THIS ENDS NOW!

Where can a white nationalist chap go to have conversation without being drowned out by bait threads? I love 4chins but years of shills and shitposting has finally got to me. Doubt this will get any replies because everyone is too bust responding to twenty "Sup Forums btfo" threads.

/sg/ and /nsg/

8 pol

Nowhere. You are stuck here wading through shit like the rest of us.

Stormfront obviously

infinitychan

Reddit where you belong

r/the_donald

We have based mods who remove posts from SHARIAblue and other racist democrats.

your posting career

Been there, never really stuck...i'll give it another shot
I'd rather an hero
Never been there, probably due to lack of dank may-mays. If anything was really going on there I would think I would have been drawn there by now
Never

>The price of free speech is a couple retards who are easily ignorable are shitting up threads
>would rather just kill myself desu
You don't deserve to be free

What are you, fucking retarded? This board is shit because of white 20 year old males to begin with. Any site that caters to retards who have shit genes that nobody wants to fuck will become this cancer.

So in other words, it's a safe space.

No. Think of it more like we built a wall to keep the shills out (the shills are usually the ones posting actual racist stuff). The mods are like our border agents.

sg are anti western faggots

I like to think of it more what it is. A subreddit full of snowflakes and literal paid shills who quash any opinion that disagrees with you. And the funniest part is, you're so delusional and paranoid you believe that nobody could POSSIBLY disagree with you without being from [insert pet hate group this week].

>a couple

Praise kek fellow pede

Don't we have the best women? Reminder this 11 is hated on Sup Forums

Well, to be fair, Sup Forums is btfo tho.

Kekd

Went to infinite again, main problem i'm having is that it's garbage on mobile (doesnt work with overchan).

>inb4 mobile fag

Sorry I can't be stuck to my PC at this point in my life.

wrongthink
It's dead, but if you don't fee like fighting there's your place to go, beta faggot.