Why are Americans so against universal healthcare?

Why are Americans so against universal healthcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IC8Le99LefE
youtube.com/watch?v=z7w0MD3ka8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quick Rundown? Is this the third Bogdanoff?

Nigger, you fucking race-traitor.

Because they all hate their fellow citizens. There has never been any sense of community in this shithole nation

*s

Because this nation was founded on carrying your own weight.

In a perfect world we'd have fembogs

because I don't want to pay for your shit decisions

i don't want to pay for healthcare in a country with 35% obese people while being a young male in perfect health

Because I can pay for my own healthcare.

Americans find pleasure in the suffering of other Americans.

You can pay more and die sooner. Guess what. You already pay for this for them. Feds build hospitals. Jews fill em with supplies from premiums. But what did you do about it? Put the same ones in embassies. At the circumcision table. And at the private "federal" fiat moni "bank"

A black man gets in an altercation with another black man.
He gets shot by the other man.
Black man gets surgery for his bullet wound.
Now, why do I, a complete stranger, have to pay his medical bills?

Remember that taxation is theft, and universal healthcare always goes in hand with the illegality of not having a healthcare plan.

because we don't care about other people

You're a car. America doesn't have health care it has oil changes and involuntary deductibles

You baby country niggers do realize how huge the US is and how many people live here, right? My state is bigger that 1/4 of all Western Europe

Because Arya Stark killed all of the Frey's with poison while wearing Walder Frey's face

We already have illegals going to hospitals with their 5 shitty kids to get sudafed for free because they don't want to spend the money or have a reasonable amount of kids. Ideally we wouldn't have these sorts of retards in the country and have better health care but it isn't realistic like it is in a Scandinavian country

They all believe that they will end up billionaires and they don't want to pay taxes once they are filthy rich.

Health care is the newest scam. Broken arm? $100 worth of shit.They charge you $35000.

Because I don't want to be financially liable for some niggers inability to life plan.

>Meaning, it's a niggers fault if they value a cell phone bill more than health insurance and they budget their lives that way

youtube.com/watch?v=IC8Le99LefE

anyone else thinks it looks like sargon the cuck?

Taxes, people in this country are such kikes when it comes to saving a buck rather than seeing it as an investment for development. A public option would be the best thing we could do for healthcare.

It would be just like how in college you have to pay 300 bucks every semester for books you don't need with your student loan/aid money. In countries where healthcare costs aren't obscene, it can work.

Fuck you got mine desu

Because why do we have to pay for their triple bypass every 2 years

I don't pay for you shitty genes

>Sweden

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA also it makes immigrants want to come to the US

The Constitution nor Jesus commanded it. Too bad

yo what the fuck i want more of these, its a real bitch isnt it? this isnt shoop. post em lads wtf is this creature

because 2/3 of americans are obese

I'm not, if individual states want to introduce it they can. It's just not a federal responsibility and would violate the constitution to impose it on all of them.

The idea of supporting a man or woman that has abused their body or were meant to die as nature intended and should have died long before they popped a free life saving drug is a little bit disheartening.

>Goes to the gubberment hospital with a broken foot, dr Jamal plasters the wrong foot

Ahh free medical is free

Cradle to grave medical care is the lynchpin of Communism. Once a bunch of (((Marxists))) have complete control of your access to medicine, you will never even think about resisting them, because to do so would mean early death and painful suffering.

>Niggers and spics

>He posted it before I did

>Because they all hate their fellow citizens
You're right. I do hate niggers and commies.

Is this cunt for real?

Healthcare is not a right. If you treat it as such, the government takes over.

Example: Obamacare. Most doctors don't take it, and it takes an act God to get anything covered.

sorry dad.

I take one medication that cost $2,500 a month.

The Constitution enumerates all federal powers. Anything not enumerated is in the jurisdiction of the states. Health care is not enumerated. The states can create "universal health care" if they wish. And the state's taxpayers can move to another state.

HIV?

If the state can't even get niggers right; what makes you think they can do health care?

Schizophrenia

Epilepsy. 1500$ a month with insurance.

this. it would literally bankrupt the country.

I don't care if they can or not. It's simply not in the purview of the federal government.

>you pay more in taxes than you will in health services

There you go.

>Doctors(people who spent 10+ years in education past HS) arn't your slaves to take care of you.
>Free Shit leads to overpopulation

Europeans arn't free or white. Nothing they say matters. sage.

Because we don't like paying for niggers and spics.

The fuck.
Are you literally getting gallons of haloperidol a day?

our country has 360 million people with completely different needs, demographics, way of life in different regions. We have state supremacy for a reason

>We have state supremacy for a reason
i want states rights back phamalamanamalalamalamalammamama

Pic. related is how Colorado voted on universal health care on November 8, 2016.

A blue state that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012, and for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

No one wants this shit.

It fucking sucks, that's why they're against it. Unless you have a fuckton of resources that you can pour into it, the system will inevitably crumble. Sure it was something good like 40-50 years ago, now it just sucks. It went from people needing health care because some unexpected complication in their health started, nowadays people are actually causing their bodies to be fucked up with poor diet, lack of exercise, etc. Fuck 'em. If they're going to be irresponsible, then they reap what they sow.

government bureaucracy, well that and the fact that like with medicare the government just farms out the handling of the plan to existing for profit insurance companies that ensure that they make insane profits while care gets denied and doctors barely get paid
>as a guy who has worked for two major U.S. health insurers I can say with experience that both government involvement and private for profit insurance companies are literally the only thing wrong with U.S. healthcare

>Colorado
COMMIEFORNIA FAGS OUT REEEEEEEEE

This

Also, this country has a population of 300,000,000. Its just too fucking big

If any given state wants to try, than so be it

How many people are in your country? How many people in your country work? How many people in your country are on Gibs?
We have about 350 million people.
Less then half pay taxes.
We have too many to count on Gibs. We have so many on Gibs that people here have Gibs scams and steal millions a year from tax payers for fraudulent Gibs.

Damn. That's robbery.

i wish the gov would let the free market act on healthcare

japan has it right--the government has a big hand in healthcare but japanese have a sense of social responsibility and health consciousness so they don't rape the system plus they don't let in literal hordes of shitskins that will just bleed the system and any other social welfare dry

Why are you letting the government limit your superior brain and rob you at the same time.

Drop the medication and ascend into your final form. They can't stop you, you can be the lizard king.

universal healthcare: lack of medical equipment, unavailability of special procedures. go to the hospital, wait for hours and then only get basic service

Medfag here. Her disorder is called cherubism if anyone wanted to know.

Because we hate our fellow Americans and don't want to spend our money to keep obese niggers and Walmart trolls alive.

wow that's actually horrifying, I thought it was just a shop

This.
I was involved in a car accident in December while transporting one of the tards I look after for work back to his dad's house. Smashed the fuck out of my car (Totaled) and we both went to a GoCare place that was affiliated with a major hospital in my area.
He was fine, being his regular tardy self. I started getting a head ache. I waited for THREE HOURS in the waiting room tired as fuck and wondering if they're going to give me a concussion test. I finally get back in the room, the nigger comes back and goes "Well, we don't have anything here to do a concussion test, just take ibuprofen and get some sleep." Really nigger? You want me to hemorrhage or something?
Now his dad's getting a bill in the mail from them because my insurance is retarded, and I'm leaving there in like a week. Never work in the mental health or human services fields. Worst fucking mistake I've ever made.

All I know is OPs mom fucks niggers

how come you're a dumbass with no understanding of human nature or economix?

Because we hold the belief that if you want something, you should provide it for yourself. Why should I pay to take care of someone else?

youtube.com/watch?v=z7w0MD3ka8U

because we want to die

please end my life

because there's literally hundreds of millions of nonwhites and white trash who would abuse the system and we don't want to pay a single fucking penny more than we already have to

>not even lazily writing a referral
give me this man's malpractice insurance plan.

I like paying for private insurance and don't want to be at the mercy of government doctors.

You fucking cucks have a population of 20 million or some shit like that and aren't over run with niggers. We have 13% nigger of our population of 300 million people. Why the fuck should I have to pay some monkeys hospital bill for shooting it out with Daquan?

At that point it was 4 in the afternoon, I had just worked from 9 the previous night and lost my car. I was just ready to get home. My manager didn't even give me the night off lmao, had to be back in at 11. Fucking walked to work that night.

Stop that

>Quick rundown
Here you go.

This.

The whole point of this country is that you are the author of your own fate. I personally have great medical insurance and I don't see why I should have to pay for someone else's.

Lol

>Never been a sense of community

Wrong. We used to have a sense of community pre-1960's.

Multiculturalism destroyed that.

Also, witnessed

I deserve to get emergency surgery if I need it without having to wait around for a week because poor fucks are retarded and clogging my path through the health care system

What the fuck is that?

and all those latinos

furthermore, if the service isn't that great it's not like most swedes would complain. after all, many americans don't have any insurance whatsoever at some point in time and they also go about their lives. you adjust to a lot of things and that includes a passable universal healthcare

Hatred brought us together, Love broke us apart

Of course not, niggers are pretty much synonymous with the welfare state. So I use them interchangeably.

Too many niggers and degenerates. Worthy people can afford their own healthcare, those who don't get Darwin'd.

America foots the bill for everything

good quote, I will be using that thanks. will attribute it to anonymous

Because our government is the most incompetent, lying, backwards chunk of shit to ever exist.
Why would I trust them to provide anything decently? I just don't. You can say " healthcare too? ". Ummm.....yea. Yea that too.

It means paying for Shaniqua's triple bypass because she can't put down the chicken.

Why should I pay for the nigger's healthcare when I know the nigger's not going to pay for mine?

What does caring have to do about this? You think if you pay taxes to support them it means you care?

Because I don't want to be a burden on my countrymen by having them pay my bills and vice versa.