms and become free.

In imagination land along side manbearpig. Fantasy is fun, reality sucks doesn't it?

That's a lie closest racist

Is rural and suburban retard Leaf the same Leaf as obamaleaf?

Did she surrender our nation to the false song of globalism?

>3 million votes.
its 6 million goy.

is there any fixing the Democratic party?

the whole thing seems so corrupt and incompetent, the establishment refuses to make it a party of the people

we still have Nancy Pelosi who has done nothing but lose lose lose in a leadership role

if nothing changes 2018 will be an even bigger loss for the Democrats and they will still refuse to change

2020 Dems will put up Hillary again claiming that she "won" last time, she will lose again

Ideally I would like a new party but with our current system I don't see that happening

I don't see how anything will ever change

>She won by 3 million votes.

King Nigger was #NotMyPresident. It was #HerTurn.

>I can't thank liberals enough for completely discrediting Obama's last four years

>msm
>translinear

im president in an alternate universe where hilldawg watches bill get his cock sucked by the kardashians 24/7

>an alternate timeline where Hillary is president and she has made America great again.

LOL, OMG!

FAKE NEWS IS NOW REPORTING SCIENCE FICTION!

>when your ratings are low and still can't come to terms that you lost
Sad!

all the real men voted Trump

only urban and turban retards voted hillary

Nope

You're the party of angry niggers now you moron. Perpetual Victims. Nothing else. Sounds like you're a somewhat reasonable white person. Your numbers are so small as to be completely irrelevant and no longer a demographic worth pandering to. .

>5.7 million illegal voters in 2012

I bet there was 0 in 2016 though
fucking nazi russian beaners probably voted trump too

> fagbook .com/chriscriotta
this cant possibly be the author. there's no way the author would be a fag holding hands on the beach with a nigger, or studied journalism in maryland

>state primary voter totals
user please

>Sup Forums is now reporting on an alternate universe where newsweek comedy articles are the "main stream media" narrative

This is True News. the antidote for fake news. like and share.

>The author of the liberal delusion site wants to remain anonymous
Looks like it's time to meet this author. Time to destroy even their fantasy land, force them to watch the truth that they fear and lament so much. Destroy their hope and their dreams. Break their will and their minds. Do not stop until there's nothing left. Only then they're allowed to die.

that chart is bs its about 37% on average

*Shlonged

Fuck Drumph and fuck white people.

Modern left doublethink in a nutshell:

>white people can't be poor or underprivileged, money and opportunities are simply handed to them
>only fucking uneducated white rednecks voted for Trump, in such numbers that he handily won the Presidency

>...I-I'm sure they chose to be poor and underprivileged, just like white homeless people, h-heh heh

>is there any fixing the Democratic party?
Doubtful, If you study JFK you will realize he would be considered conservative by today's standards. LBJ martyred JFK to pushed agendas not in the interest of democrats. Vietnam being one of them. Both parties have been taken over. There is no doubt about it. First and foremost we are Americans and when our elected officials do the bidding of international banks and push us further into a debt that will enslave our children and their children's children. We need to stand up and send a clear message "We will not tolerate it anymore". Do you realize there were Dems sitting in congress and Senate up until a few years ago that were against civil right? Making our laws, this is a outrage. Systemic Racists. If you dig around their family histories you find that they are descended from slave owners. Remember in Buddhism the best path to walk is the middle path. Step away from the extremists. It needs to be destroyed in order to be rebuilt. There is no other way. The cancer is in the bones. They all need to be outed and charged for crimes against the American people. As long as they are there we will never come together as patriotic Americans and they are pulling out all the stops to make sure that does not happen. Good luck on your journey

You say it like it's a bad thing

>won
>3 million

If you actually believe any of that sentence was real you might as well go slam your head through a wall for six hours. It would be equally as effective, possibly better!

mathematically this had to take place

maybe it needs to get worse before it gets better

if we keep losing to the point where the government is nearly 100% republican the Democratic party will finally die

then a new true progressive party can rise

so two thirds of the population leaf?

Such a wonderful time line, at least there are some places in the sub ways that consist of little radiation.

>m-muh popular vote
>liberals suddenly unable to grasp the concept of a republic/representative democracy and states' right to have a say not based entirely on sheer population
>believe everything ever should be decided by a simple majority vote, otherwise it's not REAL democracy

Not to mention millions of Dem "votes" were provably cast by dead people and illegal immigrants (thanks to lax voter registration/ID laws and practices in Democrat strongholds), but THAT'S a conspiracy theory! Russia totally hacked the election, though.

you can't have both

(Image related) That may as well be one of the answers user. They no longer represent progress, they now represent regression. They no longer represent Liberty they represent enslavement, they no longer represent democracy they represent totalitarianism. Everything they claim to fight against they are. Start looking at the Fed, CFR and the Trilateral commission. Their objective is un-American. And how they influence our politicians. It is disturbing. Well Gnite user I enjoyed talking with you.

When CNNs new show"madam president" gets canceled before it airs but they use the pre recorded footage anyway.

Checked

nice one leafbro, they'll never recover

>Alternative universe
Literally science fiction